Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

Daisy's and rose's

3.6K 53 3
By Stinks2009

It was the day after the body touch that sharkboy gave you it wasn't bad when he touched you it felt good a bit but you were still developing to things so you honestly thought that it was normal. You were bored though and didn't know what do to do until sharkboy asked if you wanted to go swimming you said no how about go on a adventure in my rocket ship you said no you didn't even know what that was yet he then said how about I show you the flowers. You then lifted your head up from looking at the ceiling and said what are flowers sharkboy then said that he'll show you you put on your angel gown and white heels while your halo was shining bright you held sharkboy's hand and walked to the flowers you saw a lot of colorful flowers you saw pink blue red and yellow flowers you looked around and saw something in the back of a tree that caught your eye. You began to walk to it and saw white flowers with a yellow center you kneeled down on both knees and looked at it sharkboy then tapped you you jumped and turned around sorry said sharkboy he then said you like daisies you nodded yes and he smiled and picked 3 for you and got you red ones as well you smiled and then you felt sharkboy kiss you on the cheek and then hugged you you smiled and asked what kind of flowers were the red ones he then said that it was a rose you smiled roses you then hugged him you were so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...