L'amour (e.c)

By gracebennettxoxo

L'amour; Love Charlotte Olivia Smith was the embodiment of perfect. Perfect hair, perfect teeth, eyes, smile... More

the cast
prologue
book one
one; new girl on the block
two; friend or foe
three; him
four; slip and slide
five; knock knock
six; whatta man
seven; the fear
eight; E.Cullen
nine; once a cheat
eleven; smile
twelve; angel eyes
thirteen; sos
fourteen; undead to me
fifteen; freak on
sixteen; rose
seventeen; mr depp
eighteen; family affair
nineteen; detective hale
twenty; memory lane
twenty one; cross keys
twenty two; play ball
twenty three; a game of cat and mouse
twenty four; fine line
twenty five; carrie white
twenty six; love fool
twenty seven; prom queen
book two
one; another year of fun
two; flowers
three; dont watch me cry
four; the beauty of love
five; a fall from grace
six; leach lover
seven; clouds
eight; detective smith
nine; she wolf
ten; old friends
eleven; far far away
twelve; curse of the red heads
thirteen; uninvited visitors
fourteen; side effects
fifteen; smith residence
sixteen; mr damsel in distress
eighteen; what goes around comes around
nineteen; rest in peace
twenty; its called karma
twenty one; surprise
twenty two; a simple life
twenty three; mommys little girl
twenty four; not a democracy
twenty five; a change of heart
book three
one; mamma mia
two; traitor
three; perfection
four; a family reunion
five; daddys little girl
six; the mistress
seven; the wolf vs the vampire
eight; a family of three

ten; always a cheat

12K 341 148
By gracebennettxoxo

School came around a lot quicker than Charlotte had wanted. She wished her weekend could have lasted forever, after all she had been on cloud 9 because of her date with Edward.

She just wasn't looking forward to this week. Maybe it was because of the fact that she would have to see Isabella Swan and Mike Newton today. Charlotte may have been disgusted at what she saw, but that didn't mean she was going to tell anyone, Edward was the only other person who knew, although she was sure Jessica knew, she seemed to know everything.

Even so, Charlotte planned to keep it that way. She didn't have any intentions of telling Mike, she had only made the threat so that Bella would tell her himself.

Charlotte started on the commute to school, feeling better than ever in her comfys and singing to Taylor Swift. She couldn't wait to see Angela and tell her all about her weekend, she missed that girl too much in a sort amount of time.

Angela must of felt the same way, as she practically jumped on Charlottes car when she pulled into the parking lot, Angela almost had to unstick her smiling face from the door window.

"Hi hi hi hi hi, its been so long! How've you been?" Charlotte went to reply but as usual was cut off. "Did you have the best weekend ever? How was your date? Was it amazing? Everything you ever wanted and more?"

"Ange if you just let me speak." Charlotte laughed and Angela pulled a sheepish face, "Yes, I had an amazing time, it was great. We went to a restaurant. Early days, but I think it's going really well with him." Angela buzzed with excitement at Charlottes worlds, although she didn't say many. Until Charlotte interrupted Angela's gushing.
"Erm, have you happened to hear anything from anyone?"

"Anyone like who?"

"Michael? Eric? Jessica? Isabella? Any of them."

"No why?" Angela pulled a very confused face, Charlotte never cared before if any of them had anything to say, if they did tell Angela anything important she would have told her anyway.

Charlotte pulled an awkward face and shrugged her shoulders, "Doesn't matter, forget it."

Angela being Charlottes best friend knew she was lying, "Omg what is it, I know there's something, don't even lie!" Angela shoved a finger into Charlottes shoulder. "You better tell me right now."

She wasn't going to tell anyone, she absolutely wasn't, but telling her best friend wouldn't hurt would it? "Okay pinky promise you won't tell anyone?" Angela stuck her pinky finger out as fast as possible. "When me and Edward were on the way to our table we walked past two other people on a date. Romantic candle lit dinner type of thing. Very romance movie. Looked like they were having a lovely time... until we walked in."

"Why? Oh god, was it an ex of Edwards? Please don't tell me he has some psycho ex." This got Charlotte thinking, Jessica said before that Edward and Isabella had kissed, could she be a psycho ex?

