โ‹†โ˜ฝ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐งโ˜พโ‹† (UNDER EDITI...

By JungkookiesEomma

| ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ก-๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | "๐˜‰-๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ..?" ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ... More

โ‹†โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ1โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ2โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ3โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ4โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ5โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ6โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ7โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ8โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ9โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ10โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ11โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ12โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ14โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ15โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ16โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ17โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ18โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ19โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ20โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹†โ˜ฝ13โ˜พโ‹†

20.3K 593 203
By JungkookiesEomma

Y/n's pov
‎‏
‎‏⠀
It was about a week since you all went out to eat dinner, unfortunately since then, a few things seemed to change as for ways of life at the dorm.

Well, life meaning you and Jungkook's relationship again.

Currently you were with Namjoon in the living room, talking together while watching 'Beastars' on Netflix as some of the others were either out, or in their own rooms.

"He is starting to avoid me a bit again, not in like a bad way but he seems almost- shy?" you frowned.

"I kinda noticed- it seems as if he got that way right after we got you your clothes and he actually saw you in them. He's even a little awkward around us when we mention you to him" he shrugged keeping his eyes on the tv screen.

"I don't know what I did though- he just got all weird" you pouted with a sigh, your ears dropping to the sides of your head.

You and Jungkook still stayed with his hyungs rather than his own apartment, and anytime you questioned him about going back he would act strangely and simply say it was 'better to stay here'

Not that you didn't enjoy being with them all, it was just you missed you and Jungkook's one on one time. But for some reason it seemed as though now he couldn't even be in the same room alone with you.

Namjoon couldn't hide the smile that spread over his face as he shook his head with a chuckle. "Jungkook is just nervous around girls, he doesn't really know how to act"

You sighed again turning your head to see Jimin come from out of his room, rubbing his eyes as he walked towards you with a soft short laugh. "Yeah don't take it too personally y/n, he may seem intimidating but trust me he's a man child" he smiled resting his hands on your shoulders squeezing them gently.

You let out another loud sigh, leaning your head against Jimin's arm as you began to think.

That surely couldn't be true could it? What about that incident in the dressing room you both shared? Now you KNOW you definitely didn't dream that up.

The way he treated you before, when he first saw you as an actual girl- hybrid..

He acted as if he was about to devour you at any wrong movement you made. And now you're expected to believe that same guy- the one that pressed you up against the wall, eyed you like a meal, and even requested for you to call him "daddy" was just shy??

"Speaking of Jungkook, where is he anyways?" Jimin tilted his head looking around.

"I think he went out with Yoongi to get some lamb skewers, they could either come back soon or completely late- there's no telling with with those two" Namjoon chuckled.

"Well who else is home?? Just us three?" you asked letting your brows form a frown as you sat up.

"Jin-Hyung went out for groceries but he'll be back soon-" Jimin replied.

Namjoon let his lips form a small 'o' as he nodded remembering, "Didn't Tae go with him?"

The younger shook his head, "No- Tae wanted to go with him, but then Jin said, 'yah you aren't coming with me just so I can have you throw random shit in the cart, you eat what I buy or you STARVE' and then Tae had a tantrum and fell to the floor whining- then Jin watched him for a few minutes then left"

"So then where's Taehyung now-"

"I'm over here-" Taehyung said from the kitchen floor, causing the three of you to stand glancing along the bottom side of the kitchen counter, observing the male as he laid flat on his back watching his phone above him that he held with both hands.

"Tata have you been laying there the whole time?" you pouted going over to squat down beside him, running your fingers through his soft dyed grey-blonde locks.

He perked up finally receiving the long desired attention, pursing his lips in a tight smile as he hummed sitting up with his legs crossed. "Yeah and it took you guys long enough.." Tae huffed as you continued to stroke his head.

"Wait is Hobi here too?" you looked up to Jimin, parting his lips he was about to respond just as the back door opened, revealing the light brown haired male. His brows knitted together in what looked like confusion as he looked down at a piece of paper shortly shoving it into his pocket after glancing to notice you all.

"What were you doing outside? Having a competition with the sun to see who's the hottest again?" Jimin chuckled earning a slightly disappointed head tilt from Namjoon as he let his attention go back to the television.

