Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

32. Distance

27.5K 1.3K 273
By love_angell20

Hi guys.

Morning update.

I hope your morning will be good 😍

***********

Rahmaan's POV

"Hana open the door damn it!" I yelled banging on the door.

But got no response and was about break the door but then the door open. And I saw my hana standing there and let out a breath which I didn't know I was holding.

Her eyes were puffy red and her hair were disheveled. She looked like mess but still my heart restless for her and wanted nothing more than to take her in my arms and I did.
I step inside and pulled her bone crush hug.

I pulled her back and started kissing her face all over. I couldn't believe I was this much scared. She stood there froze and surprised closing her eyes and let me do my work. I kept kissing her forehead cheeks eyes nose jaws and peck her lips repeatedly just to gave my restless heart some peace.

"Why weren't you opening the door? Do have any idea, You scared the hell out of me" I said hugging her again.
After I got want I want the Peace I pulled back.

"Why you came here?" she asked as she moved back after sometime.

"Cause I wanted to talk to you" I said softly but she walked toward her bed and stood there facing her back toward me.

"But I don't want to talk to you" she said and I know what I said earlier that make her angry with me.

"Hana... Listen I..." she cut me off

"What?! What you have to say?!" She yelled facing me.

"Jaan-e-maan.. listen to me.. your taking everything wrong" I said calmly going closer to her.

"I'm taking everything wrong?! Didn't you take her out over me! She means to you more than me" She yelled hitting my chest causing me to stumbled. I felt anger rising in me but I control as much as I could. Cause I hurt her feelings before and I didn't wanted to do this again.

"Jaan.. she means nothing to me.. trust me" I almost pleaded cupping her face but she shook her head. Her face was burning with anger. And I wasn't understanding what happened to her all of sudden. She never behaved with me like this, like she was behaving past few days.

"You said I'm not worth your time, right? Then why are you here wasting your precious time on me!" She shouted grabbing my collars.

"I didn't mean anything like that. You know i was angry..." I was saying softly trying to control her anger but no she didn't seems to get anything wisely.

"What am i to you? Your punching bag? If your angry you let it on me?!" She again shouted.

"Hana stop shouting!" I hissed freeing my collar from her hold.

"What were you both did all this time? Did you take her on a date? Was it that worth your time?" She shouted again ignoring my words.

"You know what! You are sick! I don't know why am i even wasting my time on talking to you! Your not right state of mind!" I yelled in frustration cause I was DONE. and turned to go.

"Where are you going?" She asked in low tone standing in front of me.

"I'm tired hana! I need space" and tried to walked but she hold my arms

"Space from whom?" She asked in low and painful voice.

"From you! From this headache relationship! I can't take this anymore!" I yelled frustrating holding my head.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at me wide eyes. I sighed and cupped her face.

"Hana.. I think we should break this whatever we have for sometime... We both need break and space from this" I said and saw hurt in her eyes. But brush it off.

"No Maan! Don't say that! Okay I am sorry. I shouldn't have behave like this but don't leave me" she begged and I shook my head wiping her tears.

"Hana I'm not leaving you... I just need break from this For sometime.. I'm taking all rights from you and you'll not interfere in my life and let me live my life peacefully and live your life without any tension" I said kissing her forehead and literally ran from There cause I couldn't saw that look on her eyes.

************

Hana's POV

I was shocked broken. I couldn't believe Maan just told me that he wanted space from me. He was tired of our relationship, he was tired of my love?

But what can I do.. he just told me that he take all rights from me to interfere in his life. My heart ache some new kind of pain I was feeling right now. It was like this pain was just started and I have to bear this pain for god knows how long.

I fall on the ground and started breathing heavily cause of my heart's pain and burning eyes. My tears couldn't stop from falling and I started weeping loudly.

"Why Maan? Why my love... for you... giving me this much pain... why my love for you ki..killing me. Day by day." I mumbled crying

"Don't break me Maan.. please don't" i cried and cried until I felt something twisted in my stomach and then to my throat I stood up immediately and stumbling ran toward bathroom and thrown up everything which I had in evening.

After I came back to my room I fall on my bed and in no time I consumed by sleep cause my head was paining too much.

***********

Author's POV

Days passed like this.. hana become more broken day by day cause rahmaan started avoiding her and spent his time with Ariba. Whenever she felt she couldn't bear this distance she tried to talk to him but he just ignored her and walked away from there where hana was.

Hana felt her heart was breaking every day again and again. Ariba didn't spare a chance to get closer to rahmaan. She always revolving around him. She started sitting beside only him on dining table or in living room or roaming around garden holding his hand. And rahman didn't stop her from coming closer to him. Which broke hana even more.

