In A Relationship With An Idol

By JemEscano

Being an idol is not easy and also tiring but having a relationship with an idol is much worst. "If I'm hav... More

Chapter 1: Idol
Chapter 2: A day in their life
Chapter 3: Photoshoot
Chapter 4: Jealous Boyfie
Chapter 5: Period
Chapter 6: I'm sorry
Chapter 7: Missing You
Chapter 8: Finally
Chapter 9: Clingy Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Annoyed Boyfriend
Chapter 12: Come Back

Chapter 11: Messed Up

833 44 12
By JemEscano

JENNIE

I HEARD IT. I heard everything he said. And now I'm standing frozen infront of their slightly opened door. Tears started to fall.

How could he say that? Does he hates me?

And now I know, he wasn't the one who did my breakfast. It was Jin oppa. Is shouldn't assume things so that I wouldn't be so hurt.

I'm so dumb. From the start, I already noticed how he change yet I ignored it and tried my best but..... For him it's annoying.

I wiped the tears that fall from my eyes. And let out a 'resting-bitch-face'.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before knocking slightly. I smiled to them but not to him. I didn't even glance at him. Looking at him makes me sick. And I'm scared that if I look at him, I'll break down.

I noticed that only the Hyung line is on the room and they are all looking at me with.... Pity.

"Guys, I brought a food." I placed the food in the table before looking at them. Not Jimin of course. But in the corner of my eyes I see him looking at my direction making my heart beat faster.

"Welp, I gonna go. I won't stay any longer." With that I run to the door like my life depends on it.

I need to get out from this room, because if not, I would break down infront of them.

I saw Taehyung outside when I closed the door. He was about to walked over to me but I immediately ran away. I don't want him to see that I'm crying.

I ran to my car and started my engine. Full speed. While driving, all the pain that I'm keeping, burst out.

I cry and cry. My vision is blurry so I tried to slowing my pace.

I hate you Park Jimin.

His words were harsh and I never imagine that I would hear it coming from him. And now I'm starting to doubt if he still loves me.

Soon after, I arrive to our apartment, I Immediately went to the room and pack my things.

If he hates my presence then what's the use of staying here. If he wants me gone, then fine. I won't force myself onto him. I'm tired. I just wanted to be the best girlfriend but I guess my best isn't enough for him.

After I'm done packing I left a sticky note on the kitchen table.

'Your wish is my command. I'm sorry if I'm so annoying, I didn't mean to be a stress to you.'

I immediately went to my car and called Jisoo eonnie. I asked her where she was and she told me that she was with Lisa and Chaeng in our dorm. I thank her before saying I'll come.

I need someone to talk.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After some crying, she eventually arrived to their dorm safetly. She walked slowly, She feel like all of her energy is gone. She feel so exhausted and broken.

And now she's standing infront of their dorm, looking at it with tears in her eyes. She took a deep breathe before knocking with tears continuesly falling from her eyes.

"Jen-"

"EONNIE!" She burst out and hugged Jisoo. She felt Jisoo hug her back as Lisa and Chaeng pats her back.

"I... I hate Jimin..." she continued to cry and started to have hiccups.

"It's okay. Let's talk inside." Jisoo said before locking the door and guiding her inside.

They sat on the crystal floor, after Lisa hand her a water. She's in the middle and they are infront of her.

"You can tell us everything eonnie." Chaeng's soft voice echoed in her ear making her sobbed louder.

She wiped her tears away before looking at them.

"Jimin hates me." She said with hiccups.

"How could you say that Eonnie? We all know he loves you." Lisa said while she shakes her head furiously.

"No. He don't. He thinks I'm annoying, a damsel in distress. All I did was nonsense for him." she sobbed uncontrollably while they look at her with sadness.

"How did you now this Jen?" Jisoo asked calmly.

"I-i heard everything he said.... I went to their company to bring them food and that's when I heard all the cruel thing he said behind my back. He hurt me. He could've say it infront of me..... But he chose to stab me from my back. I hate him..... All I did was to take care of him and love him but after all of that, this is what I would get?" She cried and cried. Her heart felt really heavy and her breathing too.

It's like he stab me a million times and crushed crushed my heart into pieces just by words.

"Everything will be alright. We're just here." Jisoo hug her as Lisa and Chaeng did too.

She's just so thankful that she have this girls who got her back. Making her feel that she's not alone.

"Thank you so much guys, I love you all. You're all amazing." she said as she broke the hug.

"But please, if ever, just if, Jimin will asked where I am don't tell him that I'm here with you guys. You can do any alibi you want but please don't let him know that I'm here." She begged them with teary eyes making the three nod abruptly not wanting to make her cry again.

"Okay. Just rest."

"Thank you, Eonnie."

JIMIN

"JIMIN, do you still love Jennie?" I adverted my gaze to Taehyung who's leaning on the door frame. He just came back after almost an hour outside. What take him too long?

