Sanscest (Book 1)

By Nerd_Dragon_Writes

(No More Updates) *Front cover is a drawing of mine *All ships are welcomed and most chapters contain over 10... More

Ink x Error
NAJ!Nightmare x NAJ!Killer pt.1
🍋NAJ!Nightmare x NAJ!Killer pt.2🍋
Geno x Reaper
NAJ Swap x NAJ Fell
🍋Killer x Dream🍋
🍋Killer x Nightmare🍋
🍋Yandere Nightmare x Killer🍋
🍋Killmare and Creme🍋
🍋Dreamare🍋
🍋NAJ!Yandere!Nightmare x NAJ!Killer🍋
🍋Fallacy x Encre🍋
Nightmare x Killer
Nightmare x Killer
🍋Ink x Dream🍋
New Year Confessions (Add more ships)
🍋Nightmare x Ink x Dream🍋
🍋Yandere!Fallacy x Encre🍋
Yandere!Classic x Ink
Cross x Ink x Dream
Horror x Dust
🍋Innocent!Killer x Pervert!Nightmare🍋
Drunk!Error x Ink
🍋Fem!half blind Dust x Blue🍋
NAJ!Paperjam x NAJ!Fresh
Error x Classic pt.1
🍋Yandere!Dream x Drugged!Nightmare x Yandere!ShatteredDream🍋
Error and Toddler!PaperJam (Weird Bonding Time)
Error x Classic pt.2
NAJ PJ x Fresh
Nightmare X Ink
Error x Fresh
🍋Nightmare x Killer🍋
Vampire!Bad Sans x Classic Sans
Nightmare x Error
Ink x Dream
Horror x Error x Cross
Cross x Ink
🍋Yandere!Blue x Dust🍋
🍋Shattered!Dream x Ink🍋
🍋Passive!Nightmare x Dream🍋
🍋Horror x Lust🍋
Dom!Yandere!Ink x Passive!Nightmare
...Ph0e
Teacher!Fallacy x Student!Encre pt.1
🍋Teacher!Fallacy x Student!Encre pt.2🍋
new update on ships
Sub!Nightmare x Dom!Error
Nightmare x Ccino
Dom!StarSanses x Passive!Nightmare
🍋Bottom!Ink x Switch!Error x Dom!Nightmare🍋
🍋Dom!Error x Dom!Ink x Sub!Fresh🍋
Error x killer
🎄Nightmare x Killer🎄
🎄Geno x Reaper🎄
🎄Sci x Outer🎄
🎄Nightmare x Killer🎄
🎄Nightmare x Cross🎄
🎄Fresh x Deccy🎄
Nightmare x Error (Draft #2)
Re-making this book
Drawing
Fresh in maid's dress cosplay

Vampire!Bad Sans x Classic pt2

3.1K 63 61
By Nerd_Dragon_Writes

Requested by nikki1356 
Words: 5127
This is going to be a little different from the previous chapter. I'm having Classic have small scenarios with each of the Bad Sans'. Ya know, to spice things up. Also all the POV's will be done as the Narrator, just so it makes more sense. Now Drago's, Enjoy~

Dust's Scenario

It was a chilly night, the snow having picked up from the previous night. Classic was still shaken up from the encounters off the other Kingdom but he knew in reality, he couldn't do much. It had been a week since all that happened and now, Classic had been a little on edge, swearing to himself he could hear Dream's voice wherever he went. He tried to talk to his mate's about it but he couldn't get the words out.

It had been a full red moon this night. Classic was on one of the leather couches, curled up in a ball with a blanket wrapped around his body. Classic had recently been de-promoted from being a maid to actual being a resident in the mansion. All butlers and maids hs to listen to him and call him master. It was... weird to get use to it at the start but soon he came to get used to it.

All the vampires were out, each going to get their blood from the monsters below. The red moon had them all set off with high sense and Classic was sure none of them would return till morning like they did every time. It was a little scary to be left alone but Classic decided he would suclk uphis dear and swallow is deep down him, just to make the others not worry about him.

