š€š„š„ š“š”šžš¬šž š˜šžššš«š¬...

By lovelivelife128

š‚š”ššš«š„šØš­š­šž š…šØš«š›šžš¬ š”ššš¬ š šØš§šž š­š”š«šØš®š š” šš š„šØš­ š¢š§ š­š”šž š©ššš¬š­ š­š°šžš§š­š² š²... More

š’„š’‚š’”š’•
š’‘š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•
š’†š’™š’•š’†š’š’…š’†š’… š’”š’–š’Žš’Žš’‚š’“š’š
š’‚š’†š’”š’•š’‰š’†š’•š’Šš’„š’”
š’ˆš’“š’‚š’‘š’‰š’Šš’„ š’ˆš’‚š’š’š’†š’“š’š
š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’”š’Šš’™
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’†š’
š’†š’š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’
š’š’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’š š’•š’˜š’
ļæ¼ļ漚’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š™©š™¬š™¤
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“

š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†

12.8K 450 507
By lovelivelife128

˟˟˟˟

Near the Mikaelson mansion, birds were resting in their nests and mothers were taking care of their fawns besides the water stream ~ it was peaceful, when suddenly from the mansion can a loud thump and objects crashing to the floor caused a flock of birds to abandon their homes.

In the house, two very bloody hybrids were just thrown backwards into the living room where Rebekah Mikaelson was casually sitting on the sofa next to the eldest brother, filing her nails when she sternly said. "I don't want blood on the four hundred year old carpet."

"No worries, Aunt Beks, we'll clean it up." A cheerful Josette Saltzman said before raising her arm up, using her magic to lift Hayley up in the air and throwing her to the side as if she was a rag doll, causing the hybrid to groan in pain.

"Ugh." The blonde groaned from behind. "Uncle Kol, I'm out of juice." Lizzie complained, turning around to see her smirking uncle leaning against the door frame, holding a glass of bourbon in one hand.

"We can't have that now. Have at it darling." Kol allowed Lizzie to take his hand, siphoning magic and using her closed fist to make Klaus choke on blood.

Now, I know some of you may be confused on what the hell is going on, so let's go back an hour

In the boarding school, Lizzie and Josie had just left their mother's room with the intent to go to the tribid's bedroom to apologise ~ mostly Lizzie since she attacked the poor girl the most but Josie felt bad for standing back and letting it happen.

Without even knocking, Lizzie walked in without a care in the world, the shower was still running so she plopped herself down on the bed while Josie looked around awkwardly.

"Relax Jo, I'm not going to eat her."

Josie took a seat on the chair in front of the vanity desk and played around with her bracelet that her mom got her for her thirteenth birthday.

Five minutes later, the sound of the shower stopping caught the girls attention and they straightened up, a few moments later, a freshly clean, red tribid made her way out, only wearing a white bathrobe and a towel on her head, slightly screaming when she saw two people in her room.

"Hey!" Josie said cheerfully, trying to make the awkward silence go away.

Hope looked away, playing with her hands before wrapping them around her waist as if she was protecting herself. When Lizzie saw this, she furrowed her brows and looked ashamed. She knew her friend as this confident, happy woman but the person in front of her was the complete opposite and it was all her fault.

"Hey." She said looking at Hope who was avoiding eye contact. "I brought some cookies!" She exclaimed randomly, when both her sister and friend looked at her weirdly, she sighed and looked down in guilt. "I didn't bring any cookies." 

"Look Hope, I guess I owe you an apology, I've been a real bitch to you when you didn't deserve it and I'm so sorry." Hope kept her eyes down as Lizzie continued to say. "It's just that I'm really protective over my mom and reading what your dad di~"

"Reading?" Hope interrupted with a confused look on her face. Josie and Lizzie smiled, hearing her speak for the first time since they came into her room. "Yeah, my mom's diary. It's how we found out about the whole thing in the first place."

Hope hesitated for a few seconds before asking. "Can I read it?"

The twins looked at each other with uncertainty, the diary was pretty private to her mom and the things she said about Klaus, not that they cared about him, but they didn't want her to hurt more. "Are you sure, Hope?"

When she nodded, the twins looked at each other before Josie placed her hand on Hope's shoulder, siphoning some magic then muttering a spell that made a lilac coloured diary materialise out of thin air.

Lizzie grabbed the book and turned to delicately place it in front of Hope before the twins shifted so that they could sit on either side of her. Taking a deep breath, Hope opened the first page, it started when her dad and Charlotte were still together, how she was worried about a recently emotionless Elena Gilbert, how they were trying to locate Katherine Pierce, how Charlotte saved Hayley's life and then the worst bit. How her dad admitted to cheating on her and the weeks that came after.

