Just Like Elijah

By trashofsilver

Losing somebody you love is one of the most heartbreaking things ever. And, something exactly like this happe... More

Author's Note
1. Pain & Him
2. Realisation & Him
3. Past & Him
4. His Pictures & Him
5. Decisions & Him
6. Family & Him
7. Jealousy & Him
8. Chivalry & Him
9. Texts & Him
10. Dinner & Him
11. Moods & Him
12. Happiness & Him
13. Dates & Him
15. M&M's & Him
16. Our Picture & Him
17. His Family & Him
18. Ice Creams & Him
19. Counting Days & Him
20. Movies & Him
21. Elijah & Him
22. Sunflowers & Him
23. Feelings & Him
24. Love & Him
Author's Note

14. Pecks & Him

499 58 54
By trashofsilver

🎶 Can We Kiss Forever - Kina.🎶

Do vote and comment.

"I hope my brothers didn't scare you." I mumbled as I looked outside, looking at the pedestrians walking by.

Some of them were normal people walking by whereas the other few walked hand in hand which made a smile erupt on my face.

I heard Noah let out a chuckle. "No, they didn't. I'm still here, aren't I?" he stated and I looked at him, nodding my head yes.

He took a small glance at me and smiled.

His smile would be the death of me.

"Stop smiling." I groaned, looking outside the window and heard him let out a chuckle.

"Why?"

"Because..it kind of makes me smile as well and I don't want to smile." I mumbled, looking back at him and let out a small huff when I found him still smiling.

"Why?"

"Noah.." I groaned and shifted my attention back outside the window again and he laughed in response.

"I'm sorry, I won't smile now." I took a look at him and groaned when I found him still smiling.

He was such a cutie.

"You're such a meanie." I mumbled.

He took a short glance at me. "How so?" making me shrug my shoulders in response.

"Cause you don't listen to me."

"Well, I can't help it." he said.

"Do you know how contagious your smile can be?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him and he shook his head no.

(A/N: I'm sure not more than CoronaVirus.)

"Well, it's really really contagious." I stated with my hands crossed above my stomach.

He let out a small chuckle as he took a swift left turn, "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well, yeah." I mumbled but sat up straighter when I noticed we had reached already.

"But do you seriously want me to stop smiling?" he questioned, looking at me and I knew what my answer was going to be.

I shook my head no, "No." Never.

It makes me happy. I thought to myself.

As soon as he parked his car in a vacant place, I got out immediately, smiling as I saw several kids walking in with their parents.

It made me happy knowing that they were going to enjoy their time.

My mind wandered off to Elijah.

I always had been into such fairs with him. We used to do everything there. Enjoy the rides, play, eat, dance and what not? But, now when I looked at my right side, the person with me wasn't Eli.

It was Noah and it felt good being here with him.

It was enough.

He was enough.

"You ready?" I questioned with a smile on my face and Noah grinned, his eyes filled with excitement.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We paid for our entries which he was clearly not letting me pay for but it just took him one glare from my side to let me pay for myself and he backed off.

I grinned in triumph.

As soon as we got in, I was in awe of the place.

Everything looked so magnificent there, the rides looked glamorous, the decorations of the stalls and the whole place looked better than I had expected and being really honest, I was looking forward to the evening.

"Hey, Blaire." Max greeted us from our behind and I instantly turned around to find him holding hands with a little short guy who was smiling at us.

They looked really adorable together and I smiled at Marcel.

"Hey, Max. When did you get here?" I questioned, looking at Noah who was smiling at the couple.

"Just now." he looked at Noah.

"Hey, Noah. Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you from this girl. I'm Max." Max greeted him with a bro hug and Noah looked at him, smiling.

"This is Marcel and he's my boyfriend." Noah and Marcel hugged as well and I hugged him too.

Marcel definitely gave me the lgbt member vibes.

He was beaming like he had just won a lottery and I could actually understand.

When you are hanging out with a person you feel for, you definitely would be excited.

Somewhere inside, I was too.

I had been looking forward to come at such place and hang out with Noah.

In a short span of time, he had become so much important to me.

"You guys are dating?" Marcel questioned, smiling at us and I shook my head no at him.

"No."

"Not yet."

We both said at the same time and I took a glance at Noah, who was giving them both a smirk.

Marcel giggled and Max snorted.

I actually had never seen a smirk on Noah's face and to be honest, it was a sight to see.

Fuck!

"Well, you both have my blessings." Marcel joked and Max looked at him smiling. Just by watching them together, I could easily tell Max was in love.

His eyes were glowing and I quickly clicked a picture before it was too late.

"This isn't fair." Marcel grumbled and I grinned at him.

"Everything's fair in a fair."

"Do send me the picture please." Marcel said and I smiled at him.

"Of course."

"Well, I'll let you guys spend some quality time because we definitely want to. We'll meet back here in an hour or two. Sounds good?" Max questioned and I nodded my head yes.

I took Noah's hand in mine before I dragged him towards the stalls.

His hand felt warm and soft like a cushion and I didn't feel like letting go.

It was the perfect opportunity and also, it seemed like Noah didn't mind me holding his hand because he kept smiling at me.

Can I keep him locked up with me please? I thought to myself as I stared at his beautiful face.

