My Hazzy - [Narry AU]

By nannea

"Are you looking for a job?" She asks and he nods. "What kind of job?" She asks again. "Something full time,"... More

My Hazzy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but an important explanation
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Characters' ask
Chapter 37
Characters' ask - Answers
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Valentine's Day extra
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
One last note
Update / 2018

Chapter 24

24.5K 774 705
By nannea

The first thing Harry notices on Friday morning is that things seem normal. Niall is his usual self, happily joking about something while eating his breakfast and Harry focuses on him, carefully looking at the Irish man and smiling whenever Niall does.

Niall looks good like this, a constant smile on his face, his eyes crinkling from the corners whenever his smile grows so big he is showing off his perfect teeth. He looks beautiful, Harry thinks and blushes at the thought. 

He wonders if things are looking up at him and Niall. After yesterday, Harry thinks maybe there is hope after all. When Niall let Harry comfort him, it was like a small sign that maybe there is hope. Niall isn't the easiest person, Harry has grown to understand that but yesterday, he let his guard down and let Harry in.

Maybe it wasn't much, just a heat of the moment, Niall needing someone there but Harry still thinks it matters. It matters that Niall trusted after all, trusted enough to cry against Harry's neck and let him be there. 

Harry wonders if they could have something more than a friendship. He figures they could have, maybe not right now but in the future. He is more determined than ever and has decided not to lose hope. He is positive him and Niall could be more than just friends. 

What makes it hard is how private Niall seems. He doesn't talk about his feelings or open up to Harry, so Harry doesn't really have a clue what Niall is thinking. All Harry's thoughts are based on pure guessing and assumptions, which makes him feel a bit unsure. 

"Harold?" He hears someone saying his name and is snapped back to reality.

"I called you like three times," Niall almost whines.

"Sorry. What did you say?" Harry asks and takes a sip of his coffee.

They are sitting alone in Niall's kitchen, finishing their breakfast. Louis has taken Aisling upstairs for her morning duties while Niall and Harry are eating their breakfast.

"I asked if you could stay the night," Niall repeats himself.

"Oh I eh, why?" Harry asks, a bit taken aback by Niall's sudden proposition.

"I have to take Louis to the airport early in the morning and I was hoping if you could stay so Aisling could sleep. I'll pay you extra," Niall explains.

"Yeah sure," Harry quickly agrees but then realises Niall's last sentence.

"But you don't have to pay extra. I mean, it's fine."

"Harry," Niall starts, almost groaning.

"Are we fighting about money again?" He continues.

"No because I already told you no and this is the part where you say fine," Harry jokes a bit and grins at Niall.

"You're impossible, Donald," Niall winks at him and now, Harry blushes furiously.

"Do you seriously wear those things?" Niall playfully asks and Harry groans a bit, still blushing. It's not the first time Niall is asking this and he doesn't completely understand why.

"What if I do?" He challenges and finishes his cup of coffee.

"They'd totally kill the mood, don't you think?" Niall asks as he gets up and begins to put the breakfast supplies back to the fridge.

"What?" Harry asks, not having a clue what Niall is talking about.

"Oh come on, imagine being a bit hanky panky with someone and taking your pants off and wearing those things. Would totally kill my boner," Niall starts laughing loudly while Harry almost chokes and starts coughing.

"W-what?" He manages to say between his coughs.

"You clearly don't understand humour Donald," is the only thing Niall says before starting to laugh again as he walks away from the kitchen.

Harry is left alone, his mind spinning while he tries to calm down. The only thing he can think of is one simple question, going around on his mind. Was Niall flirting?

Before lunch, Harry realises Niall's fridge is almost empty and he tells Louis he is going to do some groceries. They both agree on Louis staying home with Aisling while Harry goes to Tesco, thinking it's easier and faster that way.

When Harry gets back to Niall's, he carries the grocery bags inside, feeling quite happy he actually left the front door unlocked so he can just walk inside.

He begins to lift the heavy bags from the hallway floor when something happens. He hears a quiet snap and suddenly, he groans and collapses on the floor. A pain shots through his body and he immediately knows what has happened.

Harry has a bad back, he always has and from time to time, he suffers from sprains. It happens when he lifts something heavy or when he does exercises he isn't allowed to do. Clearly, he has managed to sprain his back, again.