Her health became ill day by day. She tried her best to hide this from everyone by busying herself in wedding preparations but that doesn't unnoticed by Shabana. She witnessed Hana's dizziness and vomitings. many time she told hana to come with her to hospital but she refused saying it was nothing and she will be fine. But deep down Shabana knew what was happening to hana and how her son was going to react on this.

On the other hand rahmaan tried his best to find some peace by staying away from hana but couldn't. He tried to make himself busy in wedding preparations and with Ariba. not in wrong intention but as only friends. And whenever hana came to his sight his heart started jumping in his chest and wanted to go to hana.

While rahmaan's mind reminded him how hana behaved with him when he gave her some importance so now he wanted hana to know that she couldn't control him and he can do whatever he desires although he has no interested in any other girl or Ariba but he didn't wanted to show that. That's why he behaved comfortable with Ariba. But he was not.

"How are you?" Rahmaan asked as he received call from Jake.

"I am good. About you?" Jake asked.

"Fine" rahmaan replied in bored tone

"What happened dude?" Jake asked.

"Nothing just stress.. it's wedding so..." He trailed off.

"Don't try to lie to me.. nothing can make you stress so tell me what happened to your mood?" Jake asked firmly.

"Uh..Hana." He only pronounced Hana's name and Jake Huff on the other side.

"I knew it! You can't handle this marriage thing.. am I right?" Jake asked and rahmaan didn't say anything so he continued.

"You know this marriage and commitment it's not for boys like us.. so before you go insane just get rid off her" Jake said and rahmaan snap at him.

"Mind your tongue Jake! She is not some cheap girl whom I wanted to get rid off. she's my wife.. and I accepted her.. she's really precious to me... it's just that something is not going right" rahmaan said while rubbing his head.

"Okay okay... Take your time.. but still I am telling you... This marriage thing will ruin your dreams" Jake said making Rahman anxious.

"Nothing will happen like this.. I know" he said and sigh not sure of what he said.
"Let's see"

"Okay.. I'll talk to you later.. now I'm going for shopping" rahmaan said and hang up after saying bye.

★★★★★

"Hana come on! We are getting late" Fathima yelled from downstairs.

Fathima riya ariba Shabana rahmaan and hana all were going for remaining shopping today. Hana doesn't wanted to go but she hadn't shopping yet. So fathima and Shabana forced her to go with them.

Hana was coming downstairs when she felt dizziness and held railing for support but couldn't hold that longer and was about to hit the floor but rahmaan ran to her and held her by her waist.

"Hanu! Are you okay?" He asked in concern. After almost 2weeks he talked to her and she felt her eyes started burning with tears.

She stood up and tried to gather some energy so she could stood up by her own and when rahmaan saw she was fine he let her go.

"What happened beta?" Shabana asked while coming closer to her.

"Nothing mama.. it's just that I'm not feeling well... So you guys go" hana said and Fathima walked toward her.

"No! I'm not going anywhere without taking you" Fathima said stubbornly.

"Fathu aapi... Please try to understand... From tomorrow you can't go outside before nikah.. and you still have alots of things to shop.. so please go" hana requested.

"But hana... You also need to shopping... You haven't shop one thing" Fathima said.

"She's right beta... You should come with us" Shabana said.

"Mama, you fathima aapi and riya aapi you guys can shop for me.. and fathu aapi.. you know my choices.. so please go" hana again tried.

"Okay... You all go.. I'll stay with hana" Shabana said but hana shook her head.

"No mama.. please don't cancel your plans for me... You have to shop for aapi's in law... So you need to go with them" hana said and before Shabana protest.

"She's right mama... We need to go.. it's already too late.. and we have to come back before evening, our close relatives will coming today" rahmaan said and they nodded unwillingly. Hana felt her heart clenched when rahmaan behave like he didn't care about her health. But she control her emotions and smiled at them assuringly.

They went outside while hana follow them on the door. They all were going toward car when rahmaan turned to look at hana but she shut the door before he could see her. And after shutting the door she ran to her room and closed the door and slid down and broke into tears leaning against the door.
She was weeping silently closing her eyes.

★★★★

She was laying on her bed still weeping. After few hours her eyes snap open when she heard door bell rang. Standing up she wiped her face and combed her hair with her fingers and she walked downstairs to open the door.

"Muneeb" her voice came as she saw muneeb standing there with grin on his face but that grin faded away when he saw hana's dull face.

"What happened to you hana? Are you okay?" Muneeb asked in concern.

"I'm okay.. it's a little headache that's all" hana tried to assured him with smiled but his couldn't convince by her but didn't pushed her either cause he knew hana was not going to share her problems with him.

"Okay" he said with smiled.

"Come inside... You came alone? Where's marzi aapi Nabeel bhai and all childrens" hana asked.

