mattia polibio: my boy

By brachyura_gen

y/n x mattia polibio ⚠️warning⚠️ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyf... More

NJ
sunday
hell
jenna
boba date?
mattias pov
fairgrounds
pendejos
lovely
about time
bitter sweet
official
valentines
mattia's pov
close
goof
satisfied
love
jealousy
talking bodies
weird
you and me
fun
new experiences
feelings
family dinner
interruptions
fights
date night
PITSTOP
only girl in the world
perfect
michael
day 1
day 2
"grocery run"
day 3
struggles
day before
hotel check
alone together
fun day
make up
back home
trust
unexpected
before the party
PITSTOP
shit goes down pt.1
calm in the storm
mattia's pov
face your demons
new bestfriend
for love
mattia's pov
giving up hope
try
savior
hurt
sum different
not myself
all time low
back to skool
heaven or hell?
lifeless
back to you
regret in your tears
back again
decisions
mattia's mind
y/n's mind
transparent
speak
therapy
step one
mattia's pov's
unexpected visitor
departure
dinner
mi amor
bonding
in your arms
our story
PSA

shit goes down pt.2

10.2K 134 494
By brachyura_gen

you stood there watching some random girl flirt with mattia. she would NOT give up. 

💭should i tell her off? 💭

you didn't want to make a big deal. i mean it was a party, and you didn't want to be clingy.

💭then again this bitch IS flirting with my man. but he doesn't seem interested in her 💭

you linked your free arm with mattia's and he looked down at you and smiled.

mattia: yeah?

he wrapped his arm around your waist and the girl gave you a dirty look. 

y/n: wanna smoke with me now?

mattia: yeah, sure baby. a little later though, ok? she's asking about how my tiktok career became. 

this betch. she kept running her mouth, and so did mattia. you let go of him not wanting to be a third wheel.

what the fuck just happened. who was that bitch?

 you weren't that mad at mattia. you were mad at that GIRL. whatever. 

you took out your lighter and a joint, lighting up. you inhaled the smoke, it's been too long. it felt great. you went outside and found a chair to sit in. you saw michael across the pool, exchanging stuff with some group of people. drugs. 

you took out your phone and tried to find those girls he had convos with on snapchat. the ones he tried to hide from you. successss. you found them. 

this lily bitch looks annoying...., this cynthia bitch looks like a pretty horse...., 

WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S 15?! I'M ONLY FUCKING 16!  wow.

this lena bitch looks basic. 

you stalked them for a while. they were pretty.

alejandro: where's mattia?

you heard alejandro's voice. you turned to the right, blowing out smoke. 

y/n: oh hey. he's with some bitch. i'm so over it. do you know anything about some cynthia, lena, and lily girl?

alejandro: haha, yeah. well, what do you expect? he's famous. not a celebrity, but to our school he is. he is very social at parties. and trust me y/n, he is not cheating on you. 

alejandro wouldn't rat out his own friend. how are you going to believe anything he says?

💭yeah ok 💭

y/n: well he was supposed to smoke this weed with me but i guess not.

alejandro: guess you'll just have to smoke it with me

he said sitting in a chair next to you. 

y/n: i don't wanna keep you. 

alejandro: nah you're fine

you said giving him the joint you were currently smoking. you watched him put the joint to his lips, inhaling the smoke, and blow it out. you felt the weed kicking in. everything slowed down for a quick 3 seconds. the music, the people. your eye lids grew heavy. then things starting going fast, then slow, then at some point you were manually breathing. 

alejandro: damn, this shit's strong. 

you turned your head towards him and nodded your head. you were slightly cross faded. good thing you were more high than drunk. you haven't been cross faded since back in oceanside. and it was like, once. talk about a tolerance break. kinda.

alejandro: you know y/n, i barley get high.

y/n: uh huh

alejandro: so this feels... nice

that didn't make any sense. 

y/n: what's it feel like?

you don't know why, but you loved it when people explained what it felt like when they're high.

alejandro: like nothing matters. 

y/n: like you're care free

alejandro: yeahhh....

you saw michael approach you guys.

michael: are you cross faded?

y/n: kinda.... yeah.....more high than anything though.

michael: oh, ok. well, having fun?

alejandro: yuppp

y/n: yuppp

you guys said in unison.

michael: where's mattia?

you had almost forgot about mattia

y/n: partying

michael: oh. well, y'all need anything?

y/n: i'm good, you?