Charlotte shook her head, "No, no psycho ex- I don't think so anyway. It was Isabella Swan, on a date. With someone who wasn't her boyfriend."

Cue dramatic gasp from Angela, causing all students within 15 feet to look at the pair- the Cullens also looked over, they weren't within 15 feet and had been paying attention to the whole conversation, but they couldn't help but look over at Angela's reaction. They didn't have her pegged for the gossiping type. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up. SHUT UP!" Charlotte shoved a hand over her friends mouth at this, hushing her. "Say you're lying, say you're lying right now!"

Charlotte held her hands up, showing the guides salute. "Guides honour. Why would I lie to you anyway?"

"Well you wouldn't but-"

"-Exactly, now lets go to class." Charlotte looped her arm through Angela's span her around, and then started dragging her towards the school doors. "It's far too cold to stand outside and gossip with you."

The Cullens all shared a smile at the two girls before them- even Rosalie who had grown fond of the girl that she knew so much about without even speaking to. Edwards smile however, held a significant amount of sadness.

The school day was flying by, and before Charlotte knew it she was staring into the nervous face of Isabella Swan.

Isabella knew what was coming, she just didn't know when. Charlotte had said that if she didn't tell Mike, then she would. And probably much harsher than Bella would like. But she couldn't tell him herself, it may sound selfish but it was much too scary for her.

"Isabella hi." It was the first time Charlotte had spoken in the ten minutes she'd been sat down. She'd spent those ten minutes concluding that Bella hadn't told Mike. "Have a nice weekend?"

"She did, did you?" Jessica Stanley, of course she had to reply. The girl couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Lovely date with the Cullen boy? You know, I heard that after your date he was seen somewhere with another girl. A blonde girl, clearly you aren't his type, huh? Maybe you just aren't good enough for him?"

Charlotte knew Jessica was just trying to get under her skin, she always did but before it hardly ever worked. Until now. Was Charlotte good enough for the wonderful perfection that is Edward Culled? The Smith girl was now annoyed, which was going to make things worse for Isabella. So Charlotte stood up from her seat, ready for her confrontation.

Charlotte had said that decided that she wouldn't tell. But that was before.

"Isabella would know all about people not being good enough wouldn't she? Huh? How was your date at the weekend? The one you went on without Michael, your boyfriend." The whole table went silent, and the food court was also quieting down due to Charlotte's voice getting louder and louder. "Tell him how it was Bells, how you went to a lovely restaurant with a beautiful boy, how you were swept off your feet, wined and dined. How it was like a rom- com. Tell him."

Now the food court was fully silent, everyone looking at the table where the commotion was occurring. No noise was made until Mike turned his head towards his girlfriend and spoke softly. "Bells? Is it true?"

Bella didn't reply, she just looked down, giving Mike all the answer he needed. Leaving Charlotte to carry on.

"And you" She turned to Jessica "I've seen the way you look at Michael, I bet you love that Isabella's cheating on him, right? Its your dream come true, you can finally get your man, huh? Congrats Jessica Stanley. The gossiping bitch who would love nothing more than for everyone to fail- especially me. You just want to be better than everyone else don't you? Well guess what Jessica, you aren't. And you never will be with an attitude like that. You've had a problem with me since day one, and at first it bothered me." Charlotte picked up her strawberry smoothie which she was yet to touch. "But now this" Charlotte shook the drink "is what I think of you." At this Charlotte tipped the whole of her drink over Jessica's head, but made sure there was still some left for Isabella.

The red head then turned on her heel, and confidently walked out of the food court, knowing everyone was laughing as they watched her leave. Charlotte would be concerned that it was at her little outburst- she would never normally act like that- but she knew it was because of the mess she had just caused in the school.

Charlotte was sat on a bench outside, just looking into the woods, embarrassed by her actions and trying to calm down, until she heard the door open behind her.

Charlotte didn't turn round to see who it was, presuming it was Angela."Ange I'm so so so sorry, I know they're your friends bu-"

"We need to talk."

charlotte do be a psycho bitch sometimes, u know what it's like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 7.3K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
198K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
374K 8.8K 27
Kamber Vicasi is nothing like what Edward expected when he heard the rumors that a new family had moved to Forks. With her fiery red hair and bright...
5.9K 143 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...