"They all coming in car And I came here on my bike" he exclaimed happily.

"Okay come" hana welcome him.

"This is for you" he said and gave her plastic bag. She opened and saw icecream box which without her knowing make her mood lit up.

"I know only one thing make you happy and that is chocolate icecream.." he said smiling softly at her happy face.

"Hmm" she hummed and open the box and started eating.

"Atleast say thank you" muneeb said rolling his eyes playfully.

"You want me to thank you?" She asked pouting and muneeb nodded.

"But You want na.. I don't" she said giggling little. And muneeb narrowed his eyes at her.

"Give my icecream back" he said and tried to take her box but she glared at him and hide her icecream behind her back.

"No! Now it's mine" she said and pushed him slightly and sat on the sofa while muneeb sat beside her staring at her with smiled.

While hana started eating icecream and when she felt muneeb's gaze she look up and gave him question look and muneeb shook his head before saying something.

"Let me taste" he said and was about to take her spoon but she shook her head. But muneeb held her hand which she was holding spoon and was tried to bring infront of his mouth but that spoon slip on his shirt cause of hana continues struggle.

"What you did hana?" He asked standing up.

"You deserve it" hana replied smirking.

"If I deserve it then you deserve this" saying this he put his fingers on icecream box and took some amount and before she could understand what he was doing muneeb applied icecream on hana's face. She look at him wide eyes.

"What the hell?" She yelled and did the same with muneeb. Muneeb again did same and they started throwing icecream at each other. And for sometime hana forgot about her problems and started giggling wholeheartedly.

"Muneeb stop it" she yelled palming her face as muneeb was rubbing her face with his icecream filled hands

"Now tell me who deserve it" he asked laughing.

"You deserve it" she replied with giggle.

"Muneeb" they both stop their playing session as they heard Shabana's voice and look at the door and saw everyone stood there.

Shabana and Fathima were smilingly went to them while Riya made displeased face.

She was not feeling well to go on shopping with us but now....
Riya thought.

While rahmaan was standing there burning clenching his jaw and fist. He doesn't like the way they both were standing close to each other but didn't react and walked pass by them to his room not before giving hana deadly glared which she understood immediately and took few steps away from muneeb. Cause she knew how rahmaan hate her to being close to muneeb.

After sometime marziya her husband and her children arrived. Some other closed relatives also arrived And they all spend sometime with each other.

★★★★★

"Hana look what we brought for you?" Fathima said putting Hana's shopping bags on the bed.

Hana was about to sleep but Fathima bark into her room cause she didn't got the chance to gave hana her things.

"What's all this aapi?" Hana asked.

"Your mahendi day dress and nikah day dress" Fathima said excitedly while taking her dresses out to show hana.

"How is it" Fathima asked showing her mahendi day dress.

"It's nice" hana replied with smiled.

"Aaandd.... How is this?" Fathima asked excitedly showing her heavy golden colour dress. Hana look at the dress and frowned

"But aapi.. your in laws already gave you a nikah dress then why you bought this?" Hana asked confusing.

"It's not for me duffer... It's for you" fathima said and Hana's eyes grew wide.

"What?! Are you mad? I am not going to wear this dress.. it's your wedding not mine.. this is too much... I can...." Hana was saying panicking but stop when Fathima said something which she wasn't expected.

"Rahmaan bought this dress for you" Fathima inform her and hana stare at her in disbelief. Blinking one to two time she asked.

"Maan bought this for me.! Like he chose this for me!by himself!?" Hana asked still in disbelief.

"Yes Hanu... He told me not to tell you but seeing your reaction I knew your not going to wear this if I didn't tell you" Fathima said shrugging and hana look at the dress and felt joy in her heart this was first time rahmaan bought something for her. Fathima asked if she wearing it or not and hana nodded with smiled that she was going to wear this for her maan. Fathima smiled and went out of her room.

Next day went smoothly everyone applied mehndi on their hands. Either hana applied mehndi and ask fathima to write rahmaan's name on her hand.

After that Fathima wore hana red flower bangles. And went away from there. Hana smiling turned and bumb into someone.

She looked up at the person and saw rahmaan staring at her. She smiled when he absentmindedly held her hands.

Rahmaan couldn't help but held her hands cause he like seeing her mehndi filled hands and red flower bangles.

"You like it?" Hana asked and rahmaan nodded with smiled and was about to kiss her hands but he remembered that he took break from this relationship and release her hands immediately and walked away before he could do anything cause he knew if he started then won't be able to stop himself.
While hana stood there feeling hurt.

*******

How was it?

Tell me what you guys expecting in next chapter?

Now as always don't forget to votes and comments your thoughts.
And if you can follow me please ☺️

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
1M 84.4K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...