Synthetic Darkness (MFM)

By LilMissMagpie

Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best fr... More

Chapter 1: Kale Gets Stalked
Chapter 2: First Impressions
Chapter 3: Kale's New Identity
Chapter 4: Sweet Release
Chapter 5: Late night internet creepers
Chapter 6: Raven and Kale Go Home
Chapter 7: Happy Birthday, Kale
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Welcome Home, Aiden
Chapter 10: Clumsy Is The New Sexy
Chapter 11: The arrangement
Chapter 12: Shower Smut
Chapter 13: The End Of The Booty Calls
Chapter 14: Reegan Is Transparent
Chapter 15: Raven To The Rescue
Chapter 16: Raven - The One Bitch Wonder
Chapter 17: He's Smooth Like That
Chapter 18: And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19: Just A Tease
Chapter 20: A First Time To Remember
Chapter 21: Damn Frying Pan
Chapter 22: Falling Face First
Chapter 23: Stupid, Stupid, Kiss?
Chapter 24: Heavy Handed
Chapter 25: Multi-purpose Belts
Chapter 26: Personal Bubble Foul
Chapter 27: Pop Goes The Weasel
Chapter 29: Slick Mick's
Chapter 30: Banana Nut Muffin
Chapter 31: Remembering Youth
Chapter 32- Baby, Be Still
Chapter 33 - Tell Us How You Really Feel
Chapter 34: Special Brownies
Chapter 35: Home
Bonus Chapter - Slice of Life

Chapter 28: Sexy Campers

28.4K 852 38
By LilMissMagpie

"So... Staying with the odd couple, huh?"

Kale quirked his lip up and gave Raven a lopsided smile. "Looks that way."

His bag was packed with enough clothes to last him three or four days. Any more and he would seem over confident. If they wanted him there longer, he could always come back and get more. Raven stood in his doorway and watched as he surveyed his room. Little bastard was barely containing his excitement.

"Hey Kale, I know I've teased you all day, but I really am happy for you." That was Raven, teasing out of love. Or happiness. Or just because she liked watching people squirm.

Kale nodded his head while grabbing his tattered black backpack. He felt like his face was going to crack, the constant smile was making his jaw hurt. But when he tried to not smile, it happened anyway. Raven gave him a hug and they walked through the house with their arms around each other. They could see Aiden illuminated by the porch light, leaning against his car, talking on his phone. He'd pull the phone away from his ear, grimace, and then smile.

"You know, I have a feeling he might be talking to Reegan." Raven chuckled as he went through another pull away with the phone. Almost absentmindly, she added, "K, that man out there? I'm beginning to think he really does love you. A lot. God, you should have seen his face when he saw Jason's arms around you. I'm surprised all he did was dislocate his shoulder." Unlike her shudders from earlier that day, the one Kale felt ripple through her, was real.

Jason was a problem. A problem that neither one wanted to talk about. What was with his sudden stalker status? He was a hit it and quit it kind of guy. His behavior was perplexing. Raven pushed her thoughts aside.

"That was some scary shit. I keep hearing that pop in my head. Anyways, yeah. Gross." Kale kept his eyes on Aiden as he headed out of the house.

Just as they hit the last step on the porch, Aiden ended his call, and straightened up. "All ready to go?" A mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Please get him out of here. His smile is making me sick to my stomach." Raven laughed when Kale let out an offended 'Hey!' and shoved him towards Aiden.

He went to the passenger side door and sat with his legs outside of the car. Aiden had walked up to Raven and was making sure Jeremy was, in fact, going to show up. At her confirmation, he ruffled her hair and came back to the car. He winked at Kale, got in, and turned the key. "You need to be all the way in, before we can leave."

Kale slid the rest of the way in and buckled up. Little tremors of excitement coursing through him, made him wiggle in the seat. Aiden kept an eye on him the whole way home. Before they turned into the driveway, he let out a warning. "Reegan is ecstatic that you're staying. And a hyper Reegan, means an exhausted Aiden. Just so you know."

What the hell did that mean? Exhausted how? By the time they pulled in the driveway, Kale had a feeling he might have a sneaking suspicion. Standing on the porch, with the light at her back, was a barely dressed Reegan. Black boy short undies and a grey Cradle of Filth tank top, left very little to the imagination. She was bouncing in place and clapping her hands. Her untamed curls catching the light and creating a dark halo around her head.

"Get ready for it," was all Aiden said before he got out of the car. Reegan was on him in an instant. Wiggling and giggling and covering his face in smacking kisses. Her head shot up when she head Kale's car door close. A final peck on Aiden's nose and she was off his chest and skipping to Kale. She didn't even give him time to prepare for it. Her arms flew out and she jumped on him.

"My Synie! You're okay!" She repated her wiggles. Stay down, Kale. Stay down! If she wraps her legs around you...

"Aww, you're happy to see me! But you have to wait. I have a surpsrise. Onward to the living room!" Reegan wrapped her legs around him tighter, as Kale walked to the house. She was making it difficult, bouncing in his arms, and knowing damn well what she was doing. He looked down at her and those brown eyes were shimmering with deviance. When they reached the door, she hopped down, slowly opened it and yelled, "Ta-daaaa!"

His first thought was, smells like a pizzeria. His second, what in the hell hapened to the living room. The entire area was covered in a mish mash of all the blankets in the house. Furniture, television, everything was covered. A massive blanket fort stretched from wall to wall.

Reegan stepped back and gleamed. "Camp out!"