As he was about to fall asleep, the door opened to reveal a huge gust of wind flowing into the warm, fire-lit living room where Classic was situated. In fear, Classic jumped and looked over at the door only to see Dust with blood dripping from his fangs. "H-hi Dust!" Classic shouted out as he waved. Dust looked around for the source until his eyelights landed on Classic. He stared for about 3 seconds till his broke into a smile. He walked over to Classic and sat next to him, not bothering about the fact he smelt like blood.

"I just can't keep a serious face with you can I?" Dust questioned himself more than Classic. Classic blushed a blue and looked away shyly.

"I-I can't help it," Classic trailed off as he pulled the blanket up to him more, a little annoyed by the fact Dust let in a load of cold air. Dust chuckled and threw one of his arms around Classic, bringing him closer to his body.

"Nah, you can't help it Classy...your just to fangtastic!" Classic groaned at the awful pun made by Dust and tried to push Dust away.

"You are your awful jokes. If you keep saying them, Nightmare is going to get angry," Classic spoke as he tried to keep in his laughter after groaning. Dust carried on chuckling and once again, pulled Classic closer to him.

"Can you blame me and I won't be the only one getting told off either, you make puns all the time." Dust accused as he smirked down at Classic. The slight blood stains on his teeth made Classic blush even more, which resulted in Classic trying to hide his skull.

"Yeah I guess, but I wing my puns all the time, you just say them at the most random moments." Classic huffed out, throwing one of his own puns in there. This caused Dust to chuckle again and pick up Classic, placing the smaller one onto his lap.

"What are we going to do to you?" Dust asked as he held Classic by the waist. Classic smirked and shrugged.

"I don't know...remember that time where I scared the shit out of Nightmare's brother," Classic said as he looked off, smiling at the memory. Dust sighed dreamingly and looked at Classic, placing one of his hands under Classic's chin.

"Yeah," He mumbled as he replayed his view of the events in his mind. How Classic looked so scared to all of a sudden Classic becomes this hot  badass fighter with a bone.

"-hey....Dust!......DUST!" Classic's voice interrupted Dust's thoughts and as he snapped out of his thoughts, Classic had already leaned forward thinking if he kissed him, it would catch Dust by surprise. Unluckily for Classic, Dust had snapped out of his thoughts and was very aware of what Classic was going to do. Dust wrapped his arms tighter around Classic's waist and brought him closer, kissing Classic and letting his fangs scrape across his teeth. 

As Classic tightened his arms around Dust's neck, he quickly pulled back and breathe out heavily. "You know the rules Dust,no kisses till the others are back~" Classic teased as he got off Dust's lap and and went to go grab the remote to the television. Behind Classic, he could hear Dust groan in annoyance and so, Classic sightly laughed to himself.

Killer's Scenario

Killer had been staying inside more recently. It wasn't because if he went outside, he would burn. Nah, that was a human vampire. It was because his mate- well him and the other's mate was sick. Killer had volunteer to look after Classic whilst the others went out and made treaties along with making plans to kill Dream.

Within Classic's room, Classic laid on his bed. His sheets were thrown off and he was only in a long but short sleeved t-shirt. Classic groaned as he threw one of his arms onto his foreskull as sweat trickled down it. He didn't now what was going on, he wasn't going through heat and he didn't feel any kind of different. He just felt hot...really hot.

The door to Classic's room opened and in came Killer bouncing happily in. "Morning Classy~ How you been dear?" Killer asked him as he went to go sit in the chair that was next to him. Classic groaned again and moved to lay on his side, away from Killer.

Killer huffed and walked around, plonking himself on his knees instead in front of Classic. "C'mon, how you feeling? Yesterday, you said you felt cold and look at you today. You sweating like there's no tomorrow."

Classic smiled a small smile at Killer's words and shook his skull. "I'm just feeling hot...shouldn't you be helping the others with feeding and all that?" Classic spoke with worry in hs tone. Killer smiled and placed a hand on Classic's foreskull, not minding the sweat on it.

