Epilogue

AN: Read the author's note at the end. Don't skip it!

"Bye, Mary!" Harry happily shouts from the door, waiting to hear an answer before stepping outside the small bakery.

It's a typical working day, Wednesday, and Harry's shift has just ended. It's still early, only two in the afternoon and he has about thirty minutes spare time to spend. He hops in his car, deciding to drive to Niall's and leave his car there.

He has to pick Aisling from school at two thirty when her class ends but since the school is nearby and the weather is nice, he thinks they can walk back home. Harry is excited to see Aisling although he only saw her yesterday, but he had some things to do and he couldn't stay at Niall's.

It's been about two months since Aisling started school and almost the beginning of December. Harry has a permanent job at the bakery now and he will be working there for a while. He is planning on going back to school next September, which is later than he originally planned.

He leaves his car on Niall's driveway, taking a look at the time. He still has twenty minutes but he decides he may as well leave already. The walk to Aisling's school goes by fast and he is there almost ten minutes early, going to the school lobby to wait.

Aisling is in a small class with only twelve other people. She has been loving school so far and made friends too. She is best friends with a girl named Sammy and a boy named Oli, whose parents have become friends of Harry and Niall's. The parents are two gay men who adopted Oli when he was three years old, and Harry thinks it's nice to know people in the same sort of family situation he is in.

Not that him and Niall are married with children, but still.

When the bells finally ring, children start coming out of the classrooms. Harry tries his best to look around for a certain little girl and when he finally spots her, he starts waving and hopes Aisling will see him.

Soon, she spots Harry and starts running towards him. Harry crouches down and opens his arms, laughing when Aisling clings to him tightly.

"Hi Hazzy!"

"Hello my little monkey," Harry gently says and hugs her tightly.

 "Did you have a nice day?"

"Yeah! Hazzy, can Sammy and Oli come to our house tomorrow?" She asks, still clinging to him.

"You'll have to ask daddy but it's fine by me," Harry says, pressing a kiss on her temple before pulling away from the hug.

"Do you want me to carry your bag?" He offers, just like always. She hands it over, putting her coat on. Harry thinks he must look ridiculous carrying a pink children's school bag, reaching to take Aisling's hand in his and leading her outside.

"Where is your car?" Aisling asks when Harry starts leading her away from the school building instead of going to the parking space.

"I didn't take the car today," Harry explains.

"What did you do in school today?"

"Learned alphabet."

"Was it easy?"

"Yes," Aisling huffs, Harry laughing at that.

"Hazzy?" 

"Yes Aisling?"

"Can you be a horsey?"

Harry laughs at that, telling of course. He takes the bag off of his back and hangs it from his neck instead, the bag now against his chest. He then crouches down, letting Aisling hop on his back. He thinks he must look absolutely ridiculous but none of it matters when he hears Aisling giggling, knowing she's happy.

"Giddy up  horsey!" Aisling shrieks and Harry laughs at that, jogging as fast as he can. Aisling's bag is hitting his chest uncomfortably but he ignores it, jumping up a bit  as he goes.

"Faster horsey!" Aisling is shrieking.

"I can't go any faster munchkin," Harry is out of breath already, cursing himself for being in such bad shape.

"You're slow," Aisling whines.

"I know love. I'm out of shape," Harry tells her.

They finally reach Niall's house, Harry putting Aisling back on the ground and reaching to grab his key. He has kept the ridiculous monkey keychain Niall gave with the key, pulling it out of his pocket and letting Aisling in first.

He asks if she wants some snack and she answers with the usual yes please. Harry leaves her alone in the hallway to take off her shoes, going to the kitchen to see what Niall has. He begins to cut some banana to a bowl, making her a bowl of yogurt with berries.

"Hazzy?" Aisling has come to the kitchen, clinging to his leg.

"Yeah?" Harry looks down at her.

"Love you. Even though you're bad horsey."

Harry bursts out a laugh, crouching to lift her up. He nuzzles on her cheeks and listens to her giggling, pushing his face away and saying it tickles.

"I love you too, very much," Harry then tells her, watching her grinning happily at him and then, she pokes his cheek where his dimple is.

"Silly Hazzy," she giggles.

________________________________

There you have it guys! The epilogue. I doubt none of  you were expecting this type of ending haha. Let me know what you think! :) I won't be talking too much in this note because I'm going to post a separate author's note soon. 

Now on to the important business. If you're interested in winning solo dm's, i.a. Liam, I'm hosting a giveaway on Twitter. Check the next 'chapter' because I'm going to post a separate part about that!