I'm NOT Elena. (sequel to I'm...

By TheOriginalVampire

(SEQUEL TO I'M NOT KATHERINE SO READ THAT FIRST!) Damon's humanity is back but only to disappears when Karin'... More

I'm NOT Alive. (sequel to I'm NOT Katherine.)
Chapter 1 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 2 Bonnie I need your help.
Chapter 4 Only Stefan's knows.
Chapter 5 Stefan knows something we don't.
Chapter 6 Stefans Day Off
Chapter 7 That never happened.
Chapter 8 Everything changed.
Chapter 9 Something Changed
Chapter 10 Home or War
Chapter 11 Who do you choose?
Chapter 12 Damon's Dream
Chapter 13 Working
Chapter 14 Come again?
Chapter 15 New Life
Chapter 16 Finale?
Chapter 17 Mystic Pageants
Chapter 18 Ashes and Wine
Chapter 19 Christmas Bonus!
Chapter 20 Truth be told...
Chapter 21 End of the Chapter.
Sequel : I am Karin Gilbert

Chapter 3 Welcome to the Ball

18.5K 575 71
By TheOriginalVampire

Elena's POV

"Esther was the one in the coffin."I said pulling stuff out of the cabinet.

"As the original witch?" Stefan asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought Klaus ripped her heart out 1000's years ago." Damon said.

"Guessing she has a connection in the witching community. Elijah said she wants to live in peace with her family including klaus." I said.

"She was suppose to be the weapon to kill Klaus." Stefan said.

"Yep well not anymore.. well not according to Elijah." I said.

"And that coffin was something that Klaus wanted to tear us into shreads." Stefan said walking around the island counter.

"Anyone else... feeling a little bit used right now?" Damon whispered.

"Look, Elijah promised me that he and his family wouldn't hurt any of us." I said. Then the doorbell rang. We all looked at the door. "I believe him." I said before walking to the door. I opened it and notice a small paper on the ground that had my name.

I picked it up and opened it.

"What is it?" Damon asked.

"Invitation? Please join the Mikaelsons this evening at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails, and celebreation" I read outloud.

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"The Original Family..." I whispered.

"Bad enough they moved to town now they want a house warming gift?" Damon smirks.

I flipped it over on the back. "Elena I think it's time we finally meet. Esther." I looked up at Damon and Stefan.

Bonnie's POV

I opened the dusty coffin and there it revealed Karin's body.... like she's only been asleep.

"Bonnie, please put me back." Karin said.

I nodded and chanted."Resca Trum Flke Donle Khokca Khokfdsu Gesrda Muda Flasca Hun Momento EIfan Likfe"

"Bonnie, stop.. Stp! AHH!" I heard Karin yell. I felt the blood of my nose fall down like a waterfall. nonstop.

"Ungounda Filaji Buihsf KLead Kufsn Jumna Dueab Lk" I chanted louder then stopped looking down at Karin's body waitng... waiting.......

Karin's eyes fluttered open.

Esther came inside folding her arms.

Karin stood up getting out of her coffin smiling. "Let's crash the party. " Karin smiled.

Later at the Ball

Karin's POV

The plan was to knock out Elena right when she gets out of her car so she wont get hurt during the party. Then it was be Elena for the night. Bonnie told me what has happened since I've been gone. I stood by the mansion then I saw Elena getting out of her car.

I ran over and placed a cloth over her mouth. She quickly fell asleep then I pulled her behind the mansion. I placed on the dress and Finn Esther's son helped me move her private room inside. I did my makeup and hair like Elena's. I exited through the kitchen and entered through the front just like Elena was going to do.

Why was I acting like Elena...? Had to do with the favor of Esther. She brought me back to life, I give her my blood in return of living and unharming the people I love.

I inhaled before going through the double doors. I entered the double doors and took of my gloves. I fixed my dress as I notice the large mansion. So bright and big like I imagined it. I acted like Elena before... I could do it again. I breathed in. I turned and notice Stefan smiling next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Could ask you the same thing." Stefan said.

"Suprise Suprise, nice tux." Damon startled me as he came from behind. Then he looked at me. "You're not suppose to be here."

"Well, I am and I'm not leaving until I find out what Esther wants." I looked at both of them but I couldn't stop looking at Damon. How much I miss him. "So shall we?" I said about to go when i notice Stefan raises his arm to me. I wrap around his arm... how much I want Damon to be. Then I looked over at Damon and he does the same. I smile and wrap my arm around his.

