THAT BLIND DATE

By selena_xo_xo

A blind date that kinda, somewhat went sorta good. More

chp. 1
chp.2
chp.3
chap. 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
appreciation.
chap.8
chap. 9
chap.10
chap.11
chap. 12
chap.13
chap. 14
not a chap.
notice!
chap. 15
not a chap.
chap. 16
update info
correction*
not a chapter.
update info.
chap.17
chap 18
chap. 19
chap. 20
chap. 21
moment.
chap. 22
chap.23
24
chap 25
chap. 26
chapter 27
chap. 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chap 31
chapter 32
🙏
chap 34
news!
chap 35
sequel alert
👀👀
chk out!

chapter 33

2.3K 80 2
By selena_xo_xo

WARNING!📢⚠🚧
Tea is piping hot🔥
Sip with caution⚠⚠⚠⚠

When everyone finally finished giving her an amazing applaud I took a seat gracefully 'cause I know it's getting wild in here.

Be nonchalant and graceful, they hate that shit.

"Wow. This is a very special moment for not just myself and the amazing people in this room but for everyone else seeking to find a profession into this world of fashion and most for my amazing daughter in this room."
A picture of me popped up behind her on a screen which looked like I was around fifteen at the time with Tim's arms around me and we were smiling at the camera.

I felt all the eyes in the room turning towards me and murmurs started to fill the room.

Graceful and nonchalant.

I slowly raise my glass to my lips and took a sip of my wine. The doctor said it's fine to have a sip every now and then but not everyday or too regular.

This woman came to play dirty so I'm gon' wipe the slate clean tonight.

She smiles at the crowd's reaction.

"Now, calm down everyone. I know all the things she shared about not just me but about our family on the media and I'm here to clear that up in a...fashionable order. See, my husband and I aren't perfect but we sure did everything we could to take care of our family and that was work and build not just a name for ourselves but a family business"

Pictures of the company's name and logo flashed on the screen behind her.

"But my daughter, my once sweet daughter who obeyed my words didn't want that. She wanted to let loose and rebel" I glance to the side and saw a few of the posh ass ladies in the room with their hands over their mouths with wide eyes.

Save me the dramatic responses.

By now the woman who gave birth to me was looking directly at me so I gracefully raise my glase and nod my head to her giving her the go ahead to continue.

"She went off and cheated on her boyfriend, who was going to be her husband, on the day of her birthday and came home and tried to make it look as if he raped her" I watched as her lips tremble and someone quickly walked on stage and handed her a tissue.

This woman needs an oscar.

She 'wiped her tears' before 'gathering herself together'.

"We blamed the poor boy and cut all ties with his family, we even ended the contract that our family had to merge our companies. A few months later however, we found out that she was pregnant and before we even got to have a say about it...she went missing. We searched the entire neighborhood, called all her friends but nothing. Then our family doctor called and told us she came by viciously demanding an abortion to the point where he had to obey her demands".

At this point I really wanted to fuck being graceful and nonchalant.

I pull my phone from my clutch and sent Li'angelo a message and not long after I received the reply I wanted.

"She returned home after dark and just isolated herself in her room. We didn't know what to do so we decided to leave her be till the morning. But...we were too late. She had already ran away with all the money we saved for her future. We never heard from her again. We searched high and low but...no success. Turns out I got a call a few days before she went...viral. My manager called telling me she was asking about my donations to the fashion industry and just like that she used my name to become the well known idol she's becoming. So with all that out of the way...hello, Alezandra"

Graceful and nonchalant.

You could hear a pin drop in the room as eyes went from her to me and all over again.

What a heartfelt speech from a heartless bitch huh?

I quickly shot another text from my phone and sent a quick my to the woman on the stage who was looking quiet pleased with herself.

We'll see about that smug look soon.

I quietly place my glass beside my seat and sashayed my way to the stage and just as the host took the mic from my 'mother' I took it from his hand before picking a napkin from my clutch and wiping it off.

Don't wanna catch the lying bitch virus.

The man looked taken aback by my actions and my mother stood there with a challenging smile on her face.

Well...challenge accepted.

I rest my clutch on the glass podium and made my way around it slightly.

"Well...that was a fashion disaster" the people in the crowd chuckle and some nodded their heads in agreement.

I turned my head towards my mom and sent her a graceful smile.

"You know Mrs. Kingsley, if you wanted to handle this in a fashionable order as you claimed then you should've approached me like a real woman would. You would have approached me privately to speak about this being as you missed your loving daughter so much. Why do it publicly? Scratch that. Why do it internationally?" I heard several sounds of agreements coming from the crowd but I really didn't care about them right now.

"You make it sound like a family issue but just made it some sort of worldwide issue. Anyways...I'm not even pressed about that but I am pressed about the fact that you came up here as a Icon and someone people look up to, just to ruin my life more than you did in the past"

I adjust my bone straight hair over my shoulder and faced the crowd.

