◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Sharing The Spotlight

1.1K 31 22
By cl0uddr0p

☆Joker is excited that he gets to shared the stage with one of his favorite actresses. He's happier to find out that they'll be sharing the same dressing room☆

-----

Joker sat back in his seat and looked in the mirror in the large dressing room. There was a certain separating him from the other side of the room. He was eager to meet one of his favorite actresses tonight.

Fucking _____ _____.

One of the most beautiful actresses Gotham had ever seen, in his opinion. She was a classic, flawless and had a kind heart.

He was told when he arrived that he would be sharing the stage with the famous actress. Joker was more than happy to have her join in on his plans for tonight.

The gun sat in his waistband while his legs were propped up on the vanity. He enjoyed his last hour with a cigarette while daydreaming.

He practiced how he would do it over and over again. Knock knock.

Bang.

Yeah. One shot and he'd be a legend.

Joker commits suicide on The Murray Franklin Show. Classic.

There was a knock at the door before it suddenly opened. Joker stood up, expecting Murray or a producer. However he was taken back when it was the actress herself.

She busted through the door, paparazzi already on her tail. Bright lights flashed as they attempted to get a good photo of her. Joker shielded his eyes momentarily before the actress slammed the door shut. She leaned against it and sighed.

_____ ______. In person too.

Joker lowered his arm, studying her.

She looked more gorgeous in person.

"Oh hello." _____ smiled at him, holding a hand out to shake. "I'm _____ ______, you and I are to attend the show together?"

"Arthur Fleck, Miss ______." Joker took her hand, flipping it and bringing it to his lips. "But tonight I'll be known as Joker." He kissed her hand, feeling her soft skin against his lips. She smelled of honeysuckle.

"I heard of you. Your video was quite popular for a while, though I must say for the wrong reasons.." She gave a forced smile, wincing at how the editors made a fool of this Joker. She could see the play on words. Joker, that's what they called him.

"Hey, I'm here now. That's all the matters." Joker chuckled, walking towards the curtain and peeling it back for her. "I'm not sure if they told you, we're sharing the room." He stated, a little sheepishly.

Joker had more confidence than ever.. at least he thought he did until she walked in. The Arthur within him was practically buckling at the knees.

"No, I wasn't aware.." The actress seemed puzzled at first but quickly shook it off. "Oh well, you can't be that bad, can you?" She chuckled, passing by the clown to get to her chair. Joker joined her laughter.

She seemed so different in person.

In the movies she always played the damsel in distress. The love interest. Her characters were always portrayed to be elegant, a but uptight and helplessly romantic. Not to say that she wasn't but she seemed to be... human.

Joker saw how exhausted she was from the paparazzi. One of her stature should always be camera friendly. It was a relief to see that she wasn't like Wayne or any of those rich pricks.

"So, Joker. Is this your first time being interviewed?" _____ asked as she sat down at the vanity. She was doing subtle touch ups to her makeup and hair, covering up any little flaw. Joker nodded.

"The first and last time." He stated, sitting back down in his chair, propping his feet up once again.

"Oh? Not a fan of the spotlight? I though you wanted to be a comedian, aren't you suppose to want to be in the spotlight?" _____ asked, looking at Joker's reflection. She watched him as he pulled another cigarette out and light it. What she'd give to have one before the show.

Joker noticed this and smirked, pulling one out and offering it to her. Not like he'd have use the whole pack tonight. _____ eagerly took it, thanking him in the process. She leaned over as he lit is lighter, his eyes gazing at her lips as she puffed at the bus.

"Plans change. But just because this'll be my only interview doesn't mean I won't make it one to remember." He winked at the actress. She arched a brow at him, interested. "You could say I plan to go out with a bang."

"Oh you are a funny one." She chuckled, smoke drilling from her red stained lips. Joker eyes her reflection. He couldn't wait to sneak a peek when she had to change.

"You working on any new films?" He asked her. She gazed at him.

"My first horror movie." She smirked. "But I can't get my screams right.. the director keeps telling me that it doesn't sound real enough." Joker thought it ironically funny how this conversation was going down. He expected her to be a stuck up goody two shoes, like every little rich bitch out there.

"I'm sure you'll get it right. I could help you." He flashed her a grin, taking a drag. The actress seemed taken back at first.

"My, my. I wasn't aware that my costar was a coy little clown." She stood up from her seat and walked to where her dress hung against the wall. "Perhaps you could help open my vocal cords later tonight. I usually open a bottle at my place after things like this. Maybe you should join me after the show. There you can help me.. really scream." The actress opened her trenchcoat to show that she was wearing a slip underneath. She pulled her coat off and hung it up while grabbed the sequenced gown. She glanced at Joker's reflection, letting her slip fall off of her and onto the floor. Nothing underneath. What a scandalous woman she was. Joker stood up, moving past the curtain as she stepped into her dress, pulling it over her hips and slipping her arms through.

"Why wait till later tonight," Joker helped her zip up the back of the dress before slowly pressing her against the vanity counter. "when we could practice your screaming now?"

His hand traveled up the slit in her dress, rubbing her thigh and squeezing at her ass. She squealed against him, her lips begging him to come closer.

Arthur would have never tried something like this. This was fucking ______ ______. There's no way she would never glance at him.

But Joker. Joker would bend her over Murray Franklin's desk and show all of Gotham who she belongs to now.

Joker slammed his lips into the actress's, his hand lifting her dress up and brushing against her neather regions. She let out a fluttered sigh as she felt his hand softly slip between her legs.

Apperently his flirting was enough to get her hot and bothered. Joker noticed how slick her cunt already was, his finger easily sliding against her folds. He smirked in the kiss, propping her leg up onto her seat and finding her sensitive pearl.