When she hit the halfway page where weeks had passed of Charlotte not writing anything and then suddenly she was being tortured by Silas, slamming the book shut, Hope quickly wiped the tears that dropped onto her lap before cradling her head so that the girls wouldn't see the tears.

The teary-eyed twins looked at each other over Hope's hunched body and nodded before making a Saltzman sandwich, with the Mikaelson in the middle. "I'm so sorry guys." Hope muffled, immediately the twins shook their heads, Lizzie finally understanding why her mother and sister kept saying Hope was not in the fault.

"No, I'm so sorry for blaming something that was out of your control, I should've never of blamed you in the first place." Lizzie mumbled into her shoulder. "And I'm sorry for not saying anything." Josie laid her head in the other side of Hope's shoulder.

It took a few minutes and a couple of bad jokes for the three girls to calm down. With smiles on their faces and tears dried under their eyes, they looked insane but one look at each other caused them to break out in giggles.

Lizzie looked at Hope and smiled, already feeling better about the fact she had her friend back, when the tribid felt the gaze of her blonde friend, she turned her head to face her. "Hope, again I'm so sor-"

"Lizzie Jenna Saltzman, if you say sorry one more time, I'll literally lose my mind." Lizzie looked down, only smiling when she felt Josie grab her hand. "How about this; be dead truthful about something, because I want to really know this."

"How do you feel about this whole thing?" Hope asked the twins with hesitation, when she saw the look of confusion in their eyes, she explained. "I mean about us, when you two found out about this how thing, you must've hated me but where do we stand now?"

"Hope, you're our friend, you're our best friend ~ which is weird because people try their hardest to be our friend but somehow we just clicked." Josie said with a reassuring hug.

"I know that I was really bitchy and an asshole when I found out but I think that was just the initial shock, now I know what I want to do ~ I wanna kick your parents asses." Lizzie said with no remorse.

"Okay." Hope replied simply.

"Oka ~ What?!" The twins say in unison, eyes widen and eyebrows raised. Hope smiled and nodded. "I give you permission to kick my parents ass ~ though nothing permanent ~ I still need to talk to those liars."

Josie gave her sister a shocked look only to see Lizzie looked like someone had given her a million dollars. "Lizzie! We can't!"

"Oh come on, even Hope's given permission." Lizzie gave a ludicrous look to her sister, wondering why she isn't on board. "They're like a thousand times stronger, what makes them not kill us on the spot."

Lizzie scoffed. "Pu-lease, as if Klaus Mikaelson would make mom hurt anymore. Haven't you seen the look that he gives her when she's not looking. I also thought it was because he found her hot but I guess I was wrong." She got a little angry, remembering everything again but took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

"I doubt dad would do anything neither would mom but if they do, just tell them that I sent you." Hope shrugged.

Josie looked at the two girls as if they were crazy. "You do realise you're giving us permission to practically kill your parents."

"Eh." Hope shrugged her shoulders. "They're hybrids, they're a lot harder to kill than you'll realise."

Lizzie suddenly bursted out in giggles. "You just helped us plan something against your parents, sorry, I just find that hilarious."

The girls took a moment and started to join in before all three dramatically threw their backs to the bed, all staring at the ceiling. "How do you feel?" Josie asked, after a few minutes soaking in the peaceful silence.

"Hmm?" Hope's eyes were closed as she tried to calm her crazy mind. "After finding out, how you were ~ you know." Josie struggled to find the word. "Conceived."

"Oh you mean finding out you were born from an affair that ruined every bodies lives?" Hope bluntly said.

"Oh relax! And I thought I was the dramatic one." Lizzie started. "Hope, the way you were born was pretty crap but you're still you, you're amazing and sure your parents broke my mom's heart but after having the talk with my mom, she made me realise that none of this is your fault, I just needed someone to blame and you were the easy target."

Hope gave Lizzie a teary look and the twins engulfed her into a tight hug. "We need to stick together."

"Us girls need to stick together."

˟˟˟˟

The girls talked for a little longer before the twins went off with their revenge, well it was mostly Lizzie who were 100% on it, Josie wasn't feeling it but they needed a ride and of course they went to one person they could trust ~ and someone who had a really cool car.

"Thanks for the ride Uncle Damon." Josie asked from the back seat of Damon's blue camaro, Lizzie sat in the front seat with sunglasses covering her eyes, her mind raking for ideas. "No problem munchkins, I've been waiting for this for eighteen years." Damon said with a smirk.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of the Mikaelson Mansion and the trio got out of the car. "Uncle Damon, are you staying for the show?" Lizzie flashed him the classic Forbes smirk.