"Nah, I told them I'll look after you whilst they all do that. Do not worry love, I'll be fine staying with you. After all, your a cutie~" Killer stuck his tongue through his fangs and did a small pose. Classic laughed at Killer's silliness but soon regretted it when he felt a sharp pain go through him.

"ARghh-" Classic gritted his teeth as he felt it. He felt it in his rib cage as he tried to move but because the pain had suddenly hit him, he found it harder to do so.

"Oh my- Give me a second Classy, I'll go get some painkillers you mortals use," Killer quickly said as he rushed out at vampire speed. Being a vampire had is quirks, such as speed and strength. Just as Killer promised, he was back in no time with both water and pills. "Here, let me help you sit up," The young vampire said as he placed a hand under Classic's back and the others under his neck. Moving him, Classic was sat up in bed with his back and neck against his headboard. Killer took ahold of two tablets and looked at Classic. "Open up for me Classic~" Killer teased as Classic blues and looked away.

"Just give them to m-"

"Nope! I wanna give you them so Classic lets try this again. Open up for me," Killer cut off Classic. As much as Classic didn't want this to happen to him, he sighed and opened his mouth, letting Killer pop in the two tablets and giving him the water to drink from. After that as done, Classic could surprisingly feel himself cool down and sighed in content.

"Okay I'm sleepy, you can go Killer. Thank you for everything," Classic said as his voice dropped into a softer tone as sleep was being a major issue with him lately. Nightmares about Dream and attacking him was not something he looked forward to so he had been trying to keep himself awake every night. This was actual the reason to why he kept feeling ill and why he was in this position in the first place.

"Good night Classy~" Killer said as he went to turn off Classic's light, only to come back after and slide into Classic's bed.

"Really Killer?" Classic mumbled as he felt the arms of the other skeleton sneak around his waist and pull him closer, making Classic lay his skull on his chest.

"Yes, now sleep. Nightmare is getting a little upset at you for not going to sleep. If you have anything your worried about, you can speak to us. We are your mates. We will love you no matter what you fear or love." Killer spoke softly, afraid if he spoke to loud, Classic would be in a pain again. Classic mumbled something and snuggled into Killer's chest, feeling almost at full health.

"I love you too Classic."

Cross' Scenario

Today was going to be a little...interesting. Ever wondered what would happen if you bake a cake with a vampire. Well Classic now knows and kinda regrets his decision. It was a simple morning, the sun was out, all Classic's mates were out and about. Classic was enjoying his time in the library reading a book when all of a sudden Cross barges in with a goofy smile. "Classy! This is where you have been hiding!" Cross exclaims as he runs over to Classic and stops in front of him, still smiling. Classic folds the corner of his page and placed his book onto his lap.

"Yes Cross, I'm here most of the time. But anyway, what do you need?" Classic tilts his skull after he asks this and awaits for Cross' answer. Cross started to jump up and down and spun around.

"We are going to make a cake!" He exclaims, only to turn serious and smirk. "And I need your sweet ass in the kitchen with me." Classic blushed a deep blue and throws his book at Cross. Cross 'yelped' and turned back towards Classic. "What was that forrr," He wined out as he pouts.

"I hate it when you change personalities so quickly.  One moment you act like an innocent child, then the next your full of lust," Classic scolded as he got up. "Though I will come o you on this baking request. I need something to do other than reading all day," Classic laughed out as he smiled sweetly. Cross smiled back and gave his hand to Classic.

"Shall we get going then sweet?" Cross punned as he tried his best to hold back his laughter. Classic sighed and shook his skull, a smile making a way onto his features. Placing his smaller hand in Cross', he looked up at him and nodded.

"We shall."

As the two arrived into the kitchen, Classic saw that all the ingredient were already out, especially a strange bag that was filled with.....strawberry sauce?

"Now, we are going to make a Victorian Sponge Cake with some 'strawberry sauc-'" Classic quickly cu off Cross.