_____ winced once Joker began swirling his middle finger around her pussy. She felt him smile against her lips. His other arm wrapped around her back so she could fully lean back, gaining him better access. She whimpered into the kiss as he slid in a digit, followed by another, pumping his fingers into while his palm massaged her clit.

She was desperate to keep her voice down. God forbid anyone walked in now.

"Oh God.." She moaned, her eyes lazily staring up at Joker as he had complete control over her. He chuckled to himself, feeling his trousers shrink.

"You're so tight, sunshine. How am I gonna fit my cock inside you, huh?" He whispered in her ear. _____'s moans became louder once he slid in another finger, his thumb slicking her pearl with her own juices. "I need you to be louder for me, sunshine. You'll never get your screaming down if you continue to hold back."

"I can't.." _____ sighed in pleasure when Joker's finger slid out of her, soaked with her fluids. He went back to stroking her sensitive bud.

"You can't?"

"T-They could hear me." She gripped onto his blazer, her hips melting into her hand. Her legs shook as he continued. How sweet her moans were to his ears. Joker pulled his hand away from her and brushed his thumb against her lip. He was beckoning her for to open her mouth for him, which she did eagerly. She let his fingers slip into her mouth, her sugary slick coating her lips like gloss. Joker leaned into her ear.

"What's wrong with them hearing that angelic voice of yours?" He brought his fingers to his lips, his tongue licking at them. His stare was enough to make her buckle up. She needed more of him. "Just like honeysuckle.."

"I need you inside me." She tugged at his blazer, her tone begging him. Joker smirked.

"You need me?" He asked, petting her hand. She nodded, her hands traveling to his belt, unbuckling it. Joker grabbed the gun from his waistband and placed it on the counter. She didn't even seem to care about the object. She was hungry, starving for him.

"God, I want to feel your cock in my aching pussy." She undid his pants, ready to pull them down. Joker paused her, placing her hands against the counter as he pulled out his pulsing cock himself. Precum already budding at the tip.

"Is this what you want?" He asked her, moving between her legs. She nodded, her wincing aching for him. She tensed as she felt his tip poking at her entrance.

"I want it so badly, Mister J." She groaned, leaning back so Joker could see her at his favorite angle. He smirked at the nickname.

Mister J.

He could get use to that one.

"You've been such a good girl. Mister J is gonna make sure you remember his name." He pushed his hips into her, his length pushing through. He did subtle thrusts until he was fully in. He let a groan escape his lips as he filled her up to the hilt. She was a panting mess, her hand reaching up to grip his shoulders as began thrusting.

"Oh Mister J!" She moaned, tilting her head back. The feeling of this thick length stuffing her made her crumble beneath him. Even if they were to never see each other after this night, she was utterly his.

How would she be able to forget this?

"How's my sunshine feeling? Am I making you feel good?" Joker groaned, his hips smacking into hers with a wet slap. The actress moaned, nodding her head rapidly. "You feel so good around my cock- fuck!" Joker couldn't believe how slick she was. He was able to slid into her tight lips so easily. He needed to savor his last moments.

"Who's pussy is this?" _____ teased, running her fingers through his hair. Joker gazed at her.

"Mine."

"Who's?"

"Mine!"

Joker's thrusts became faster, the slapping of the hips becoming louder. _____ chuckled for a moment.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was getting fucked by a mute."

"It's Mine!" Joker's hand found her neck, gripping it and squeezing it. He saw her lips curve upwards. She definitely wasn't what he expected. Hearing her chuckle cause him to let out a laugh of his own.

A scandalous woman, indeed.

"Oh fuck! Right there!" ______'s head hung back while Joker fucked her mercilessly. She could see his reflection upside down. He was so focused.

"God, I love your cunt." He groaned, holding her hips as he humped harder. "Beg for Mister J to let you cum."

"Oh please! Please, let me cum!" _____'s hand ran up her body, massaging her breast. Joker watched her hungrily. She knew how to work him up.

"Oh, that's all you got? I don't think a cry like that will reach the other side of this door." Joker bucked his hips, making her cry out.

"God, Mister J! Let Me Cum!"

"That's more like it." Joker forced her legs up onto his shoulders, her back completely layed against the counter. He gripped her thighs and plowed into her full force. He could feel himself losing control of his orgasm.

"Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!" _____ shrieked as she clenched around Joker's cock, her climax hitting its peek.

"Fuck!" Joker fell over the edge when her pussy tightened, milking his cock. His legs trembled at how hard he came. His eyes fluttering to stay open.

His hips slowed down as he cooled down from his sex high. He chuckled to himself as he pulled out, adjusting himself and taking a look at the panting mess he took.

_____ huffed, feeling his semen leak from her. She gazed up at him and gave a subtle laugh.

"Think I'll need more lessons on screaming?" She asked, slowly sitting up. Joker buckled his belt and slicked his hair back.

"Well.. I don't see the harm in practicing.." He grinned at her, reaching out and brushing her hair behind her ear. He leaned in and kissed her. "I wouldn't be too worried about it however.."

"Oh? Why do you say that?"

Joker straightened his yellow vest, noticing his sticky one of his hands were. He chuckled, bringing it to his lips and licking it. His hallow green eyes pierced her.

"You'll know how to scream by the end of the show."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 279 67
A lonely young women's life changes the very night of Murray Franklin's murder, on live television and it is a change that her heart will never forg...
34.2K 1.2K 38
A story about a girl, who struggles to live by the rules of a society that doesn't care about people like her. A series of events lead her to an unex...
14.9K 398 49
Joker felt an arm wrap around him, and he flinched, kicking them away with a gasp. His eyes widened when he watched Bruce Wayne stumble back with a s...
23.9K 1.3K 58
« 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒌/𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 » She could remember the first time she ever saw Arthur Fleck. He was a shy, timid shell of a man, with...