you said turning to alejandro who's eyes were slowly turning red.

alejandro: i'm fine

michael: ok. i'll see ya guys

you guys said bye. as he left you asked alejandro if he knew anything about michael and his past girlfriend. 

y/n: people say she just.... vanished. disappeared.

you hadn't noticed you began rocking. something you did when you were really high. you lifted your arm, it seemed delayed.

alejandro: i don't know man.... i was never really associated with michael. like at all. mattia talks shit bout him though, i know that. i thought she moved?

y/n: haha yeah...he does not like him. and i guess. man i can't believe there's people from out of town that came to this party. how's your love life?

alejandro: it's ehh. ya know i think me and some girl are good and shit but then things just go bad.

y/n: ahhh. i see.

you looked over at alejandro and everything was blurry except him.  

💭damnnn whatta nice jawline 💭

he looked over at you. 

💭ahahaha... what nice lips 💭

the music was loud, you felt the music.

it was so loud it was quiet. you couldn't help smiling. you couldn't stop smiling. he laughed at you. his dimples prominent. how cute. you leaned in....

 and you kissed him.

it all happened so slow, yet so quick. he instantly pulled away. you looked at him and he didn't look too pleased, you looked around and a few people had seen. fuck. fuck fuck fuck fuck. big mistake. instant regret.

💭why'd i just do that?! 💭 

what the fuck just happened?

y/n: i....

alejandro hesitated, then got up.

alejandro: i gotta go

he left. probably to mattia.

y/n: w-wait!

you got up and your vision wasn't exactly 20/20. you felt dizzy and sick. but you couldn't let him tell mattia. not yet.

y/n: ALEJANDRO

you tried your best to fast walk towards him.

y/n: alejandro please!

you felt like you were going to puke. your heart was beating too fast. 

sooner or later you came face to face with mattia. he looked mad, and sad, and like he wanted answers.

y/n: h-hey

mattia: are you fucking kidding me right now?

he said raising his voice. people started staring. some were recording. shit. 

y/n: mattia listen, i'm a little cross-faded right now. 

mattia: uh huh. more high than anything though, am i right? y/n i know you. you barley drink. and i know that you still have control of yourself when you're more fucking high than anything. why'd you kiss him? my best friend? 

he said aggressively. 

y/n: i don't know! i- i was feeling insecure and it was just in the moment and i wasn't thinking properly

mattia: so i can't trust you to not be a fucking hoe around other guys when you're under influence? and what? fuckin insecure? y/n even i'm a little tipsy and you don't see me kissing other bitches do you!? even when i was talking  to that girl it was just small talk. i was literally looking for you a little while after you left JUST to find out you're all up on my best friend!

y/n: it literally meant nothing though babe!

mattia: shut the fuck up. don't babe me. how am i supposed to believe you? was i not good enough? 

y/n: no no no you're everything i've ever wanted 

your eyes began to water.

mattia: THEN WHY'D YOU KISS HIM?!

y/n: I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY

you guys were screaming over the music. a few people were watching, but not a crowd. thank god. your head was throbbing. you couldn't let him go. not like this. 

y/n: mattia i really love you and that kiss meant nothing ok? please don't leave

mattia: you know you look really pathetic right now.

y/n: i don't care i love you

you hated yourself. he was quiet for a little. and then he said

mattia: find someone else to give you a ride home.

and with that he disappeared into a crowd. you were not going to give up just like that. you followed after him.

y/n: MATTIA

he kept walking

y/n: MATTIA PLEASE

he whipped around with an angry face

mattia: stop being fucking annoying and just leave me alone! ok?! we're done. that's that.

he walked away leaving you dumbfounded. 

 💭that did not just happen 💭

you stood there for a few seconds. recollecting your thoughts. you didn't notice, but a tear rolled down your cheek. you could recollect your thoughts later. how were you going to get home?

-

-

-

-

-

a/n: well well well. look who cheated 😳 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.5K 20
COMPLETED ✨ If you like Mafias, gangs , sex , Money, mattia , drugs , strippers & the rest of the NJ boyz I highly suggest reading this 🖤
35.3K 294 27
you've been friends with the nj boys for a couple years and fall for your best friend mattia polibio along the way you all be come tiktok influencers...
299K 5.6K 78
ooo. ▊ killer ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━⚕︎☄︎ │ in which she falls in love with a cold blooded killer. ❝𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?- 𝑎-𝑎𝑟�...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 😃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