It's surprising how this hasn't happened when he has lifted Aisling but then again, he's always been careful to lift her just the right way. He knows this sprain is his fault because he wasn't thinking, he just lifted the heavy bags in a way he isn't allowed to lift anything.

"Louis!" He calls.

"Louis!" He yells a bit louder and tries to get up from the floor, ending up sitting and resting his aching back against the wall.

"Coming!" He hears Louis' voice from upstairs and soon, the Doncaster boy pops into his sight.

"I think I sprained my back," Harry whines and Louis immediately gets worried.

"Oh god, are you alright, oh lord let me call an ambulance no wait I'll take you to hospital myself oh shoot what do I do," he begins to ramble as he crouches down next to Harry.

"I'm fine," Harry groans.

"My back just hurts a bit," he quickly continues.

"I'm taking you to the doctor's," Louis says and takes Harry's face between his palms, trying to examine his face.

"I'm fine I just need to rest a bit," Harry groans.

"No mister, we're going to the doctor's. Sit there tightly while I take the groceries away and then we'll go," he orders and Harry doesn't have any time to protest because Louis is already gone, taking the grocery bags to the kitchen.

"Hazzy?" He suddenly hears a familiar voice.

"Hazzy!" Aisling is sprinting to him and looks at him with wide eyes.

"You good?" She asks, sounding a bit confused.

"I'm a bit hurt," Harry truthfully tells her.

"We're taking Harry to see a doctor," Louis suddenly says as he walks to the hallway.

"I think we should go to the emergency room," Louis tells Harry who nods, not bothering to disagree anymore.

"Hazzy is hurt," Aisling suddenly says, her lower lip trembling and she looks like she is about to cry.

"No Aisling it's fine, I'm not that hurt," Harry tries to calm her down.

"Oh monkey come here," he then says when Aisling still looks like she is about to cry.

"I'm alright, everything is fine," he gently assures as he holds the little girl. She soon calms down, kissing Harry's cheek before pinching his nose, causing him to smile a bit even though he is in pain.

"Can you stand up?" Louis asks and Harry nods, thinking he should be fine.

Louis grabs Aisling, lifting her up and holding her while Harry tries to stand up. He groans as the pain shoots through his body but somehow, he manages to stand up, taking some support from the wall.

"Car keys?" Louis asks and Harry hands over his car keys.

Louis grabs Aisling's coat and shoes, thinking he will dress her in the car. They slowly make their way to Harry's car, Harry walking as slowly as he can because the pain is almost unbearable now and he can barely move his legs.

Louis puts Aisling in the car fist, then helping Harry to sit down. He groans when another pain shoots through his body but he tries to calm down, not wanting to worry Aisling even more.

The car ride to the emergency room goes by quickly and once they arrive, Louis makes Harry sit on a wheelchair. He feels embarrassed and awkward but decides to just go with it since his back hurts almost too much when he tries to walk.

They check in to the front desk and sit down to wait for Harry's turn. Aisling is sitting on Louis' lap but she has asked to sit with Harry for three times now and Harry is scared she is going to start crying again.

"Sit with my Hazzy, please." Her lower lip is trembling.

"Okay," Harry gives in and takes her from Louis, placing her on his lap and quietly groaning because she isn't that light anymore and right now, the weight on his lap is hurting him.

Soon enough, he is called in. Aisling puts up a fight, wanting to go to the doctor's room with Harry but Louis quickly tells her she can't go in there. Louis lifts her from Harry's lap and she starts crying a bit, breaking Harry's heart as he wheels to the other room.

Louis and Aisling wait for Harry in the waiting area, Louis trying to explain what has happened to the little girl who is in tears.

"Harry is fine love," he assures and strokes her curls.

"I'll call your dad now," he continues talking, almost more to himself than to Aisling.

He dials Niall's number, quickly explaining what has happened. Niall's reaction is shocking to Louis, he starts freaking out and Louis has a hard time trying to calm him down.

"Oh god oh god, oh fuck," is the only thing Niall is saying.

"Niall it's fine, we're at the doctor's now so Harry is getting some help," Louis gently says.

"Oh god Harry oh shit," is the only thing Niall says.

"I got to go," he then says and right after that, Louis hears a click as Niall ends the call.

He sighs, quickly typing in a text saying Niall should calm down and not to worry or do anything stupid. 

An hour later, they are back home and Louis is cooking lunch while Harry is laying on the couch, Aisling sitting next to him.

