squirrel | han jisung ✔

Per yeontteomeokieee

"are you the squirrel that always steal my chesscake?!" In which a squirrel turns into a human being. ©yeont... Més

다람쥐
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯 (엔딩)

여돏

1.5K 75 17
Per yeontteomeokieee

• choi yerin •

"cheesecakes!" I yelled his name worriedly.

"what's wrong?" he ask.

"my pet squirrel is gone!"

"you have a pet squirrel??" he ask and I nodded.

"I will help you find him!" he said and before I told him to stop he already started to search everywhere.

I get inside of my room to see a squirrel shadow that is hiding behind the curtains.

I sigh in relief when I open the curtains he just there shivering in terror while protecting himself with his fluffy tail.

A tear slipped of my face. "I thought you were gone." I said and embrace him in my hands. He snuggled I'm my fingers and he started to calm down.

"minho-shi?" I called.

"yes!" he responded, and when he saw  cheesecakes he covered his mouth in awe and started to squeal.

"OMO!" he screamed, suprising the squirrel.

"yah! You scared him!" I said and he stop giggling.

We walk to the living room and started talking how cute cheesecake was.

"you still haven't treated your burned hand yet." he said.

"oh yeah I forgot."

"I will treat it for you! Where's your first aid kit?" he ask and I told him its over the refrigerator.

He started cleaning my burned hand but cheesecakes suddenly jump into his face.

• cheesecakes [ han jisung ] •

I remember this guy!

————

A/n:

Who is minho in Jisung's past? Can you guess??

vote and comment

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

329 50 24
This is a collection of short stories about happiness, love , family and friends plus Faith .
612K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
29.2K 587 16
Her name is Kim Joo Ah , one of the best of trainees in SM Ent but things got messed up when some articles pop out when she's about to debut. what wi...
431K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...