Body.

By siighbrat

"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20. More

BODY|SOUNDTRACK.
BODY1.
BODY2.
BODY3.
BODY4.
BODY5.
BODY6.
BODY7.
BODY8.
BODY9.
BODY10.
BODY12.
BODY13.
BODY14.
BODY15.
BODY16.
BODY17.
BODY18.
BODY19.
BODY20.
BODY21.
BODY22.
BODY23.
BODY24.
BODY.

BODY11.

15.7K 1.2K 1.8K
By siighbrat

Myra Dunnigan|Mocha.

onlly1moch: you ever cry again it's gon be in a rolls royce 🥵.

view all 635 comments

allaboutmorg: 😍😍😍😍the baddest
onlly1moch: ❣️

spoiledbre: cutie🥰
onlly1moch: 💞

I continued clicking through people stories, rolling my eyes at the video constantly being shared on everyone in my cities story.

The video of Tootie's crybaby ass at her graduation dinner getting showered in expensive ass gifts like always.

Spoiled bitch.

I clicked on it, watching her hold up the wad of money, tears streaming down her face, genuinely looking happy. Clearly we weren't as close of friends as I thought we were, didn't look too upset about me not being there.

I'd decided to move on from that relationship and throw it in the blender, right along with Pooter and mine. How the fuck you gon stop fucking with a bitch that look like me, for a big white bitch? In what universe is that even legal?

So what if I had a boyfriend, that dick belong to me and the fact that Tootie is even smiling in that bitches face really shows where her loyalty lied.

Thank God for exposing me to the real.

"Mocha somebody here for you." my little sister, Heaven said, peeking her head in my room.

I got up from my bed, jogging down the stairs and to the front door seeing Jaxson standing leaned against his car. I smiled slipping on my sandals and walking outside.

"Hi baby." I kissed his lips. "I didn't know you were coming,"

Jaxson was my boyfriend, 31 to my 17, he took care of me and made sure I was always straight.

Although I was still with Dashawn, he was a pussy. He let me walk all over him and I needed a nigga that was gon knock some sense into my ass, Jax was the one to do it, oh well.

"I had to drop some shit off over here, decided to slide and see what you had going on." Jax was a drug dealer, one of the biggest drug dealers in Alabama. "Go get you some clothes."

Did I give a fuck? Hell no.

"I gotta see if my mama'll let me go first, my siblings in there." I told him.

"Fuck her. I said get you some clothes." he said. "She don't run you."

"You right." I said nodding my head. "I'll be right back." I turn going into the house and straight to my room packing my bag.

"And where you think you going?" my mama asked walking into my room.

"Tootie house." I lied.

She wouldn't let me go if I told her the truth.

"I gotta work tonight, so you gotta stay." she said making me smack my lips.

"Ma tell Whitney to stay, I always watch them kids." I said. "It's important."

"Now you know Whitney be busy." Whitney was my much older sister, still living with her mama, and on her ass.

"Okay and I am too. She sit in this house all day and eat, she can watch them." I said. "Mama please?"

"Fine Mocha but be back here tomorrow morning." I smiled shoving the last of my clothes into my bag and leaving out before she could change her mind and see whose car I was getting into.

"I'm ready." I said throwing my bag in the backseat and closing the door.

"You still not talking to your friends?" he asked me as he pulled away from my house.

"They ain't my friends. Fuck them." I said fixing my hair to take a video.

dashawn.
would like to FaceTime...

"Why the fuck he calling me?" I mumbled as Jaxson glanced over at me smirking.

"Answer it." he said, putting his hand on my thigh. My thumb slid the button over, his face popping into the screen.

"Where you at?" he asked me, he was sweating so he must've just left practice.

"Why?" I asked with an attitude as Jaxson's hand slid up my leg.

"I'm tryna see you, you don't never answer the phone." he said making me roll my eyes. "Rude ass."

"I don't be wanting to talk." I said.

Not to him at least.

Sometimes I honestly felt bad for the way I treated Dashawn, but he stayed and allowed it to happen so.

"I'm your nigga? How you don't wanna talk?" he questioned. "And who you know gotta rolls Royce?" he asked me.

"N-nobody you know." I stumbled over my words as Jaxson pulled my panties to the side.

"Aye Mocha I think we need to gon head and let this go." he spoke into the phone. "At this point, I deserve better than what you giving me."

"Nigga what?" I said grabbing Jaxson's wrist. "Fuck you mean you deserve better? You breaking up with me?"

"Mocha you not a good girlfriend and I'm not finna keep embarrassing myself with your ass, with your childish ass at that." he said.

"You can't break up with me... I'm pregnant." I blurted out making Jaxson's head snap over at me.

"What?" Jaxson said.

"It ain't mine cause I ain't fucked you in months, I don't even see you." Dashawn said. "And what nigga you with?"

"Pregnant?" Jaxson mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Mocha." he hung up.

I called back and he didn't answer.

"Pregnant?" Jaxson said louder.

"Nigga it was a lie, calm down." I said rolling my eyes. I heard him sigh in relief. "Nobody wanna have a baby by your old ass anyway. Baby gon come out fucked up."

"Real funny." he said.

"rEaL FUnNy." I mocked him.

I'd just gotten broken up with.

"Girlllll y'all remember I told y'all I went to that club with my cousin and that rapper was there?" Morgan asked. "I haven't been feeling good ever since then."

"I don't remember that." I said looking up from my phone. "What rapper?"

"Ameer." I gasped. "What?"