We walked down the hall of crowded peolple.

I notice Ester looked over at me from the stairs. I nodded letting her know I would come to her. She kept walking up the stairs. i started to go up the stairs when Damon stops me.

"Don't even think about it."

"She wants to see me alone Damon."

"well sucks to be her then. Was I not clear this morning."

"I was invited."

"You have to tell me before you walk into a lions den."

"Why? So you can stop me?"

"Yes so I won't make the mistake like Karin!" He stoped himself... he was talking about me. I looked at him then he rolled his eyes putting his hand out. "It would be rude not to dance you know."

"It is tradition." I took his hand and we walked over to the dance room.

"You look stunning if it isn't obivious." Damon said as we danced. I looked at Damon.

"Thank you." We were so close... I missed Damon's touch. It brought back the memories.

Damon twirled me then I fell into Stefans arm. We were too close but I went along as Elena. We danced.

"He dances. I didn't even have to beg."I said

"Well, Major Lockwood drived me out here, I couldn't say no." Stefan said

......

"Takes you about 30 seconds to put Damon in a mood." Stefan said.

"He's just looking out for me." I looked at Stefan.

"Unless your Karin but wait isn't she dead?" I looked at Stefan suprised. I leaned in his ear.

"I need you talk to you."

"Okay then talk."

"Not here." I pulled Stefan away from the danceroom.

Outside

"How'd you find out?" I said looking at Stefan.

"The way you looked at Damon." Stefan smiled. "How are you alive Karin?"

"Bonnie and Esther found a way but..." I trailed off.

"But?" Stefan said louder.

"I don't know yet that's why I need to see Esther. But I can't with two big bodygaurds on my side." I said.

"Where's Elena."

"Safe. I didn't want her to come but I know she would've. She's in a room sleeping." I said.

"What do you need me to do?" Stefan asked.

"To make sure to get in that room with Esther... alone." I said.

"Sure you can do this?"

"I'm sure." I said and walked past him then stopped and looked at Stefan."Stefan."

He turned around to me. "Yeah."

"On the run with Klaus you let me make my own decisions...You trusted me. After all the things that happened, or I heard from... you're still the same Stefan I remember. " I said but he only looks at the ground. I sighed and walked back inside.

Damon's POV

I walked into a small library upstairs. I saw Elena looking out the window.

"I got your text. What are we doing in here." She turned around looking at Stefan behind me. I turned around and Stefan snapped me. Blacked.......

"URG!" I woke up slowly getting up.

"I didn't want you do anything dam stupid." I notice Stefan leaning against the wall. I flashed up pinning him against the wall.

"Where's Elena!" I yelled.

" Where she belongs talking to Esther." Stefan smiled. I pushed him.

"What did you do?" I yelled

"Oh don't blame me. It was all her." Stefan pushed me off. "Stop being a dick Damon."

"What?"

"You're getting your emotions in the way."

"HOw' is this happening right now?" I'm confused.

"Maybe you care to dam much." Stefan glared at me then walked away. I glare at him.

Later

I see Elena walking downstairs. I followed her.

"Elena." I yelle out and she turns around. "Did you get what you want?" I asked.

"Actually yes." She said.

"Good, tell me on the ride home." I pulled her arm but she pulls away.

"Let go of me. Look I'm sorry I had to cut you off behind the plan."She said.

"There shouldn't be a plan. You shouldn't be here."I yelled

"Do you think I like going behind your back? I don't. But If to make you guys safe then yes."

"Sorry trying to keep you alive. Clearly Stefan doesn't give a crap anymore." I backfired

"Now your mad at me for including Stefan."She said

"No I mad because I love you." I let it spill. I looked at Elena when her face went into shock then anger.

"Maybe that's the problem." I felt my face fall. Elena gave me a glare and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

5Votes= Next chapter.

Post comments DId you guys like it?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1K 28
This is the second part of the Salvatore Girl. "He was the master of Reality." Lucy is back after being killed by Mikael. What will this mean for Lu...
116K 2.4K 20
Elena gets turned into a vampire after Klaus's sacrifice and she's depressed that she is now forever unable to procreate. Or is she? Damon is the onl...
16.2K 398 18
After her death Olivia Gilbert has to watch as her family and friends move on. Caroline loses someone she calls a sister, Jeremy loses his sister and...
306K 4.2K 22
(Third Installment of A Melted Heart) Electra Gilbert returns to Mystic Falls, but she is no longer human. She is a vampire. The brunette is still la...