Momo X Jiro (Book 1)

By 1-800-Jiro

WARNING THERE IS SMUT! THERE ARE WARNING SIGNS IN THE CHAPTERS, SO IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE THEN YOU M... More

The USJ Attack
Night in the Dorms
Inside Jiro's room
Morning Jiro, Morning Momo
We Have to Get Going (part 1)
We Have to Get Going (part 2)
Coming Out
Not Alone (part 1)
Not Alone (part 2)
After School
How About This?
Should We Tell Them? (Part 1)
Should We Tell Them? (Part 2)
Should We Tell Them? (Part 3)
Should We Tell Them? (Part 4)
Let's Tell Them
Coming Out Together
Which Game?
'Never Have I Ever'
Surprise
Morning Surprises (Part 1)
Morning Surprises (Part 2)
Flashback
Handcuffs
Kyoka
Girls Night?
"Tea"
Hickeys (Part 1)
Hickeys (Part 2)
Hickeys (Part 3)
"Homework"
Mina's Crush
7 minutes in Heaven
What happened after
What Just Happened?
Tooru

Mina

5.2K 70 22
By 1-800-Jiro

Mina's POV:

"Jiro!"  Momo said as she nudged Jiro's arm.

"What!  What'd I do?"  She said as Tooru got up and waited for me by the closet.

I've always had a crush on Tooru.  Why I didn't know.  I just did.  Ever since I "saw" her in class on the first day, I don't know, I just had a crush on her for some reason.  When I was little I would fantasize about my life.  About boys.  But now, I don't know.  Was I straight?  Or was it all just a lie?  The only reason I didn't take a jellybean from the bowl when the others did was because I didn't want to confess my feelings; how I truly felt about her.  I guess this is when I finally find my answer.  The answers to all my questions.  This is how I find out how I truly feel about her.   My only worry is that she'll end up rejecting me.  That she won't want to be my friend anymore.   It doesn't make sense anymore, nothing does.

Tooru's POV:

I have to admit, I was surprised when Mina started blushing.  I wanted to tell that it was okay, that she didn't have to be embarrassed about anything.

I got up from my seat and waited for Mina by the closet.  She seemed worried about something.  I figured we would just talk for a while until one of them opened the door again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 739 8
Momo and Jirou have been friends for a while, Jirou has always liked Momo But, what happens when Momo gets a crush on Jirou and it was all because of...
19.5K 710 31
Read the title you illiterate fuck
2K 40 5
short stories I hope you enjoy the stories
64.7K 1.1K 18
Jirou lost all of her feeling internally and externally at the age of 9, when her life got so hard to deal with that her body just didn't. She made i...