Harry got a cortisone shot on his back to help calm down the swelling. He also got some painkillers and according to the doctor, the shot should help within a few hours and by tomorrow, Harry will be as good as new.

"Hazzy," Aisling suddenly says, sounding a bit upset.

"My Hazzy is hurt, so hurt," she continues, her voice trembling.

"I'll be better soon, I got some medicine," Harry tells her and caresses her back.

Out of nowhere, Aisling lets out a huge sob and snuggles on Harry's side, crying on his shirt. Harry feels horrible, he has never seen the little girl like this before and he feels guilty, knowing it's because of him.

He wraps his arms around Aisling, moving her to rest on his chest as he holds her tightly and whispers sweet nothings to her ear, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay monkey, I'm alright. You don't need to cry."

Soon enough, she starts to calm down as Harry caresses her back and holds her tightly. He sighs in relief once the crying stops.

He feels confused when he suddenly hears the front door opening and then, he hears footsteps coming towards the living room.

"Harry?" He then hears a familiar voice.

"Oh god Harry," Niall suddenly pops into his sight, crouching down next to the couch.

"Niall?" Harry asks in disbelief.

"Are you alright?" Niall bursts out and places his hand on Harry's cheek before stroking his hair.

"Niall I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

"Louis called me and I got so worried. Are you alright? Does it hurt? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" It's a huge ramble and suddenly, a small smile forms on Harry's face as he looks at Niall. I can't believe him, Harry silently thinks.

"I'm perfectly fine, I got a cortisone shot and I'll be as good as new by tomorrow," he explains.

"Thank god," Niall bursts out before wrapping his arm around both Harry and Aisling, trying to hug them the best he can.

"Daddy my Hazzy is hurt," Aisling mumbles after Niall has pulled away and is sitting next to the couch. Aisling turns around to face Niall and he gasps when he sees tear stains on her cheeks.

"Oh darling, Harry is going to be just fine," he says, his own eyes filling with tears as he caresses Aisling's cheek.

"Promise?" Aisling quietly asks.

"Yes of course," Harry quickly answers for Niall and places a kiss on Aisling's hair.

"See darling now we can both stop worrying," Niall gently tells her and leans in to kiss her cheek.

"Okay," she says.

"Darling can you go and see what uncle Louis is doing?" Niall then asks and she nods. He helps her to get up, lifting her and placing her on the ground.

Once Aisling has gone to the kitchen, Niall focuses his gaze on Harry.

"Why did you come home? I mean you can't just leave work like that," Harry says, sounding like he is scolding Niall.

"I got worried okay?" He blushes a bit.

"I'm sorry, I think we all just panicked too much," Harry suddenly mumbles, feeling a bit guilty all of a sudden.

"It's fine, I'm just glad you're okay. How did this even happen?" Niall questions.

"I was lifting grocery bags and my back just sprained," Harry explains.

"Has this happened before?"

"Yeah. I have a bad back."

"Harry," Niall sighs, looking at him intensively before doing something that takes Harry completely off guard.

Niall places his head on Harry's stomach, wrapping his arm around Harry. It's an odd position, considering Niall is still sitting on the floor but Harry doesn't mind. He sighs, looking at Niall who has closed his eyes.

"I was so worried," Niall suddenly whispers and blushes a bit.

"I'm alright," Harry whispers back and hesitates a bit before tangling his fingers on Niall's hair, massaging his scalp in a comforting way. He ends up caressing Niall's face, tracing his finger along the hairline and brushing some hair to the back of his ear.

"I should call my ma to look after Aisling tomorrow," Niall mumbles.

"You don't have to, the shot will help and I'll be back to normal tomorrow," Harry gently tells him.

"You sure?"

"Positive, I've had the shot before," Harry says.

"Okay," Niall mumbles.

"Lunch is ready!" Louis suddenly shouts from the kitchen and Niall opens his eyes, pulling away from Harry and getting up.

"I'll bring you some food," he tells Harry who nods, appreciating it.

Eating lunch isn't as easy as Harry thought, he has managed to sit down on the couch but not up enough to use his both hands to eat. He ends up spilling the chicken soup on his shirt, groaning when the hot soup burns his skin.

"Harry," Niall gasps, getting up and almost sprinting to the kitchen to get some paper. Luckily he was close, sitting right next to the couch on the floor and eating his lunch.