"Oh please, I'm planning to throw a few hits myself."

Josie groaned hearing her crazy family and walked behind the duo as they reached the door entrance and rang the doorbell and she wasn't even able to see who opened it as Lizzie threw her first burst of magic causing the person to be thrown back onto the ground.

But from the groan she heard, Lizzie's victim was male meaning it could be only one person; Niklaus. The rest of the Mikaelsons ~ expect for Freya and Davina ~ rushed to the parlour to see what was going on and when Lizzie saw Hayley, she did the same to her.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Rebekah exclaimed.

"Payback." Lizzie growled, lifting her two arms causing the two hybrids to fly off the floor and harshly slam into each other before dropping again.

"Elizabeth!" Klaus groaned, he couldn't move from the paralysing spell she put on the parents. "Lizzie, why are you doing this?!" Hayley groaned.

"Why am I doing this?!" The blonde repeated. "I'm doing this because you broke my mother's heart and hurt my friend ~ Hope sends her regards by the way." She swipes her hand, throwing Hayley into a bookcase and cutting the original's upper body.

"You deserve so much worse." She walked up to Klaus who was choking on blood. "My mother loved you despite everything you did to her friends. Yeah, I looked you up, The Evil Hybrid, The Monster, The Bastard ~ and even then my mother chose you of all people to love."

"Elizabeth, listen to me."

"Should we stop them?" Elijah asked quietly with raised eyebrows. "Now, now brother. Let's not make any rash decisions, they do deserve it." Kol smirked, crossing his arms, watching the show that was playing in front of them.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I agreed with the psycho brother, they had this coming." Damon agreed.

"I love Charlotte and I always will, what I did to her was a mistake ~" Klaus started off but a loud scoff stopped him from continuing.

It wasn't from Lizzie this time but from Josie, who had kept her calm this entire time but when she heard Klaus say that, she lost it.

"Bullshit." Josie started to say causing her sister and uncles eyes to widen and jaw to drop as they watched the calmest Saltzman to lose her shit. "You love her? You love her?! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH WEREWHORE OVER HERE!" She shouted the last bit before slamming her hand over Kol's shoulder, siphoning some magic.

Already feeling stronger and glancing at her smirking sister, she moved to stand in front of Klaus' kneeling form. "I'm going to enjoy this."

She swiped his back causing Klaus to fall backwards before adding pressure to the front of his body, making it hard for him to breathe and it felt like it was crushing him. She then shoved her hand into his chest and squeezed his heart, smiling when she heard him groan in pain. "That is exactly how my mother felt when you told her that you couldn't keep it in your pants."

Lizzie has gone to Hayley and pulled her from her hair. "Careful Elizabeth, I need her for our wedding." Elijah muttered.

Suddenly someone's phone started to ring, Josie felt her phone vibrate from her back pocket, groaning she took her hand out and grabbed her phone with her non-bloody hand, noticing it was from her mother. Quickly giving a panic look to her sister they both use a silencing spell making a patch of skin grow over Klaus and Hayley's mouths.

Josie tried to answer the call but the blood on her hand made it harder, groaning she wiped her bloody hand on Klaus's henley making him give her a look. She shrugged in return and finally answered the call.

"Hi mom." She said in an innocent voice. "Hi baby, why'd you take so long to answer, are you okay?" Charlotte asked worriedly.

Sorry it's harder to answer when I have blood covering my fingers.

"Sorry mom, it was in my bag. What's up?" Lizzie gave her a look as Josie returned it.

"Nothing, Hope told me you're with Uncle Damon, is he still there?" Josie looked at him and since he was human, he didn't know what they were taking about and returned her a confused look, the brunette nodded before she realised her mom couldn't see her. "Yeah, yeah he's still here?"

"Could you tell him that I've sent him an address and I need him to drop you and Lizzie there, you'll be meeting us there. No questions asked."

Josie hesitated for a moment, looking around the room. "Erh okay."

"Alright sweetheart, I'll see you in a bit. Love you, bye!" Josie said her goodbyes and hung up. "That was weird." But she shrugged it off and continued beating the crap out of Klaus.

Rebekah and Elijah had gotten bored from looking so they had gone to sit in the living room while Kol poured a glass of bourbon for both himself and Damon.

With the silencing spell still in effect, Lizzie and Jose continues their bonding with Hope's parents before switching.

