Mistletoe - Billy.B

There will be no requests! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Due to myself being busy and doing other things. I know I keep delaying everything but soon I will find myself time to do your requests. Sorry guys. My apologies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMMARY: Billy Butcher has feelings for you but he doesn't show it. He flirts with you all the time. He likes making jokes with you. You on the other hand have ZERO feelings for him. You think he's a nice guy. He is but on the other hand he can be rude. You don't like rude guys. You work with his fellow mates to destroy Homelander. So now on Christmas day, everyone gathers around to hang out. 

Warning: Fluff and a little bit of angst.

YOUR POV

You were wearing an ugly sweater with reindeer antlers on your head and sighed. Everyone else was fooling around with the mistletoe while you rolled your eyes. Then thought to yourself "What's the point of kissing under a mistletoe?"

You sat there doing nothing but holding your glass of eggnog and decided to sit up and go wash your glass in the sink since you finished drinking the eggnog. Then went inside the kitchen and washed the glass cup in the sink...

"Hello Beautiful"

Y/N: Hey.

Billy: You're pretty quiet out there. I haven't seen you this quiet before. What's wrong?

Y/N: Celebrating Christmas is just not my time of the year. I cannot be happy anymore when my family is already dead. Sorry, I just want to go home.

Billy: You are home. The people who killed your family will regret it. 

Y/N: So you finally care now. Finally caring about my actual feelings-

He cut you off...

Billy: I've always cared. You may see me as a bitch.

Y/N: Obviously. 

Billy: But I have a heart. I just don't show it to people. 

Y/N: Then who do you show it to? Your family?

Billy: Only the ones that I love. 

Y/N: You love me as a friend?

Billy: More than a friend. 

Y/N: Billy stop lying. 

Billy: I'm not. 

Y/N: I can't believe this is happening. Billy Butcher is confessing his love to me? This got to be a joke.

Something dropped on the floor. You picked it up and it was a mistletoe. You were gonna throw it but Billy already saw it...

Billy: Look what we have here? A mistletoe. Now you gotta kiss me.

Y/N: In your dreams.

Billy grabbed your waist and pulled you into a passionate kiss...

This was your first kiss. You were amazed and surprised at the moment. You didn't know what to say.........

Your legs felt weakened by that strong kiss on Billy's lips. You didn't know what to feel but you suddenly fell for Billy...

Merry Christmas...............