He comes back with a towel and some paper, immediately patting the wet spot on Harry's shirt. Harry blushes when Niall raises his neckline and starts wiping from underneath the shirt, his face uncomfortably close to Harry's.

"All done and now I'm feeding you," Niall informs and Harry groans.

"Shush," comes the protest as Niall presses his index finger on Harry's lips, silencing him.

Harry gulps, looking away from Niall's eyes and trying his best not to blush. He lets Niall feed him, as uncomfortable and awkward as it is. After finishing his lunch, Harry starts feeling a bit tired and he yawns, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Are you tired?" Niall asks, stroking Harry's hair in a comforting way.

"Yeah," Harry mumbles a bit and closes his eyes, thinking it must be the painkillers he got that are making him sleepy.

"I'll take you to bed," Niall decides, reasoning it's better for Harry's back and also more peaceful since Aisling isn't upstairs making any noises.

"Can you stand up?"

Harry sits up, Niall helping him as he slowly stands up. His legs feel a bit wobbly and it hurts but not as much as it did before. They slowly make their way upstairs, the journey taking ages and Harry gets frustrated especially in the stairs, since climbing them up seems to be a task.

"Only a few more left," Niall tries to cheer him, his arm protectively around Harry's waist.

Much to Harry's surprise, Niall takes him to his own bedroom instead of the guest room. He moves the bed covers aside, helping Harry to sit down and then lifting his legs up and placing them on the bed. Niall is so gentle and careful, and it causes Harry to blush a bit since he isn't used to this.

"Right mister you need a clean shirt."

And before Harry can protest, Niall has already picked out a new shirt for him and starts to take Harry's dirty shirt off. Niall blushes a bit once he pulls the shirt away and he tries to look at anywhere but Harry's naked torso or his small, barely there happy trail.

He quickly puts the clean shirt on Harry, letting his fingers linger against Harry's bare skin as he pulls the shirt down. Once he is done, he looks Harry in the eyes and smiles at him, bringing his hand on Harry's hair and stroking his curls, running his fingers through them.

"Do you want me to stay for a while?" He gently asks.

"No that's fine. Thanks Niall," Harry murmurs and closes his eyes, sighing a bit.

"Do you want sweatpants?" Niall realises Harry is wearing a pair of skinny jeans which can't be that comfortable, especially if you sleep in them.

"Sure," Harry murmurs, not realising what it means.

A minute later he silently curses himself when Niall begins to unbutton his jeans and pulling them down. He tries his best not to think anything of it, Niall is simply helping him out that's all.

"Your phone is here," Niall says after pulling the sweatpants over Harry's bum. He points at his nightstand where he has put Harry's phone.

"Call me when you wake up, don't try to get up yourself."

"Okay," Harry murmurs and without too much thinking, he raises his arms up, wanting to hug Niall.

It's a bit odd considering Niall is sitting, but Harry still manages to pull him close to his chest and hug him. He feels the need to thank Niall in some way, after all the Irish man skipped hours of work and came home, only to take care of Harry.

"Thanks Niall," Harry breaths out as he lets go.

"That's okay. Get some sleep." Niall brushes his fingers against Harry's cheek, caressing the soft skin with his thumb before getting up and leaving the room.

Harry only sleeps for two hours and once he wakes up, the madness starts. Niall is like a mother hen taking care of her chick, not leaving Harry alone for even one minute and constantly asking if he needs something.

So far, Niall has offered to bathe Harry, massage his back, order him any food he wants or go to Tesco and buy some ice-cream. When he offers the bath for the third time, Harry scolds him and tells him to calm down a little. 

The whole afternoon goes by as a blink. Louis is taking care of Aisling while Niall keeps Harry company. By five o'clock, Harry has had enough and he thinks Niall has gone mental. He even comes to the bathroom with Harry, waiting outside while Harry is taking care of his business. He thinks it's embarrassing, Niall treating him like a dying person.

In the evening, Harry starts feeling much better and the pain is almost gone. He feels happy, thinking next morning he is going to be as good as new. The shot really helped, just like the doctor said it would.

Niall and Harry watch some TV together while Louis is bathing Aisling. When Louis yells Aisling is ready to go to bed, Niall quickly stands up, wanting to say goodnight to his daughter.

"I'll come too," Harry says and gets up.