What kind of fcking question is that?

"Why? You're trying to hit on her? Sorry, but she's mine." I glared at him. If he's trying to steal her from me, I will beat the hell out of him.

"Why can't you answer my question? Is it that hard?" He glared back at me. What he said makes me really mad.

I can't understand what he's trying to say.

"Of course, I love her!" I shouted, clearly annoyed at this alien.

He raised his brows and chuckled, "Then why did I just see her crying a while ago? She came here, right?"

My eyes widened at what he say. Same with hyungs.

Shit.

"I guess, she heard everything." Yoongi mumbled before I ran outside to get in my car.

Did she hear what I said earlier?! I fcking messed up! Will she leave me? Fuck no! Please just no!

My heart beats faster as I head to our apartment. Right now all I could think was her. I blame myself for this. But taehyung could have just said it much earlier! What if she's not there anymore?!

With that thought I fastened my pace not caring of my sorrounding.

I've been so bad at her. I'm such a bad boyfriend. All she did was to take care of me but look what I've done. But earlier all my emotions we're mixed up. All of my anger was poured into her.

Please don't leave me.

When I arrived, I run towards the door before kicking it, making it open.

I run to our room but she's not there. I even checked the bathroom but to no avail.

My heart sank when my eyes drifted to the opened closet. Her clothes aren't there anymore.

My knees weakened, I lean my back on the wall for support. I'm breathing heavily with my heart beating so much faster than usual. She leaves me.

A tear escape my eyes as I pulled my hair. I'm so mad at myself. It's all my fault. I deserve this. But damn it hurts.

But I won't give up on her. I must do something to take her back. It's my turn now.

I tried calling her but she's not answering it, I even bombard her with text but it seems like her phone is shut.

Of course she won't answer my calls. She's mad at me, remember?

So I tried calling her members. I dialed Jisoo's number hoping that Jennie is with her.

"Hel--"

"Jisoo, this is Jimin. Do you know where Jennie is? Please, I need to talk to her." I said desperately. I'm so desperate to talk to her.

"Jimin? Sorry but I don't know. She isn't with me. She just texted me earlier saying that she will just have a short vacation alone--" I cut her off.

"Did she tell you where is she going?" Please say yes! Please say yes-

"No. And even if I know, I won't tell you. Don't even try to asked Lisa and Chae, they don't know either."

With that Jisoo hung up. I ruffled my hair due to frustration.

Where are you Jennie?

I tried calling her again but again, she didn't picked up so I just leave a text message incase she open her phone.

Love❤: I know I've been an asshole but please don't leave me, let's talk about this. I'll make it up to you, love. I love you.

With that I shut my phone and stared at the ceeling. What should I do?

I keep thinking 'bout Jennie when my phone rings. I run towards it with delight in my eyes, hoping Jennie will call me but it was change with disappointment when I see that it's just Jung kook.

"What do you need kook?" I tiredly asked. No energy left.

"Hyung, you need to come here. We're not yet done practicing. Bang PD is looking for you."

"Okay, I'm on my way." I sigh before ruffling my hair. I just want to stay here or to find Jennie. But I have no choice.

When I arrived, they are all waiting for me. I just nodded my head and we started to practice. I have no energy left and it's visible through my moves. I dance like I was about to passed out.

"Jimin! Focus!" Hoseok hyung scolded me because I keep messing up. I apologize and tried to focus but damn my mind keeps drifting back to her.

"Jimin, you can go and take a rest." Namjoon hyung told me. I wanted to say no but it's like I'm not in right condition to argue so I just nodded and headed back to our apartment.

But the excitement was not there. She's not here anymore.

Opening the door. I'm welcomed with gloominess. I'm not used to this. Usually when I arrive, Jennie will run and hug me then asked me how was my day, but now, no one did that.

I sigh before I went to kitchen and get some beer from our fridge. I remember the day when I buy this beers, Jennie was mad, she doesn't want any alcohol in the fridge but eventually she agreed. But she said I'm just allowed to drink when she's with me. But she leaves me so I gonna drink this alone.

I sat on the floor with beer on my hands, I lean on the coach behind me and stared into the wall.

I miss you....

I'm already missing her even though it's not even 24 hours since without her.
I opened the beer and drink it. While drinking, I'm thinking of ways on how to get her back. But it's impossible right now. Maybe I should give her space..... But how am I supposed to do without her. Without her everything seems colorless. It's my fault, anyways.

I messed up, right?

°•°

Hiii. Jennie leaves Jimin now. Tsk. Poor Jiminie.
By the way, are you liking how the story goes?
Please comment anything you want to say but no hate comments. ☺

•continue to comment
vote
and if it's not a burden you can also follow me for more updates about Jenmin stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
251K 38.7K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး