Bad liar | Snowbarry

By snowallenxs

Caitlin Snow was a precious woman, enjoying all the parties and the expensive wines. Everything seems to bre... More

I. six years later
II. the chemist
III. eyes can't lie
IV. till the end, and a little more
V. snowflake
VI. touching the sky

Prologue |

462 16 8
By snowallenxs

" [...] maybe we'll meet again, when we're slightly older and our minds less hectic, and i'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now i am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart.
I am gonna love you forever.
Always yours,        Snow "
That were the last lines of my letter to Barry Allen. I know that what I am doing it's wrong but this isn't my place anymore. I'll be forever grateful to him for making me who I am today.
My name is Caitlin Snow and I spent the most beautiful six years of my life.
I grew up as an orphan, all my life I was wondering what it feels to be loved, to have someone looking after me. But the day I turned 18 I knew that won't happen, it was too late for me. The Godmother I believed in since forever failed me.
I spent one year searching for a job, sleeping in a different place almost every night and praying hoping that God was listening to me.
When I turned 19 years old I woke up as usual, in a room 15 dollars per night. I sat at the edge of the bed trying to find the motivation to go, take a shower and buy some coffee from the city.
I don't know where I found the motivation but thank God I did.
I got out of the bar where I had my coffee to go, looking for my phone in my bag I bumped into someone, throwing all my coffee over his coat.
" I am so sorry " — I said searching for a napkin into my bag — " I am so distracted every hour of every- " — I didn't finished my sentence because I looked up and saw the most beautiful eyes looking right into mine and a little smile laughing at me.
" Don't worry, It could happen to anyone. It's not a big deal " — he took the napkin I had in my hand and started to clean up all my mess.
This was the beggining of the end.
And here I am now with 25 years and a broken soul. All the stories end up like this.
Deep down I knew our story haven't end yet but I had to believe that what is meant to be, will always found it's way. I left the letter under my keys of the house, on the living room table and walked away. Without looking behind, not for only a second.

*

Hi eveyone, my name is Scarlat Gomez and this one right here, is my first wattpad story ever. Hope you really enjoy it !

I sent all my love to everyone who's gonna read it ! ❤️

*You can also found me on instagram as snowallenxs, you can dm me to have a new friend ! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...