"No no, you rest there," Niall tries to protest.

"Niallll," Harry groans.

"No. I'll tell her you said goodnight," Niall decides and Harry groans again but doesn't say anything.

Soon enough Niall and Louis come back to the living room, Louis curling up in the armchair while Niall comes sitting next to where Harry's head is resting.

"Harry," Niall calls him.

"Put your head here," he says and pats his thigh. Harry raises his eyebrows, looking up at him but not saying anything. He lifts his head a bit, Niall scooping closer and letting Harry rest his head on his thigh.

He starts massaging Harry's scalp, occasionally brushing his fingers against Harry's forehead or cheeks and caressing the soft skin. Harry starts feeling sleepier and half an hour later, he is almost falling asleep.

"I think I should get some sleep," he informs, yawning widely right after saying that.

"Louis, you fine sleeping on the couch?" Niall asks and Louis nods.

"Oh no he doesn't have to," Harry starts but Niall presses his finger against Harry's lips, silencing him.

"You hush," he scolds and Harry gives him a small nod, not bothering to protest more.

"I'm sorry things turned out like this," Harry is talking to Louis once he has sat up.

"It's fine, I'm just glad you're alright," Louis tells him and gets up, walking over and sitting next to Harry, only to pull him into a hug.

"I hope I'll see you soon," Louis says and Harry realises he is saying goodbyes since they won't be seeing each others in the morning. 

"Me too," Harry truthfully tells. 

"Come on then," Niall starts helping him up, guiding to him to the guestroom.

He helps Harry on the bed, sitting down next to him and at first, not really knowing what to say or do. Niall wanted to ask Harry if they could share the bed but he felt uncomfortable doing it in front of Louis and now, he simply doesn't feel brave enough.

"Does your back still hurt?" Niall carefully asks and looks at Harry.

"Not really, my muscles are just sore," Harry says.

"I could massage your back," Niall almost wonders out loud.

"Oh no you don't have to," Harry immediately protests.

"Turn around," Niall completely ignores what the curly haired boy just said.

Harry sighs but turns around, laying on his stomach. He almost has a heart-attack when Niall moves to sit on top of him, careful not to put too much weight on Harry.

He lifts Harry's shirt up, revealing a part of Harry's bare skin. He starts massaging Harry's lower back, gently pressing his fingers on the sore muscles.

At first, he is careful not to go too close to the waistband of Harry's pants but soon, he moves his fingers downwards, massaging the skin right above the waistband. Harry accidentally lets out a quiet moan, enjoying the massage Niall is giving him.

At some point, Niall stops massaging Harry's back and starts running his fingers up and down the spine. He does circular motions, not really knowing what he is doing, he's just caressing Harry's back. He hears Harry's breathing changing and soon, he thinks the curly haired boy has fallen asleep.

Niall carefully gets up, crouching down next to the bed and looking at the sleeping boy. He smiles, thinking Harry looks calm when he's sleeping. He doesn't think much when he places a kiss on Harry's cheek, whispering good night before tiptoeing out of the room.

"Niall?" He hears a small voice just when he is about to close the door.

"Yeah?" He hesitantly asks.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Niall quickly assures, walking back to the bed and crouching down next to Harry.

"Are we like, are we okay?" Harry quietly mumbles, keeping his eyes closed since he doesn't want to look at Niall.

"What do you mean?" Niall almost whispers.

"You know, since what happened. I know we talked but, I just wanted to make sure," Harry murmurs.

"Yeah, we're okay," he finally says with a quiet tone and hesitates a bit before bringing his hand on Harry's back, gently caressing his skin.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," Niall truthfully says.

"Goodnight then," Harry mumbles, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Goodnight," Niall whispers back and presses a quick kiss on Harry's bare shoulder.

Niall gets as far as the door frame, turning around and looking at Harry. He hesitates, thinking whether to ask Harry something or not.

"Niall?" Harry mumbles, raising his head a bit and looking confused.

"Do you..." Niall starts but can't finish his question.

Harry still looks confused, turning around on his back and getting up on his elbows. He keeps looking at Niall, not having a clue what's going on.

"I don't want to sleep alone," Niall finally blurts out, blushing a bit and staring at the floor instead of looking at Harry.

"Oh."

"Come here then," Harry murmurs, laying down and patting the space next to him.