"Why did you use air quotes-"

"Never mind that. Anyway, I'm sure you'll love the finishing touches. Now, lets mix the batter together and then I'll start on cutting fresh strawberries whilst you do the whip cream." Cross said, taking a chef hat from under the table. Classic was going to question it but he didn't want to make Cross seem upset. Who knows, maybe Cross just liked wearing a chef hat when he cooked?

As Classic walked over to the bowl, Cross had already grabbed the butter, cake mix and eggs as well as water. "Okay, I'll put t all in and then you can mix, sounds good to you Classy~" Cross asked as he looked over, well down at the smaller skeleton. Classic huffed and nodded. As Cross was putting in the ingredients, he looked down at Classic and asked, "Why did you huff love?"

"Why do I have to be small?" Classic questioned as he grabbed a whisk and started to mix away.Cross laughed and rubbed the back of Classic's back.

"Because your adorable...like a fluffy marshmallow-"

"Don't use that name on me when it's your nickname from the others~" Classic teased as he looked over and saw a purple taking over Cross' skull.

"W-Who told you it was my nickname ha...ha..." Cross faked laughed and rubbed the back off his own neck. Classic smirked and dipped his finger into the mix, flicking it onto Cross.

"A little birdie," He said playfully as he watched Cross' movements. Cross smirked evilly and dipped his own finger into the mix, wiping it on Classic's cheek only to lick it off. This left Classic in a flustered mess. "W-wha..wh-why....eh?" Classic couldn't make any words come out his mouth so he did the next best thing he could do and that was to just not speak at all.

Soon the cake was finished and Classic had not said a single word. Classic watched as Cross placed the 'strawberry sauce' on top of the cake and cut a slice off after. He placed the slice on a plate with a fork and gave it to Classic with a smirk. "Let's make a deal," Cross said. "If you like the cake you have to speak to me and if you don't,I will be at your command for a full 24 hours."

Classic nodded and smiled. Surely they went wrong somewhere with the cake...Vampires don't know how to cook do they? Classic brought the fork to his mouth, having the piece dripping in th 'strawberry sauce'. Placing it into his mouth, he started to chew...............only for his eyelights to go bright.

"Okay! Okay! This, is amazing!" Classic exclaimed as he started to eat more of the slice. Cross was very happy, but a question remained on his mind.

"Do you like the sauce?"He asked as he smirked. Classic tilted his skull, only realising what he meant.

"Yeah! The sauce has this amazing flavour that I could have all day," He said ashe went to eat another bite.

"Hmmm, wanna know the secret to the sauce. It's a vampire recipe," Cross said, quickly gaining Classic's interest. Cross bent down slightly and whispered into Classic non existing ear-

"It's blood..."

Horror's Scenario

Ever since the incident with Cross, Classic had refuse to eat. He no longer trust his own taste as well as eating or drinking anything that either looked or was red. He even refused to wear the colour red, even though blue was more his colour. Classic was once again in the library drinking water whilst reading a book on 'Vampire Mate Guide', He was still confused to how the mating worked but nonetheless, he would understand it in time of his own. As sleep was approaching, Classic let his skull tilt to the side and let it rest against the chair arm. He snuggled into the chair and tried to his hardest to keep awake but alas, his eyelights and eye sockets begged differ as they closed ad dulled on him. His steady beating breath swept across the large library, not being heard by one of his mates.

Horror entered the library in hope he could find a book on some new recipes to make for Classic. He heard about the reaction Classic had made and he felt really bad. Horror was mainly the cook of the house and the blood that Cross used in the cake he made with Classic, well the blood was fairly new but it still could of contained bacteria that could've harmed Classic. 

As Horror walked around, scanning the shelves for books, he stopped when he heard a small 'clash' on the ground. Becoming alert, Horror bared his fangs and hissed, something he mostly does when either threatened ot trying to threaten someone. Horror walked around, locating the noise when he all of a sudden came upon Classic's sleeping body. Horror couldn't help but coo a little at the small expression Classic had on his skull. It was a peaceful expression, one that held a calm look. Something other than cooking fascinated Horror, and that was Classic. The fact I mere mortal stole the hearts of a Vampire gang was still a mystery on how but even though none of them may never admit to it, it was amazing that they fell for him. 

Walking up to Classic's sleeping body, Horror crouched down in front and just stared. His mind was telling him to go do something else but Horror didn't listen. He wanted to watch over Classic. He wanted to spend some alone time with Classic. Recently Horror had been given more missions off Nightmare ever since the incident with Dream but he couldn't rule himself out from the others either. They all had be working more ever since the incident and it all honesty, it wasn't fair on them. They all wanted to spend time with Classic, whether is be for a minute or a second, it was still precious time.

Ever since the mortal monsters found out about Classic's disappearance, they all had blamed it on the vampires straight away, causing havoc in trying to get him back. Horror reached out and stroked Classic's skull, watching as Classic nuzzled his skull into Horror's large hand. A heat spreaded across Horror's skull as he started to mutter incomprehensive words as Classic did this. Classic. Was. ADORABLE! Like a puppy or a kitten Horror would think off but....more cuter...and fragile.

Horror sighed and lifted Classic up quickly but in a smooth matter. After he did this, he placed himself on the chair with his feet and legs dangling over one of the arms whilst his back as supported by the other. He then proceeded to place Classic on top of him, letting hi still sleep. Horror gently rubbed Classic's spine, hearing Classic let out small but quick breaths of pleasure. They all knew this was Classic's weak spot, especially some of his ribs. As Horror was rubbing his spine with one hand, Horror used his other hand to carry on stroking his skull in a matter that was peaceful to Classic.

Wanna know a secret?

Classic was still awake ever since he felt himself get picked up. He didn't want to ruin Horror's momne with him so he pretended to be asleep. Although Horror had a gaping hole in his skull, he was a big softy...like Nightmare. Classic almost meowed like a cat when Horror's hand that was rubbing his spine accidently touched his ribs. That caught Classic off guard but luckily, he managed to keep his small sound down him.

All of a sudden, Classic heard light snores and soon, the hands stopped moving. Classic slowly opened one of his eye sockets and looked up to see Horror had successfully fallen asleep. Smiling softly, Classic moved his body around to get comfortable and grabbed hold of Horror's hand, hugging it like it was a teddy of some sorts. "I love you Horror~" Classic cooed as he let himself become drowsy and fall asleep on top of one of the most feared vampires.

Error's Scenario

Classic was running. Why was he running you may ask? Well every vampire, except one, was out at a party. Classic refused to go to the party because other vampires were there such as Dream and he did not want another incident like last time. Error had said that he'll stay behind and the others agreed with him, knowing that he didn't like crowded places much. Well, you see, after the others left, Classic had stayed by Error's side for about an hour or so, watching him make puppets. Classic had an idea and stole one of his puppets and ran off. This leads us to where Classic is right now...running for his dear life.

There was rules with everyone Classic had to follow but Error's number one rule, do not TOUCH his puppets. What did Classic do, not only had he touched one, but he also taken it. Funny actually, the one he took was Error himself.As Classic was running, he tried to take different hallways in order to lose Error but fate was not on his side as he ran straight into Error's chest, making him fall down and groan. "GiVE," Error stated plainly. Classic looked up and pouted. "thAt's NoT gOiNg to WORK On mE nOw gIVe Me bACK mY pUpPET," Error said again as he hand his hand out. Classic sighed and got up. He stared at Error as he brushed himself down and was about to give Error his puppet when Classic smirked and ran off once again.

You see, if this was anybody else, Error would have murdered them on the spot but this was Classic. Classic loved playing pranks, making puns and even reading or inventing. He was a peculiar monster but that just added to his quirkiness. Error watched as Classic ran off an docunted back from '10' in his skull. He waa going to let him have a head start, to make the game a little more fun for the both of them. 

