silver lining | tony stark's...

By -playdates

SILVER LINING BOOK THREE OF THE SILVER SPADE SERIES "you talk too much" "i get that a lot, it runs in my bloo... More

SILVER LINING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT

FOUR

2K 82 49
By -playdates

chapter four;
liz isn't just 'some senior girl'

LUCY WALKED INTO THE HALLWAYS OF MIDTOWN HIGH AND SHE COULD ALREADY FEEL STUDENTS' GAZE ON HER. The media was the second to jump into the news of Silver Spade and Spider Man fighting off ATM robbers with high-tech weapons, Tony was the first one.

After Lucy's small panic attack, she teleported back into her room and she could see Tony's caller ID on the monitor in front of her. "FRIDAY, decline" she said.

"Unfortunately, Mr. Stark demands your answer, Ms. Stark" FRIDAY said. Before Lucy could even change back into her pajamas and wipe the ashes from her face, Tony was on her screen.

"You know, you could have at least change into your pajamas to try to fool me into thinking you didn't just a) went out without my permission, b) fight off ATM robbers with Spider-boy, and c) blow a whole sandwich shop into pieces" he said. Lucy sighed and shook her head. She opened her mouth to speak, but Tony cut her off. "I'm going to ask you once. What were you thinking?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, okay? Peter called and-"

"He dragged you into this?" he asked. Lucy's eyes widened and shook her head.

"No! No, no, no he didn't!" she yelled. Tony raised his eyebrows and the girl sighed. "I was just trying to help, Dad. It's not Peter's fault" she explained. Tony face palmed and shook his head.

"ATM robbery, Lucy? Seriously?" he asked.

"No, Dad. They have these weird, alien weapons and it flew me! It lifted me! Like off the ground! And they had this weird purple laser thingy-"

"You know what? I don't have time this. You're grounded" he stated. Lucy's face dropped. She hid her disappointment and rolled her eyes.

"Of course you don't have time. Whatever, Dad. I'm going to bed I have school tomorrow" she said, walking away from the monitor. Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"FRIDAY, end call" she said.

"Ending call" FRIDAY confirmed. It's safe to say that Lucy's night did not end well that day, which resulted to a very pissed off morning Lucy.

Peter approached her as she put her stuff into her lockers. "So, how did it go?" he asked. Lucy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Not good. He's grounding me. Again" she said, rolling her eyes. Peter followed her as she walked away. "He's just not listening to me, it's annoying" she said.

"Who's not listening?" Kennedy chimed in, joining the duo.

"Mr. Stark" Peter said. Kennedy scoffed.

"Is it because of what you did last night?" she asked. Lucy nodded. "Everyone's talking about you. You're a badass, you know that?" Kennedy said. Lucy rolled her eyes and Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, right. You too, Spider-boy" she said, turning to Peter.

"I'll see you later" Peter muttered as he walked into his Physics class.

"You know, you and Spider-boy makes a pretty great duo" Kennedy smirked. Lucy scoffed and rolled her eyes. As she opened her mouth to speak, she was cut off by Liz who stood in front of them, blocking their way.

"Hey, guys. Um- I'm holding a party tonight, and I was just wondering if you'd come?" she asked. "It's totally cool if you can't but-"

"We'll be there"

"Oh, she's grounded" Lucy and Kennedy said in unison. Lucy gave Kennedy a look as she turned back to Liz, smiling.

"We'll be there" she said. Liz nodded and walked away. Kennedy turned to Lucy, raising her eyebrows. "I don't care anymore, okay? Dad doesn't listen to me, so whatever. I'm not listening to him" she said, walking into her first class.

Kennedy groaned and followed her into their first period. "You're the most stubborn person I know" she said. Lucy shrugged and took her seat.

"Are you coming?" she asked. Kennedy gave her a look.

"Fine" she replied. Lucy smiled and turned her attention back to the Chemistry lesson in front of her.

-

"This is ridiculous" Lucy whispered. Kennedy chuckled, shaking her head. They were both sitting on the bleachers of Midtown High's indoor gym. In front of them was a TV with Steve Rogers, showing a what so called 'Fitness Challenge'.