"No but, Aisling..." Niall mumbles, still feeling a bit awkward and mentally cursing himself for acting like a complete idiot. It's not like him and Harry haven't shared a bed before so there's no reason for him to feel this nervous.

"Right," Harry realises Niall means they need to go to his bedroom in case Aisling wakes up in the middle of the night. He gets up, wincing in pain when he stands up. Niall immediately rushes to his side, wrapping his arm around Harry and trying to support him.

"I'm fine Niall," Harry comments but still, wraps his arm around Niall's shoulders and let's him help out.

"So you say," Niall mutters mostly to himself as they walk towards Niall's bedroom.

Niall helps Harry to bed, supporting him when he sits on the edge. Harry slowly leans down, sighing in relief and giving Niall a smile, trying to tell he is fine.

"I need to change," Niall is mostly talking to himself, walking to his closet and quickly changing to his pyjama pants, pulling his shirt off and tossing it on the laundry basket. He decides to sleep shirtless like he always does, reasoning it shouldn't bother Harry.

Before Niall lays down, he sends a text to Louis telling the guest room is free and also wishing goodnight. He blushes when Louis replies with a winky face and he quickly tosses his phone away before laying down next to Harry, going on his back and staring at the ceiling for a while before pulling the covers over his body.

He starts thinking how he wants to cuddle with Harry, but how he is too scared to ask anything. The last time they slept on the same bed, they ended up cuddling while they were asleep or so Niall has reasoned, since he can't remember how he ended waking up on Harry's arms.

Niall tilts his head, taking a quick glance at Harry who has closed his eyes, laying on his back, his arms folded against his chest. He guesses Harry is going to sleep on his back so him spooning Niall is out of the question. Niall sighs, finally coming up with a good solution.

He shifts closer to Harry, snuggling on his side. He presses his face against Harry's arm before hesitating a bit, but finally bringing his hand on Harry's stomach.

Harry raises his head, taking a look at Niall and trying his best to hide his smile. It feels good, Niall snuggling on his side, Niall being the one making a move.

"You want to..?" Harry asks, moving his arm a bit and Niall immediately gets the hint, shifting away and coming back once Harry has opened his arm.

Niall rests his head on Harry's chest, his ear pressed right where Harry's heart is beating. He sighs, snuggling closer and smiling a bit when he feels Harry's fingers drawing circles on his back. Niall thinks it feels good being like this and suddenly, he hopes they could do this more often. This is all he even needs, just being close to Harry. It's simple enough and it feels right and for now, it's all Niall could even do.

"Harry," Niall mumbles.

"I'm glad you're okay," he continues mumbling, moving around to rest his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah," Harry mumbles, not really knowing what to say.

"I was really worried," Niall confesses before nuzzling on Harry's neck, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

"You told yeah," Harry says with a quiet tone, squeezing Niall a bit.

After a while, Harry brings his hand on Niall's bicep, holding him with both arms. It feels good having Niall on his arms, their bodies tightly pressed together. Harry thinks he would do almost anything to get to be like this more often.

"Goodnight," Niall suddenly mumbles against Harry's neck and without too much thinking, he quickly pecks the soft skin.

"Night," Harry murmurs and decides to return the favour, pressing a small kiss on Niall's forehead.

____________________

Hiiii! This chapter wasn't originally in the story, I kind of added it the last minute so I hope it was alright. So Louis is leaving now but he'll be back soonish, and Harry's back is fine and Niall lost his chill. 

Anyways, do you like the new cover? I know it's nothing brilliant, I absolutely suck at editing pictures and things like that but I really like the one I managed to make, if I say so myself!

By the way, just throwing this out there. How do you feel about me possibly adding smut in this story later on? I'm not saying this is going to happen in the next chapter or next five chapters for that matter, I'm just asking because I'm curious!

Also I have a problem. I've dedicated chapters to everyone who has commented something lovely but I can't remember who I have dedicated already. I'll figure it out for the next chapter. If I haven't dedicated a chapter to you, just let me know please. It would help out a little! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.8K 26
When Niall wakes up from being in a coma for 1 year and doesn't remember a thing. He is met by no one around him. Nurses say his parents left him 7 m...
349K 5.1K 18
Book Three. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to being parents.
2.8M 72.9K 46
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny. If interested, click here. BOOK #1: CE...
278K 3.9K 19
Book Five. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to dealing with a toddler and a newborn.