"Oh, uh no" Hoseok chuckled shaking his head once as he tucked both of his hands in his pockets.

"So then what were you doing hyung?" Taehyung pouted his lips out a bit looking at the other with puppy eyes, causing you to smile as you stood pulling him up along with you.

"Nothing- I just thought I heard something is all- Hey Namjoon can you come with me for a minute, I wanna show you a tiny crab- that's the exact same color of koya-" Hoseok mentioned waving Namjoon over.

You watched as the tall boy nodded quickly getting up after pausing his show, striding over and disappearing into Hoseok's studio with him.

"Guess it's just us now huh princess?" Taehyung winked wrapping an arm around you, glancing over at Jimin who smiled slipping his own arm over your shoulder as well, at the opposite side to Tae.

Pursing your lips together you blushed looking between the two of them. "So what should we do boys?"

‎‏⠀
‎‏⠀

Jungkook's pov

"Hyung how could you even say that I'm not gonna-" My words were cut off, a phone beeping with several notifications as Yoongi raised his finger holding it up to me as his free hand went rummaging into his pocket.

Since when was he so popular? And since when did he even start answering his phone?

I scowled scrunching my nose. "Hyung how could you answer a text right now- you're supposed to be helping me! Whenever me or Jin-Hyung spammed you in the past you never answered!"

The older male sat up finally retrieving his phone with a sigh as he looked back to me with his own lazy nose scrunch in return to mine, clearing his throat as he looked down to his own phone screen.

"Well, I have you and the other members notifications to have different sounds. So for example I know Hoseok is the one that just spammed me" He pursed his lips furrowing his brows in concentration.

"So you answer to Hoseok and not the rest of us?!" I scoffed.

Suddenly Yoongi's face laced with worry as he got up randomly, "We have to go-" he spoke shortly placing his phone down to look at his surroundings. Letting me watch just sitting confused as he quickly started to gather his things, raising his brows towards me once he noticed I wasn't following.

"Jungkook we have to go NOW, we can't talk about it here we have to go" He spoke lowly yet in a panicked tone, pulling on the sleeve of my shirt to get me to move.

"What- Why?? Hyung- we barely finished our-" Getting cut off for the second time, I couldn't even finish my sentence as Yoongi grabbed his phone to shove it in front of my face while he looked around warily.

It was Hoseok's messages.

‎‏⠀

호석: Hyung!

호석: I was outside checking the mail since I heard the truck go by and there was nothing- but on the doorstep when I came back to go in there was a note-

호석: Namjoon and I think it's them again, the ones Jungkook-ah was getting messages from-

호석: [attached-file]

‎‏⠀

Clicking on the image, I saw it was a picture of the note in Namjoon's hand, when I read it I felt my brows knit together in anger.

‎‏⠀

"Grocery shopping for her now? Pointless. She's already entering stage one. You're not going to be sorry until you all end up dead, I said you have to get rid of her. Don't think we aren't watching."

‎‏⠀

I looked up at Yoongi blankly, my face unable to process an expression to the words. I stood up getting ready to leave the restaurant before his phone got another notification, causing us to both now look at the screen. Our stomachs twisting once realization hit us at Hoseok's words.

‎‏⠀

호석: Hyung- the note wasn't there when Jin left..

호석: they are AT the store.

호석: they are watching Jin.

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

‎‏⠀

Thank you for 100k reads~
-ⓙ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 2K 36
โžฅ ั‡ฯƒฯƒnฮฑh's ะฒrฯƒthั”r ฮฑnd hรญs frรญั”nds sฮฑvั”d hั”r frฯƒm gั”ttรญng kรญdnฮฑppั”d ฯƒnั” nรญght. ะฒut thฮฑt ฯƒnั” nรญght lั”ฮฑds tฯƒ ฮฑ whฯƒlั” mั”ss ฯƒf just uttั”r shฯƒck ฮฑnd chฯƒฮฑ...
338K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
15.3K 1.5K 11
โ™กVERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ยฟONCE? A WEEKโ™ก A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
1.7K 272 25
โœฆ โค โœฆ [๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜’-๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต]...