As Error got to '0', he sprinted down hallway after hallway and listened out carefully for any sound and looked out for the mate of the Sin Vampire's. 

There was no sound oddly enough. Error slowed his running to a stop and tried again listening out for the slightest of sounds. He could hear the water running through the pipes of the mansion to the sound of rats scuttling across the walls. There was no sound of footsteps whatsoever. A light wind was blew across the back of Error's neck, startling the glitchy vampire. "wHAt tHE FUck!??" He screamed out as he turned around the face whatever blew on him.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" Classic laughed out as he clutched his stomach. He rolled about on the floor as Error stared in Horror.

"H-how did you....how?" He questioned, the glitch in his voice for some reason disappearing, only for it to come back. "hOW diD i nOT heAr You?"

Classic stopped laughing and looked up with a cheeky smile. Classic still held the Error puppet and looked down at him, playing with it. "Well-" He dragged out. "I've been practicing on being quiet and I think I have made great improvements. I want to be able to go outside with you all on a nightime!" He said happily as he brought the Error puppet to his skull and gave it a light kiss on the skull. Error let a yellow blush take over his skull as he soften his gaze. To be honest, he was kinda jealous of his puppet that he made of himself because although he won't admit it out loud....he kinda wanted a kiss as well.

Classic looked up and saw Error's yellow skull. Sighing softly, he got up and slipped the puppet back into Error's hand, sneaking a kiss on Error's teeth. As he stepped back, he was caught off guard as Error brought him in for instead of him making the first move and kissed him deeply. Classic fell forward and ended up placing his hands onto Error's chest. They stayed like that for about 20 seconds til they pulled apart, each with their respective colours over their skull. "We should go wait for the others to return," Classic breathed out as he took Error's hand.

Error may of had Haphephobia but ever since Classic came, he never mind it when he touched him. If the others touched Error though, that would be a completely different story....one that includes a lot of bone shards and bone marrow.

"ACtuAlly bEfoRe tHat-" Error started as he moved his hand and placed something soft into Classic's hand. Classic looked down and saw it was the Error puppet. He tilted his skull to the side in wonder. Why would Error give him this back if he wanted tit back so badly? It seemed like Error read his mind as he went back to taking Classic' hand and walking down the hallways explaining his reason. "yOu LoOkED hApPy wiTh It So KEep It. wHEN I'VE MAdE tHe oThErS, YOu cAN HavE Those onEs toO," He said as he and Classic walked down a pair of steps. 

"Thank you," Classic whispered out as he held tightly on both Error's.

"No PRoBleM."

Nightmare's Scenario

It was very late at night. For once, most of the vampires were asleep even though they should be awake. Classic was wide awake, having to live with vampires made him change his sleep schedule and now, he didn't know what to do. He could go hang out with the maids and butlers but he would feel bad about disturbing their work and he didn't want anyone to be told off because of him. Getting out of his bed, Classic let his feet touch the cold flooring and that sent off shivers all over him. It was a cold night, colder than he has ever experience. The fire that was once lit was out now and Classic deeply regrets putting it out in the first place. 'Who should I go see is awake?' Classic thought to himself as he exited his room. 

As he walked down the corridors, he could hear the snoring of his lovers from each room he past. They were all loud snores in his opinion but he didn't mind it one bit, it was cute to him. Classic was only dressed in shorts and a large t-shirt. Ever since Summer was around, it was boiling and he bought a load of short clothing from different villages but now that Autumn was around, he kinda wishes he bought long clothing.

Walking further into the hallways, Classic came upon a recognisable door that was the biggest of them all. Engraved on the wooden door was 'N.M Office' . Shrugging his shoulders and not knowing about anything else he could do, he entered.

"Who has came and state your business," The booming voice of one of his lovers spoke out. Classic giggled and that seemed to catch the attention of the vampire. "Ah, Classic. I did not know you came in. Sorry, I thought you were some pesky maid or butler-"

"Hey, I was a maid/butler don't forget," Classic scolded him as he walked further into the office, admiring the books that surrounded it. Nightmare sighed softly and apologised once again, watching Classic's every movement. The King of the Sin Vampires had found himself falling deeper in love with Classic as each day went by. He was so...memorizing it was hard not to take his eye light off him. "Like what you see~" Classic teased as he strode up to the front of Nightmare's desk.