We came across a shooting game where we had to pop three balloons by a gun from the marked distance. It looked exciting and luckily, there were only a few people there so it only meant one thing, we wouldn't have to wait.

We got tickets and I went in first. "Noah," I paused, looking at him with a smile on my face.

He nodded his head yes for me to continue.

"If I get all the three balloons, what would you like as a gift?" I joked, pointing towards the stuffed bears.

"I'd like the largest one, thanks." he grinned at me and I smiled, nodding my head yes and shifted my attention back towards the balloons. I pulled the trigger after setting my aim.

Please just work. I thought to myself, closing my eyes for a few seconds and opening them again. I was determined to get all the three.

Plop! Yes, I got the first one.

I looked at Noah who kept smiling at me. His smile encouraged me to move for the next balloon. I pulled the trigger and I got the second one again.

I let out a small squeal, looking at Noah who had a supporting grin on his face. "Good job so far, Blaire." he said and I nodded my head at him.

"Just wait and watch." I said with my left eyebrow quirked up. But, that was when karma decided to step in.

With a little too much excitement, I pulled the trigger without aiming for anything and sadly, I lost.

"What?" I whispered, looking at Noah, who was trying to stifle his laugh, making me narrow my eyes slightly.

I pouted when Noah took my place. I really wanted to win something.

"Well, Blaire. If I get all of the balloons, what would you like your gift to be?" he joked and I rolled my eyes at his question.

I'd like him as my gift but, could I tell him this? No.

"I'd like the largest one." I shrugged my shoulders casually, pointing towards a brown colour stuffed bear.

The same one which Noah wanted earlier.

I was shocked when he pulled the trigger thrice without pausing and won.

What the fuck? I whispered mentally.

I kept gaping my mouth open and close like a fish. How was that possible?

But my whole shocked demeanour changed when he winked at me. It was enough to get me out of it.

Once he got the bear, he walked towards me and bowed down slightly as he handed it to me. "For you, mi lady."

I could hear a few people murmuring an aw as they looked at Noah and I. Why was this guy so amazing?

I pouted. "I wanted to get you something too." he just smiled at me, shaking his head no.

"As long as I'm spending time with you I don't need anything, Blaire.

"Noah.." my voice trailed and he just sent a smile my way.

I suddenly got the urge to engulf him into a hug and cry.

It had been a while since a person had been so caring and generous with me and I really wanted to cherish those moments.

"Why are you so sweet?" I questioned and he winked.

"Only for you, Blaire." making me look down at the bear I was holding.

He pointed towards the ferris wheel and looked at me. "How about this? You're not scared of heights, right?"

I shook my head no because he looked really excited for the ride and I didn't want to spoil it.

I remembered how Elijah used to make me come with him and enjoy the ride.

He wasn't scared of such things at all, especially heights whereas I always ended up bawling my eyes out. I was that scared.

"And if you're ready to go on the ride again with Noah. Then girl, he seriously means a lot to you." my inner voice said and I let out a sigh, nodding slightly.

Of course, he meant a lot to me.

We headed towards the ferris wheel, getting the tickets as we waited for a few minutes.

Soon, it was our turn to sit and I kind of got a little scared as we finally settled down. The whole room felt as if it was going to crash down and that was when I started hyperventilating internally.

Why was I doing this?

My head shot up, looking at him.

Noah was sitting in front of me and just when I looked down, the panic rose. As I felt us reaching higher and higher. I felt like wanting to hide somewhere.

"I might have lied a little. I am panicking." I gave him a nervous smile and he instantly but carefully sat next to me.

He gestured towards his hands which I hadn't noticed he had held out in front of me. "You can hold them but just don't look down. You'll panic more."

I quickly grasped his hands in mine and let out a small groan. "I'm so sorry for ruining this for you, Noah."

"No! You're not ruining this for me at all." he smiled.

I looked at his eyes only to find them boring into mine.

I nervously turned my head towards the window.

My heart was thumping rapidly.

"Blaire.." his voice trailed and I shifted my head a little to face him, but not properly.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Do you know what most of the people do when they finally reach at the top?" he mumbled and I shook my head no.

Of course, I knew but I didn't want to give him an answer.

"They look outside?" I played dumb and he smiled.

He leaned in a little, making sure I wasn't minding and when I didn't move back, he leaned a little more so that his nose was almost grazing on my cheek.

I instantly closed my eyes, feeling his grip tighten a little on my hands.

"Can I, please..?" his voice trailed as he whispered. I looked down at my arms which had goosebumps all over them.

I hesitantly nodded and he sighed.

And soon, I felt a soft peck on my cheek, making my insides go all giddy. I felt like fan-girling.

What was happening?

His kiss was warm and soft, making me feel something so unexplainable.

I felt another warm peck and I opened my eyes to look at him.

His whole face was red and so was mine.

At the moment, I felt like a teenage girl who just had her first kiss and damn, he just gave me a kiss on the cheek.

He had a lopsided smile on his face, pulling away. "Thank you so much for allowing me, Blaire."

And then I died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 19 12
This story is a remake of 'Unexpected Romance'. It's a friends to enemies to lovers Romance. The main characters; Ethan and Noah have known each ot...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
295K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.8K 196 44
Having a big fat crush on two of the best looking guys in school, at different times of course, no issues. After passing out no contact with them, no...