So what they were inside and it technically, wouldn't be camping. Her fort was the biggest he had ever seen and he was all for the camp out. She grabbed his hand and drug him inside. He was greeted with even stronger pizza aroma and, was that, porn on the tv? Oh god, it was! That wasn't going to help with his tightening pants problem.

Best. Blanket. Fort. Ever!

Kale was distracted by the fort, but Aiden was focused on the stack of pizza boxes on the coffee table. "Doll, how many pizzas did you have delievered?"

"Five?"

"What! Five pizzas for three people?"

Reegan laughed and bumped Aiden with her elbow. "You said I could order pizza. But when they asked what I wanted, I didn't know what Kale would want. So I ordered the basics. Pepperoni, cheese, sausage, candandian bacon and pineapple, and your nasty supreme." The nasty supreme got her pinched. "Oh wait, I forgot something. Be right back."

Black boy shorts wiggled as Reegan exited the fort. Kale and Aiden both appreciated the extra bounce in her step.

Kale's curiousity got the best of him. Aiden was acting like this whole arrangement wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Does she do this often?"

Aiden slapped his hand on Kale's back and laughed. "Shorty, did I not warn you that she was a hellion? You never know what is going to happen with her. Give it time, you'll get used to her more..." He glanced around at the blankets with a smirk and then continued, "elaborate ideas."

Kale could only nod. Expect the unexpected. Got it.

"Might as well settle in and eat. I have no idea what she went to get."

They sat down on the couch and dug into the pizza boxes. Sounds of a girl's high pitched moaning, background noise. So fake. Reegan's laughter mixed with the moans.

"Beer! So now we have pizza, beers, and porn! Sweet perfection."

The girl was crazy. Because the only perfection Kale needed was being in the same room as those two. They could have been eating ramen and watching NatGeo and it would have been a perfect evening for him. Reegan squeezed between him and Aiden and grabbed the cheese pizza box.

"Mmm. All mine."

Both men chuckled and watched her pull out a slice. The porno was completely forgotten. Each one transfixed. Watching as the tip of the pizza was brought to her lips. Strings of melted cheese trailed from her mouth. The sweep of her tongue catching the strays, caused both men to let out small groans. Who knew pizza could be sexy.

"Oh, look at her shoes. Those are adorable."

Shoes? What shoes? The only thing they saw was plump lips and a pink tongue. Reegan continued to make offhand comments about what was happening on the TV. She might have seemed oblivious to what Kale and Aiden were watching, but she knew. Each bite of pizza was planned. Each swipe of her tongue perfectly executed. Even the faint moan of delight, was meant for one thing and one thing only. She was seducing them. And it was working.

When she was done eating, she pushed the pizza box back onto the table, and stretched out across Aiden and Kale's laps. A gratified smirk on her face when both hissed at her touch. It just so happened, truly accidental, that her foot rubbed against the strain in Aiden's pants. And her head unintentionally landed on Kale's lap. The foot movement was just a lazy swish up and down the zipper. The nuzzle into Kale's lap was completely innocent. She was winning the game, until Aiden started stroking her calf. Moving lanquidly further up her leg. Knee to thigh, gentle massage. Thigh to the edge of her boy shorts. Ah, damn. He was on to her. Foiled again by the man.

Kale peeked at them from a curtain of hair. Framing them perfectly through a small gap. Reegan's legs slightly parted, allowing Aiden to wander closer to her apex. Her chest rising and falling slowly. Was it just him or were his jeans becoming incredibly snug? He shifted in his spot, causing Reegan's cheek to brush against him. Pure delirium.

Raven was right about what happens when the three of them were in a room together. Things were getting steamy. Paint peeling, steamy. The blankets creating a sultry escape from reality into fantasy.

Reegan lifted her hand and traced the outline of Kale's erection. He pressed his eyes closed and his lips together. Holding in the pleasure of her touch. There was a soft rustle and the pressure that was tightly containing him was eased. Thin, small fingers slipped into his waistband and explored.

"Lift up a little, Syn." The warmth of her breath permeated through the material. Reegan slid back and rolled onto her stomach. "Drop 'em."

On it. Ditch the pants, that was a plan he could get in to. He stood up and jiggled the pants down. Shit! Remove your shoes first, moron. He never had the chance. Reegan tugged on his thigh and pulled him closer to her. That pink tongue gliding across his skin. Aiden's gruff voice broke through his euphoria. A growling demand to get on back on the couch. On his knees. Reegan reacted as soon as he followed the order. Her mouth engulfed him, sucking him deep, her moan vibrating along his shaft.

Her rhythm broken only when Aiden aligned himself behind her. A quick pull and the boy shorts were around her thighs. She was filled. Her suction matching Aiden's thrusts. Kale's fingers tightened in her hair. Aiden slapped her ass. Small interruptions in between so Aiden could lean forward and devour Kale's mouth. Their moans rising over those on the television. A stark contrast between staged pleasure and the real thing. There were no words, each one caught up in only feeling. No thoughts, except for rapturous bliss. Reegan was the first to tumble. Clenching both of the dicks invading her. A light scraping of teeth and Kale lost it. He tried to pull away, but Aiden pushed her further onto him, forcing her to take it all. The sight of Kale and Reegan sent Aiden into a tailspin. His fingers dug into her hips and he pounded into her harder. One final thrust and he fell onto her back. Holding her close and biting her neck as he spilled inside of her.

A giggle filled the room and had Aiden and Reegan looking up. In a dreamy, content voice, Kale murmered, "Best fort ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 76.8K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
63.9K 2.4K 101
Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live their lives as much as they can despite the...