Nightmare folded his hands over his chest and leaned back in his chair, bearing his fangs out. "Maybe I do, is there a problem there?" He countered back as he watched Classic smirk.

"Maybe there is....maybe there isn't.I guess we will never know." Classic started to tap the desk with his fingers. Nightmare watched his fingers move and furrowed his non existing eyebrows. This was another quirk of Classic's, he would tap his fingers against something when he was worried or wanted to ask something.

"You may speak your mind Classic, I'm not going to judge you," Nightmare said in a calm tone as Classic jumped in surprised. Taking a breath in, Classic looked down and fiddled with the bottom of his shirt.

"C-Can I sit with you Nighty?" He asked in an angelic voice. Nightmare felt a cyan take over his skull but tied his best to hide it by putting a hand over his teeth.

"S-Sure. Come, sit on my lap and you may watch me as I finish writing the rest of these reports to give to Reaper and Geno." Nightmare watched as Classic smiled widely and ran around the desk, pulling himself on Nightmare's lap and having Nightmare's tentacles wrap around him to keep him safe.

Nightmare began to write, signing his signature and letting Classic put his on the paper's as well. As Nightmare wrote, Classic would mess around with his tentacles and play with them by either poking them or just snuggling into them which he found very relaxing. "Having fun there?" Nightmare said with amusement lacing his tone. Classic shyly looked up at Nightmare and said,

"Yeah, they're fun to play with." Nightmare stopped writing and watched at Classic played with his tentacles, then he realised that he had to get the papers done by sunrise because that is when they would be sent off. That was how the night flew by, well the first quarter of the night because Nightmare had managed to get them all signed and written. As he placed his ink and quill down, he wrapped his arms around Classic and nuzzled his skull with his. "You can be a big teddy bear sometimes," Classic laughed out as he nuzzled back.

"Oh yeah?" Nightmare questioned as he stood up with Classic in his arms and pushed his chair back. Classic was very confused by the actions but he let go of Nightmare's tentacles and looked up at the King himself. "Would a teddy bear do......THIS!" Nightmare threw Classic into the air and caught him when he came back into his arms saely. Classic was shaking, alot. He did not like that one bit.

"Do not do that," Classic whined out as he pouted.

"Awww, were you scared of the big teddy bear?" Nightmare mocked as he tried his hardest to keep his laughter in. Classic 'hmphed' and crossed his arms, looking in a different directions. Nightmare sighed and sat back down on his chair, swirling it around so he and Classic could look out of the big window that was behind his desk that looked over the forest. 

Classic relaxed in Nightmare's arms and held onto both of his hands. "Teddy bear's don't scare people," Classic said after a minutes of pure silent. Nightmare chuckled and pulled Classic closer, breathing in his scent.

"Well this teddy bear needs to be scary or vampires like my brother will make you upset," Nightmare groaned out 'brother' and Classic in return tightened his grip on his arms in order to keep him calm.

"Well I don't need to be scared of him because I whooped his ass," Classic said as Nightmare laughed out loud this time.

"Yes, you did indeed whoop his ass," Nightmare brough Classic into a short, but sweet loving kiss and when they pulled apart, they went back to staring outside of the window, watching as deers or rabbits ran in and out of the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
753K 20.8K 200
Yeah I'm doing this now. If you want more info go to the first chapter there will be some rules like how to request. Okay? Okay. Let's go! Also take...
10.1K 179 18
NO lemons this is fluff also tell me if I'm wrong. I just don't want smut or to do lemon😅and this is my first story sooooo.......ಥ‿ಥ I might not eve...
46K 587 24
First book, not to mention contents are 18+ scenes and trigger content as to read at your own risk : ) ! ! I love all ships and adore them, OTP are D...