The Major's Darling

By CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 21:

2K 51 2
By CharmingQueen1

Brinely's POV:
Today is the day that Isabella wakes up and meets her daughter. I play with her and make faces and she giggles at me and Jacob goes outside and I hear Bella say, "You stink."

After a few minutes they all come back in and I'm still holding her and making faces and Bella storms over and grabs her baby and puches me in the face. I glare at her and she asks, "Who let her touch my baby?"

I laugh and say, "That baby is also Edward's. He can let anyone hold her and play with her, Isabella."

She looks at me and says, "You are not ALLOWED to touch her."

I say, "I think you should worry more about Jacpb than me."

Isabella looks at him and says, "What does she mean?"

He glares at me and Jasper glares back. I see my kids and they ask, "Why do you hate our mom?"

Bella says, "They changed her and took her with them before they did me. She is also a whore who got a lot of plastic surgery that she won't admit."

I say, "Your jealous that I was gifted with the amount of cleavage I got. I'm sorry that you look more like a boy than a girl."

She growls at me and I see Edward has the baby and I say, "What? Can't take the antagonizing that you dished out to me while I was a newborn? Jacob, why haven't you told her you imprinted on her baby yet?"

She says, "You what!"

Jacob says, "Uhh."

She grabs his ear and throws him outside and punched him. She screamed at him, "She's mine! You are going to stay away from her."

Jacob pleads, "You know I can't do that."

Blah Blah Blah she punches Seth on accident. My kids run over to him and push her out of the way and I giggle and she tries to scold them and I say, "Don't you parent my kids. They don't like nor respect you so they won't listen anyways."

I hop my way over to them and pet Leah who growls at Bella. Bella says, "Why don't you teach them manners?"

I say, "Oh, they learned them already but won't use them on pieces of scum."

She says, "I'm going to kill you and them."

Jasper growls and I say, "Jazzy leave it. I'm going to put this son of a bitch in her place considering I have a power and so do the kids. Concentrate on the energy and let it flow through you, Jayden. Then let it shoot through your hands and aim it."

He does this and shoots the lightning out and it hits her in the chest. She flies and I hit her with and even stronger one and then go over and punch her and throw her into trees and she is begging me to stop. I manipulate the water and freeze it so she is stuck in the middle of the woods. I say, "Have a nice time thawing out, Isabella."

I walk back to the house and say, "She's thawing. Everything but her head is incased in ice."

Jasper says, "That was hot."

I lean down to kiss him and I snap my fingers and thaw the ice. She runs here and is sopping wet and I giggle. She starts over my way and I zap her on her ass. I light my hands on fire and she looks scared and I growl, "Go away now."

She runs away from me and I see my kids and ask them, "Are you hungry?"

They nod and I start to make homeade pasta and a alfredo sauce. I rest the dough for 30 minutes and roll it out and cut it. I started boiling the water and place them in and my babies are watching in fascination. I make the alfredo sauce and cook the noodles and then toss them into the sauce.

I made each of them a plate and they started eating it. I go and sit down with Jasper and say, "We should get them a pet. Maybe a dog or a cat."

Jasper smiles and asks, "What breed do you have in mind?"

I say, "Well, I want a King Charles Spaniel and I was thinking for the kids a Siberian Husky."

Jasper says, "We can make that happen. We'll go looking for them."

I squeal and hug him. He chuckles and smiles at me. I say, "We should keep it a surprise."

A week later:

We got the puppies!!!!

The husky is a girl.

The King Charles Spaniel is also a girl. 

Jasper asks, "What are we gonna name her?"

I say, "How about Angel?"

Jasper says, "That's perfect. Let's go show the kids their puppy."

I hold my puppy and she falls asleep. I pet her as she sleeps and we go to the house where my kids are. I say, "Lis and Jay. We have a surprise for you."

I hear their feet come down the stairs and they squeal. I say, "Shh. The husky is yours to share and this King Charles Spaniel is Mommy's, She is asleep. What do you want to name her? Her name is Angel."

I point to the puppy in my arms. They talk about it and Jay says, "We decided on Luna."

I say, "That is so cute. Angel and Luna."

I carry her around and the kids walk Luna. Rose comes over and says, "They are so cute. I'm guessing the cocker spaniel is Angel and the husky is Luna."

I nod and say, "Do you want to hold her?"

Rose giggles and says, "That shouldn't be a question."

She picks her up from my arms and she continues to sleep. I see Luna calmed down and is sleeping on Jasper. I smile and take a picture of that and Rose holding Angel. I dial Kate's number and ask, "Hey, how is he?"

She says, "Well, Tanya and him spent a few days together before she bit him. He actually woke up yesterday and is discovering his strength. He keeps ripping trees out of the ground."

I laugh and say, "Put it on speaker so he doesn't accidently break your phone."

She does it and he says, "Peanut?"

I smile and say, "Hey dad. How do you like being a vampire?"

He says excitedly, "It's amazing."

I motion the kids over and they say, "Hi Grandpa!"

He says, "How are my mini peanuts?"

They laugh and say, "We are good. Mommy and Daddy got us a puppy!"

He says, "Really? What type is it?"

I say, "She's a Siberian Husky. I convinced Jasper to get me a King Charles Spaniel."

He says, "You always wanted one."

I say, "It would've kept me company when you and Mom weren't there."

He says, "I wish I did get you a puppy. I still can. It probably would've been a golden retriever husky mix. You liked the fluffball ones too."

I say, "Those are Pomeranians. If I get a Golden Retriever Husky mix I want a golden and white one. We might visit you soon. We'll leave Angel here and take Luna up. It's too cold up there for Angel."

He says, "Is Luna the husky?"

I say, "Yes. The kids came up with that name."

He says, "It's cute. I'll see you soon then."

Pic of Golden Retriever Husky Mix:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 15.3K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
258K 4.4K 30
Reegan Swan is a science teacher at Forks High School. One of her students peak her interests, Emmett Cullen. He is the only boy who hasn't asked her...
8.8K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...
24.9K 739 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...