"Thank you, Captain. I'm pretty sure this guy's a war criminal now, but whatever, I gotta show this video" Coach Wilson said. Lucy chuckled as she stood up and walked down from the bleachers.

She walked past Peter who partnered up with Ned Leeds as he did the assigned crunches. "This isn't fair. You're like trained at this" Kennedy said as she held Lucy's legs down while doing her crunches.

"I asked if you wanna join my training with Nat and you said no" Lucy replied. Kennedy scoffed.

"I wasn't trying to get killed by a Russian spy, Lucy" she said, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, what should I wear tonight?" she asked. Lucy raised her eyebrows. "To the party?" she added.

Lucy nodded. "You should wear the T-Rex costume I gave you for Christmas" she grinned. Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"Funny. You should wear one of your dad's suit" Kennedy joked. Lucy opened her mouth to throw a snarky remark, but stopped as she heard Ned across the room from her.

"Peter knows Spider Man!" he yelled. Lucy froze, her eyes widened. Just when she thought she could trust Peter Parker, he blew it. If Tony knows about this, he could take his suit away right at that moment.

Peter had the same shocked expression as he stood up. "No, I don't. No. I- uh- I-" he stopped as his gaze locked with Lucy. Shock and rage was painted in her eyes. Peter gulped.

"They're friends!" Ned added. Kennedy's mouth went agape in shock. Lucy scoffed.

"Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends" Flash snorted. He turned to Lucy. "Is Peter friends with Spider Man?" he asked.

Lucy didn't even bother to turn to Flash as she glared at Peter. "I don't know. He has never mentioned Peter's name" Lucy replied. "But, I don't know maybe they walked past each other at some point" she said, turning to Flash.

"Uh- I met him, a couple of times. Through the Stark Internship" Peter said. Lucy shook her head.

"Oh my god" she muttered.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it" he said, turning to Ned.

"That's awesome! Maybe you can invite him to Liz's party!" Flash said. Peter opened his mouth to speak, but Lucy cut him off, preventing him from digging himself deeper into the hole.

"Actually, Flash, Spider Man has much more important things to do than dropping in at a high school party" Lucy said. "It's moving day in the Avengers tower, so he's most likely busy helping out" she added. Flash nodded and walked past Peter who turned his head down. The bell rang and Lucy took no time to waste and stormed her way towards Peter, grabbing his hand and teleported themselves to the school back door.

"Oh my god. What the hell?" he muttered, stumbling backwards.

"Are you out of your mind, Parker?" she yelled. Peter's eyes widened at the sight of her. "If Dad knows about this, he would have taken your stupid suit away! Do you get how important your identity is?!" she exclaimed. Peter nodded and gulped.

"Yes! I know, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Peter rambled. "Ned was in my room when I got back and he saw me in my suit and he won't shut up about it! Don't tell your dad, please, Lucy?" he pleaded. Lucy scoffed. "Lucy, please. I didn't mean it to happen, it was an accident!" he added.

The desperation was clear in his tone. "Were you seriously thinking to use Spider Man to impress some senior girl?" she asked.

"Liz isn't just 'some senior girl'" he replied. Lucy scoffed.

"That's not the point, Parker!" she exclaimed, frustration laced in her tone. She sighed. Silence fell over them.

"I'm sorry, Luce" he said. "It will never happen again, I promise" he said. Lucy avoided his gaze. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. Lucy scoffed, turning to him.

"Mad at you?! Wh- why would I be mad at you for trying to impress a girl, huh? It's none of my business! So, no! I have no reason at all to be mad at you" she huffed. Peter's eyes widened.

"Okay... then why is your hand glowing?" he asked. Lucy looked up at him and then at her balled fist. Her eyes widened as she flicked her hand and shook the energy away. She thought she has her power under control. She shook her head and sighed. "It won't happen again, Luce" Peter said.

"It better won't" she scoffed. "Get to class, headphones"

A/N
i just finished tfatws and tbhh i expected the ending to be more *wow* yk?? anyways what do you guys think about the show?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 21
DELICATE BOOK TWO OF THE SILVER SPADE SERIES "she's not delicate like a flower. she's delicate like a bomb" MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE CAPTAIN AMERICA...
95.3K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
23.2K 497 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...