(READ DESC) the flower and bu...

By cyberghost_1

READ: I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13-14, I'M ALMOST AN ADULT. I'M REPUBLISHING THIS FOR THE KPOP FANS๐Ÿ˜† yes I... More

๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•– + ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–. hydrangea
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• . hyacinth
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–. chrysanthemum
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ. dandelion
๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–. lilac
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ. honeysuckle
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ. linaria bipartita
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ. arbutus
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–. mallow
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ. gardenia
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–. red carnation
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. moonflower
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ . primrose
๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. black dahlia
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. forget me not
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. rainflower
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. gladiolus
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ. white heather
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช. end

๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ. laurestine

92 12 2
By cyberghost_1

"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

It was the end of the day and Y/n desperately wanted to know what Taehyun wanted to show her. She was excited, packing her bags and running up to the stairs to the roof.  

Nobody was there except for Taehyun, which was perfect. "Hey, Hyunnie!" Y/n cutely ran up to him. "Hi," Taehyun smiled, a gentle blush coming up on his face. 

He held the gift behind his back, not letting Y/n see it.

  "Close your eyes," Taehyun gently spoke. Y/n obeyed, closing her eyes as she felt Taehyun hold her hand, presumably leading her somewhere.

 Y/n felt a rail, so she grabbed onto it. 

She felt Taehyun behind her, holding on to her shoulders. 

"Open your eyes." 

Y/n was amazed by the sight she saw when she fluttered her eyes open. 

She saw the view of the city with the sunset, cherry blossoms falling everywhere. 

"Taehyun, this is so..." Y/n was speechless. 

"Beautiful." Taehyun finished the sentence for her. 

"Yeah.. beautiful..." Y/n smiled. 

She turned around in his grip, looking directly into his eyes. "Thank you for showing this to me.." Y/n pinched his cheek.

 "I also have something else for you," Taehyun took a step back, blush beginning to cover his cheeks. 

"What is it, Hyunnie?" Y/n asked with curiosity. Taehyun took out the bag with the gift in it. 

"It's.. something that I thought you'd like." He coyly spoke, looking down as his entire face turned red.

 Y/n eyes lit up. "Awhh... Taehyun, that's so sweet!" Y/n put her hands together.

 She gently took the bag, smiling as she looked into Taehyun's eyes.

 It was like time stopped once again.

 That odd feeling rushing through both of them, making everything much more colourful than everything already was. 

"Thank you." Was the only thing Y/n could say as she wrapped her arms around Taehyun. 

She heard his heart beating as they stood there under the warm sunset, feeling the cold breeze run through their hair. 

Taehyun's body was blissful and warm. 

Y/n dipped her head into his shoulder, smiling like crazy. 

"Thank you so much, Taehyun." She finally let go of him. 

"It's the least I could do after you gave me that book," Taehyun smiled. "Do you mind if I open it up here?" Y/n asked. 

"Of course, go ahead." Taehyun looked down. Y/n took out the wrapped polaroid camera,  smiling and adoring the way it was wrapped. 

She then pulled the ribbon off, gasping as the wrapping paper fell off the sides of the gift. 

She practically screamed in excitement, jumping up and down while holding onto Taehyun. "Ohmaigosh, OHMAIGOSH!" she yelled. 

"Taehyun, you're a god!" She shook him, freaking out because of the polaroid camera he had gotten her. 

"I'm glad you like it." Taehyun giggled. "I don't like it, I LOVE it!" she hugged Taehyun again, freaking out even more.

  Y/n placed the camera back in the bag, hugging Taehyun one last time. "Let's walk home together," Y/n smiled, gently grabbing Taehyun's wrist. 

He nodded, walking away with her. The pair talked and rambled on about things. 

Y/n fawned over the camera, smiling like crazy.

 Taehyun felt so happy seeing her smile.

 They reached home, bidding each other goodbyes and hugs.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

 For the next few weeks, Y/n and Taehyun's interactions became cuter and more romantic. They'd hold hands sometimes and Y/n would pinch Taehyun's cheeks much more often. 