"Ameer Ameer?" I asked.

"Yeah girl." she looking at me like I was crazy. "Anyway I took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant but I don't know if it's his or Joshua's because I had sex with him before I had sex with Ameer."

"And when was this?" I asked in shock.

Perfect ass Tootie was getting cheated on.

"Like two months ago." she said.

"Well you gon keep it?" I asked.

"Right cause bitch we supposed to be going to Miami and I'm not hanging with no pregnant bitch in the club." Bre said shaking her head.

"I don't know yet, ima find out who the daddy is first. If it's Ameer I'm keeping it, bitch that's my ticket out the hood." she said. "Me and this baby gon be well taken care of."

"You gon trap that man?" I asked frowning. That wasn't my taste, but I mean you do what you gotta do.

"Sure am, besides I wouldn't think if it as trapping him, it's really gon he his baby." she said shrugging. "You have sex, that's what happen."

"He has a girlfriend." I said making her shrug.

"Who?"

"My old best friend, Tootie." I told her.

"The one that do nails? Damn that's crazy I fuck with her shit, he the one who bought her the watch and shit? And gave her that money?"

"Bitch you finna be set for life!" Bre said smacking her hand. "That nigga ballin like that."

"When you gon tell him?" I asked.

"When I find out if it's his or not." she said. "I'm two months along, I got pregnant in June, and ima just ask Joshua can we get tested while this thing still in me. You can do that right?"

I nodded. "If it's his I'm pushing myself down a flight of stairs, if it's Ameer's I'm planning a gender reveal." she said.

I shrugged. Tootie loved acting like she was better than everybody else, would love to see how she gon react when she find out she finna be a step mama.

Sucks to be her.

"Can I get this?" I held the Gucci bag up, looking at Jaxson. He looked up from his phone, shrugging carelessly making me smile. "Who you texting?"

"Do I question you about the niggas in your phone?" he asked making me roll my eyes. "I ain't think so."

"Must be wifey." I said continuing to look around the store.

Did I care about him being married? Not in the least. Wasn't my responsibility to care nor protect their marriage, if he wanted to cheat on her with me, who was I to stop him?

"I'm done here." I said as we got to the register, my bag and the few other things I'd picked out already sitting on the counter.

"Is this all for you today?"

"Looks like it." I said looking down at my nails, I need a fill, that was about the only bad thing about not being friends with Toot anymore.

Can't get my nails done.

"That'll be $3,290.87, will you paying with cash or card?"

"Card." Jax said making me smile as he put his card on the counter. "I don't know what you smiling for."

"Thank you." I offered, who was I to stop a nigga from buying me shit?

"Yeah." he mumbled taking her card back once it had approved. I grabbed my bags, as we walked out the store and up the strip.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"You needy." he said. "Always something."

"Nigga how you mad cause I'm hungry?" I asked as we passed a store that was undergoing construction.

"Finna take your ass to Burger King." he said making me scoff.

"Wifey must got you mad. She want you to come home?" I teased as I put my seatbelt on.

"Stop bringing her up." he said, looking over at me. "You pissing me off."

"I don't care-" I was cut off by his hand connecting with the side of my face. "Are you dumb?"

"Stop fucking talking so much, Myra." he said as I stared at him.

This nigga did not just smack me.

"Did you just smack me? Are you dumb?" I asked. "Take me home!"

"I ain't taking you nowhere, stop talking so fucking much and you wouldn't be getting smacked." he said starting the car up. "Man Myra, stop the crying shit."

"Why would you fucking hit me?" I cried, my face throbbing under my hand. "Take me home, Jaxson!"

He glanced over at me, sighing. "Look, my bad alright, I ain't mean to."

"You didn't mean to smack the shit out of me?" I asked looking at my phone to see my face. "Just stop talking to me and take me home, Jaxson."

After a very awkward ride, Jaxson had pulled up in front of my house, Heaven and my other siblings were playing in the yard as I opened the door, snatching my bags out.

"Moch, c'mon now." Jaxson said, grabbing my wrist before I could get to far away from the car.

"No, Jaxson. You ain't never put your hands on before and I'm not about to let you do it again." I said.

"I'm sorry, alright?" he said grabbing my face and rubbing his thumb over the bruise that was forming. "I ain't mean to baby."

"Don't let it happen again." I mumbled as he kissed all over my face.

"I promise."

And I believed him.

y'all i'm adding Mocha POV because the bitch funny as fuck.

anywho drama, drama, dramaaaaa. y'all think the baby Ameer's or what? cause idk what i think.

bitches said "please don't kill anybody" okay🤷🏽‍♀️finna make this shit living hell

y'all know i will have the bar in hell.

IF I HAVE TO SAY THIS SHIT ONE MORE TIME IMA SCREAM. I do not share my @ 's stop asking for them, i'm not telling y'all.

STOP COMMENTING MY @ 's. i'm muting mfs from here on out if you comment my @'s idc.

i been not sharing my @'s since Acceptance, i'm not gonna start, stop asking and commenting my @'s idc if i sound rude or mean and all shade because if you comment my @'s i'm talking to you🙂

- management.

Q21: how many piercings you have? what are they? do you want more?

Q22: FUCK, MARRY, KILL: Beyoncé, Ciara, Rihanna.

all ima say is Cici dying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.1K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
410K 14.4K 42
"I just hope you know that I understand...that you don't wanna be alone."
265K 9.1K 50
π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ 𝙸 πšπšŒπš” πšžπš™ πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
449K 10.6K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020