"This woman came up here defending a rapist over her own child. I really don't care who believed that he raped me or not because I know what I went through as a child and I don't need opinions on that. PERIOD"

Again the room was extremely quiet and my graceful expression was slowly falling.

"When that boy raped me you came home and saw me bleeding out and you left me there like an animal. When I found out I was pregnant YOU and your husband along with my rapist's family forced me upon that table and made the doctor rip that baby from my stomach. So don't you dare come up here with your posh talk and rehearsed tears"

By now my lips were trembling as I pointed angrily in her direction.

"You were forcing me to get married to someone I didn't love or know just to merge companies and at first I was willing to do anything to make my parents happy but then he raped me and you guys sided with him. For what? For what mom? Money?. You had enough of that but I guess you were just too greedy huh?"

I lower the hand that the mic was in as I felt tears leaking from my eyes.

There goes my grace. Once again she has ruined my life.

I lower my head and rub my stomach for comfort but my head shot up when I heard clapping and a voice.

"Come on girl, get it out" I look up and my eyes met Jennifer Lopez's.

Slowly others started to join her and soon the room was filled with people clapping and cheering me on.

You can do this.

You can do this.

I walked back to the podium and got my phone and quickly told the host who was standing at the side to hook my phone to the screen behind me.

He quickly made the arrangements and soon my lock screen picture popped up which was the first picture I got of my little baby growing inside me.

I grab the mic as I quickly went to my gallery and selected the most recent video on my phone.

"You said you haven't seen me in years but this video shows you, your husband and that rapist outside my house along with my so called best friend. Explain that mother and you can add a few more tears if you like" I press play on the video and watched as the events from a few days ago replayed for everyone to see and hear.

From my mom handing me the contract to tim leaving his car, the fight and when the cops came and they finalized everything I ended the video.

Almost everyone had their hand over their mouths this time staring at the woman who now hung her head in shame.

"Oh don't look so hurt now mom. You said I used you to get my fame right? I used you to be the woman I am today? Well okay, we'll see about all that little story"

As if on cue my phone started ringing throughout the room and I quickly accepted the call.

"Hello Mr. Kiomi. I haven't seen you in awhile and I'm sorry we have to see each other again under such circumstances" he fanned me off and psshhed.

"Are you kidding? I'm basically at fashion week right now with all these famous people looking at me. Best day everrrr- but let me calm down I know it's urgent so...back to facts"

The people in the crowd let out laughs at his reaction.

"Mr. Kiomi if I'm not recalling right correct me please but...wasn't I just another model at your audition with the number twenty eight?"

"Oh child, yes you were and let me tell y'all when they finally called her number she seem like she was on the verge of leaving. Make-up sweating off and all" this man is pure comedy but I'm glad he's making me feel better.

"I remember you worked that audition like professional and when those people from vogue magazine came in I just had to give them your photos and your information. It was too bomb" I once again looked over at my mother.

By this point she's looking as if she wants to throw a temper tantrum.

"Thanks Mr. Kiomi for your help and have a good night" he said goodbye as well before squealing when he saw harry styles. Smh.

"So mother, I think I've suffered enough from your hands and the last thing I need is you sabotaging not just my career but my personal life as well. And this is the last time I want to come in contact with you. I'm done. Not just with you but with your lies, your pawns, fake tears and your entire family. You're no mother of mine"

She opened her mouth and started screaming but by now the room was too loud to even hear anything she was saying.

I smile from all the support I was getting and gently dabbed my eyes with a napkin handed to me.

I glance to where my 'mother' was and saw security escorting her out of the building.

I raise the mic to my lips again.

"I want to thank all of you guys for letting me speak tonight and for encouraging me. Thank you J-Lo, I really needed that" I blew her a kiss.

"Thanks to my boyfriend Li'Angelo Ball, yes we are back together. I want to thank him for sending me the video and thanks to Mr. Kiomi for being my witness. Now with all that said...go crazy with the new fashion nova merch guys. And lastly, I just want to tell someone tonight that...nit everyone you hang with right now are really there for you. They aren't always going to be happy for you because they're jealous of what you may become. So maybe they seem to make you happy but really they're role in your life is to hold you back...open your eyes and realize..let the bad energy go...then you rise. Have a good night everyone"

I placed the mic down and left the stage with the intentions to just go back to my hotel room to my baby daddy and watch on my block.

This is what being free feels like.

____________

Sorry bout the mistakes.
So Alezandra went tf off huh?
Thoughts?
Comment! Comment! Comment!.
Love you guys💯💯

Aries season🐐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.9K 66
It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/college basketball players!
24.7K 1.2K 40
"I was just a girl, you were just a boy Two ordinary people Two ordinary people Made extraordinary love." ~ Extraordinary Love by Stacy Barthe Aaliya...
56K 3.1K 56
Read part 1, 2, 3, and 4 before this one!
67.1K 2K 54
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I'm not gone tell you. Just read the book if you curious. Sorry for mistakes I'm not editing this book.