Sometimes, they'd even get close to each other but the pair wouldn't get carried away with it, simply stepping back for one or the other to have more space. It made both of their faces go red. 

Y/n would also fix things for Taehyun, but she didn't know that she was also fixing his heart. 

One day, however, things got different. Y/n and Taehyun were going to hang out at lunch until Yuna pulled Y/n aside, not knowing that Taehyun was watching. 

"Y-yuna.. what's up...?" Y/n asked, her voice shaking a bit. 

"You know why I pulled you over here." Yuna's voice was cold and angry. 

"Huh- why?" Y/n asked. 

"You need to stop hanging out with that damn loser." She growled at Y/n. 

"He's not a loser, Yuna. He's so nice and sweet." Y/n calmly said, making Yuna even angrier.

 "Ever since you started hanging out with that trashbag, you ditched me! It's like I don't even matter anymore to you!" Yuna snapped, yelling.

 "Yuna- that's not it..." Y/n's voice got quiet and sympathetic. 

"You know he's using you, acting all emotional to get your sympathy! Nobody hangs out with a loser like him!" Yuna yelled again. 

"Don't talk about Taehyun like that.." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed. 

"Fine! If he ditches you or some shit, don't even come to me!" Yuna yelled one last time, shoving Y/n away before storming off with Chaeyoung.

 Y/n sighed in frustration, turning around. 

Her eyes widened as she saw Taehyun. 

Both of them were frozen. 

Taehyun's eyebrows were furrowed, his lips were trembling too. 

"Taehyun- I'm sorry, she didn't mean it-" It was no use.

 Taehyun stepped back, trembling as a few tears rolled down his face.

 "No- Taehyun, no..." Y/n got close, but Taehyun turned away, beginning to run away.

 "Come back!" Y/n yelled, following after the boy. 

Taehyun ran past students, Y/n following.

 They didn't have time to care if anyone was watching. He ran and ran, down the stairs and the front entrance, all the way to the greenhouse. 

Y/n knew where he was, but she was worn out from running. 

Running wasn't her specialty, that was for sure.

 She speed-walked the rest of the way there, hoping that she could fix the situation.

 Once she got into the greenhouse, everything was quiet except for the sounds of light sniffing. Y/n listened. 

The sniffling was coming from the section with the hyacinths. 

She quietly tip-toed her way there, seeing that Taehyun was sitting beside them, curled up on the floor.

 Y/n quietly took a seat beside him, slowly wrapping an arm around him. Taehyun looked up, his eyes were red and glazed from crying.

 Giant, hot tears ran down the sides of his face, yet he looked so pretty. The orange sun lit his face up, making everything around them glow.

 "Hey.. Hyunnie, I'm so sorry..." She looked into his eyes. 

"I-it's not your fault, Y/n..." He continued crying. 

"I.. I just feel like I'm pulling you away from the people you're friends with... and that I'm ruining your reputation as a popular student in school..." Taehyun looked down, making Y/n's heart crack a bit. 

"No, god- look at me, Taehyun." Y/n placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face towards her. "It's not your fault, dollface. You're not the cause of any of this, you hear?" Y/n used her thumb to wipe his tears away.

 Taehyun let out a low whimper as Y/n began speaking again.

"You're perfect to me, Taehyun. Please, don't cry because of what others are saying." Y/n used the back of her hand to caress his cheek.

 "Why are you so nice, Y/n? I don't understand you sometimes, I'm just a lame rhythm guitarist..." Taehyun sadly averted his eyes.

 "Lame rhythm guitarist or not, heck, I think what's on the inside matters most." Y/n said, pulling the younger boy into her arms.

 Comfort basked throughout the room. 

Taehyun felt right at home in the older girl's arms.

 "I'm so alone, Y/n..." Taehyun looked into her eyes, he felt her breath on his lips. They were much closer than before. 

"I can fix that.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 390 16
โ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ belonged to a lower class poor family, trying to get through his life, while Huening Kai was the rich kid, whom no-one trie...
34.2K 1.8K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...
155K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
14.5K 1.3K 57
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...