The Boys- Imagines {COMPLETED}

By bluepandagirlx87

This is from the Amazon show called "The Boys". I don't own these characters. This is just for fun. More

Welcome {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
Homelander X Female Reader: First Meet
Homelander X Female Reader: First Meet Part 2
Update
1k Views!
The Boys- Season 2 Trailer (Review)
Mistletoe - Billy.B
Valentines Day
The Boys: The Cast Reading Hate Comments (Review)
Who Would U Date?
My First Thoughts On The Boys Season 1
3K
Homelander X Female Hero {REQUESTED}
Coronavirus-Thoughts
I'm Bored, Let's Chat!
Happy Easter + What You Guys Do On Easter?
Future + Any Thoughts?
If You Had The Coronavirus- Their Thoughts!
Frenchie- French Lessons (REQUESTED)
Gone - Billy Butcher
Storm-Front: My Thoughts
Kumiko And Frenchie?
Final

What You Guys Do During Quarantine

1.9K 25 10
By bluepandagirlx87

-I will not include all characters but only some.

1. You & Butcher lock yourselves up in your room to watch Netflix and chill.

2. Hughie would panic. So obviously you guys decide to sleepover with Billy, M.M and Frenchie.

3. Frenchie would find ways to make a cure for the Coronavirus. With you helping.

4. You and Queen Maeve would flee to another dimension. -Joking- you guys lock yourselves up in her house and do nothing but watch the news, cuddle, do nothing and cuddle again.

5. You and Homelander would be in Mars since the virus is everywhere on Earth. You would wear a helmet to breathe too.

So guys how are y'all doing at home?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 24
After Diana dies miserably she founds herself in body of Katerina Petrova in 2010 around the time when Salvatores fall in love with Elena. Let's see...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8K 54 7
"I planned this group as a 9 member group and I want it to stay like that" "But Woojin is not with us anymore. There's only 8 of us." "I know. That's...
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...