"Munchkins, your mom wants me to take you somewhere." Damon tells them, looking at his phone weirdly. Why does Charlotte want to take them there?

The twins looks at each, having a silent conversation before they nod. Simultaneously, they lifted their hands up, throwing the two adults back, hitting the door on their way. Walking into the living room where they landed, they wanted to end it on a badass note.

"I don't want blood on the four hundred year old carpet." Rebekah said when she notice the two hybrids were bleeding profoundly as she went back to file her nails

"No worries, Aunt Beks, we'll clean it up." A cheerful Josette Saltzman said before raising her arm up, using her magic to lift Hayley up in the air and throwing her to the side as if she was a rag doll, causing the hybrid to groan in pain.

"Ugh." The blonde groaned from behind. "Uncle Kol, I'm out of juice." Lizzie complained, turning around to see her smirking uncle leaning against the door frame, holding a glass of bourbon in one hand.

"We can't have that now. Have at it darling." Kol allowed Lizzie to take his hand, siphoning magic and using her closed fist to make Klaus choke on blood.

Damon smirked but he knew that there was going to be a long drive ahead of them. "Come on munchkins, we gotta go."

The girls were tired, they weren't used to doing this much magic, it was as if they were running a five mile hike, they're not fit! Josie wiped her hands on Klaus again making him groan at her action while Lizzie quickly fixed her hair.

"Righto, lets go." Lizzie causally said, feeling a hundred times better. The two girls went to the main door where Damon was waiting, waving at their aunt and uncles before the cured vampire paused next to a wooden stool.

"Do you guys need this?" Damon asked randomly, staring at the stool with wide eyes. When Elijah shook his head, the blue eyed human hummed before lifting it over his head and throwing it to the ground causing it to break into pieces.

He grabbed a stool leg and stalked to where the hybrids where beginning to get themselves together, he suddenly twisted Hayley's neck, breaking it before stabbing the wooden leg into Klaus's back, just missing his heart.

"No one and I mean no one hurts princess and gets away with it asshat."

He then cheerfully smiled, ignoring all the raised eyebrows and dragged the girls back to his car.

What a lovely bonding session.

˟˟˟˟
What do you want or think is going to happen in the next chapter?

And where's there??

I promise your questions will be answered in the next chapter, if you have any more, comment them and y'know I'll answer them.

TEA ABOUT LEGACIES EPISODE 15 SO SPOILER ALERT (?¿?)

Now I can't really say much since I've just been watching scenes of seasons on YouTube since it's not on Netflix in the UK so I can't say OMG THIS HAPPENED.

BUT Landon in episode 15 ~ excuse my french ~ BUT WHAT THE FUCK JULIE PLAGUE, WHY SO DIRTY TO MY SWEET PEA SON LIKE SKKSKSFJKD

Landon was someone who just wanted a home, somewhere he could belong, he never had anyone to love nor did he receive it even when he went to the boarding school they told him that he didn't belong there until they found out he was a phoenix.

And he was killed by no other than his brother like wtf!!! One of the closest people in his life, someone he trusted so much was the one who killed him, not that I blame poor ole Raf but still!

Ugh Landon Kirby (Forbes) deserves the god damn world.

🥺🥺

Take care and stay safe loves x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 19.8K 27
"ššØš­ šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž šœššš§ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš š‘šØš¬šž! š‡šž ššØšžš¬š§'š­ ššžš¬šžš«šÆšž š­šØ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš, š§šØš­ šššŸš­šžš« šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢ļæ½...
264K 6.2K 45
š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š–¾š—…š—‚š—ƒš–ŗš— š—†š—‚š—„š–ŗš–¾š—…š—Œš—ˆš—‡ š–ŗš–½š—ˆš—‰š—š—Œ š–ŗ š—…š—‚š—š—š—…š–¾ š—€š—‚š—‹š—… š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—š—…š—’ š–ŗš–暝—š–¾š—‹ š—š—‚š—Œ š—‡š—‚š–¾š–¼š–¾ š—š—ˆš—‰š–¾ š—‚š—Œ š—€š—‚ļæ½...
316K 7.4K 24
"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“š’‚š’š’” š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’„š’‚š’Œš’†" ~ šš†šš‘ššŽšš— šš—ļæ½...
5.8K 197 26
[š–®š–­ š–¦š–®š–Øš–­š–¦] ā till forever ends āž ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š– š—…š—…š—‚š—Œš—ˆš—‡ š–„š—ˆš—‹š–»š–¾š—Œ starts a new life in new orleans š—ˆš—‹ š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚ļæ½...