𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 22 : Sadistically Hot
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 24 : Love at First Sight
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 32 : ONE SHOT
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 38 : World is Mine
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 18 : Stares

449 16 5
By RukiiSama89

私はあなたを見たいだけです。あなただけ

I only want to look at you. Only you.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Tsukasa X Yashiro Nene)

The sun is about to rise but Tsukasa was starting to loose hope. He already lost his friends.

Sakura Nanamine and Natsuhiko Hyuuga just sacrificed their life in order to protect him.

He was born to be cursed. And his jealousy and rage towards to his twin become worse as he watched him owned the throne and rule the country.

His older brother was being praised while he was just a useless Prince with a low title. Being spread by the fake rumors and being target by the assassin with unknown reasons.

He was being chased by karma because of him being such a headache to his own kind.

A traitor, a damn villain who was desperate for greed and power.

Who wouldn't want the throne? He was dead serious that he can kill in order to own the crown. But everything was been discovered by Hanako that caused his plan to backfired.

"Sir?" A gentle voice makes him looked at her.

A girl? She seemed to be useful because she looked like a noble.

Because of his bad state of condition, all he can do is to cough blood. Yashiro on the other hand seemed to be calmer as she looked at her assistant, Minamoto Kou.

"Senpai, I think we should help this one." Kou lifted Tsukasa as he and Yashiro started to run as fast as they could.

When they reached home, Yashiro quickly removed his top clothes as she started to clean his bruises and treat his wounds. Kou left them alone as they were inside her room.

She was going to remove the mask on his right cheek when Tsukasa suddenly speak.

"Don't touch it. Or I'll kill you."

Those demanding words makes her flinch, causing for the treatment that she's holding to spill. Luckily, she didn't let go of it because she knows the value of the medicine. And if she's going to make one, the ingredients is harder to search.

"A girl treating my wounds? You uneducated bitch dare to touch my body. What a shame. You don't even know where to put your people. Plus, I doubt your medical skills is good as the other imperial doctors." Tsukasa's insult makes her mad.

But as a doctor, she wouldn't be surprised. Because first of all, no one is going to believe that a poor girl got some skills in medicine.

But she proves it to the others because of her wisdom. But that's not enough, because it was still unacceptable for a girl to have such talent.

But Yashiro didn't care, she wants to save lives and try to live with fair treatment in the society that can't be approved by the many people.

"You can insult me whatever you want. But my job is to cure people. Because they deserve to live."

"Picking some strangers on the street... You'll be killed in no time if you helped a psychopath. You're too kind and people will take advantage about it. Are you still willing to cure a sinner?" Tsukasa asked.

"Every people deserve to live. If they're a sinner they deserve to change and learn how to forget the past and mind the future. Plus, I don't care if I'm curing a bad or a good person. Even if they're evil... They're still humans." Yashiro snatched the mask that makes Tsukasa move his hands to his face.

"Damn you! How rude to -"

"Let me treat you." She agressively pulled up his chin as he stared from Tsukasa's half burned face.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" he yelled but instead his attempt to push her away makes him stop.

Instead, he looked away. Waiting for Yashiro's insult on how ugly he is.

"Why... Why are you shutting those two eyes? I never sent insult. I'm the one who's receiving an insult.''

I'm the one who's receiving an insult.

The one who's recieving an insult.

Who's receiving an insult.

Recieving an insult.

An insult.

That made him looked at her as he stared at her serious face.

She seemed to be broken. But if she's acting like it's all normal... He'll admire the girl for being tough.

"Then fight back."

"Easy for you to say. I'm a girl and you're a guy. You think most of the people will side on me? Of course none of them. Because I have a low status and being framed by the noble. But my parents raised me well. My mission is to do the right thing. As long as I'm happy, I'm contented."

"Contented? Pft, HAHAHAHA!" Tsukasa laughed.

"Living in this lame house with that boy? You've got to be kidding me." He knows what girls wanted. A luxurious life and being married to a man full of money.

"I never consider the life as a joke. I'm serious about it, I wanted to be independent and free." Yashiro attempt to touched his face.

It was gentle and light. It's like he didn't even feel her being disgusted by his burnt skin.

While Yashiro was too focused on her work, Tsukasa can't help but to stare at her.

She looks innocent.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Seventeen." She replied.

"At your age, you should find a man with a high status and get married -"

"I seek for love... Not money. I seek for equality, not those men shoving in our faces that women married them because of their money. I want him to see me as a strong one. I seek for a happy life in order to give my children a good future."

An Angel rescuing a Devil. And a Devil can't help but to praise the innocent in front of him.

Her scent is vanilla mixed with mint leaves. Her eyes sparkled like she was indeed passionate about her job. Her small figure seemed to be delicate but her strong characteristics is incredible.

Why is he destined to cross paths with her?

Seventeen huh, did she plan to stay single in her life?

What about that bodyguard of his? Didn't he fell for her charms?

What the hell is he even thinking.

"Are you done now? My face can't be cured!" He yelled as Yashiro gets the mirror.

"You looked fine. No one can fake theirselves when it comes to me. I can read you like an open book." Yashiro started to put back the things that she used as Tsukasa looked at his face.

It's completely normal if someone looked at his face.

"What did you do?" He asked, his heart started to beat with excitement.

"Nothing. You can leave this place if you hate my home." Yashiro smiled.

"Goodnight." She left him as Tsukasa flipped the mirror and noticed the engraved lettering.

'I only want to look at you... Only you.'

He feels desperate but at the same time jealous.

Jealous because of the meaning behind the mirror, it was obvious that it was gifted by a man.

After all, the physician is such an eye candy. She is indeed attractive. Not only by her looks, her personality is bright too.

Hmmm... How about if she keeps her? She'll be useful too.

"Hmm, I know her job is very unique for a girl. But if I forced her to love a Prince... Is that even considered as a job?" Tsukasa asked himself as he laugh.

"Damn... I'll have her." He looked again at the mirror as he licked his lips.

"That Daikon is really interesting." He laughed as he heared something.

And everyone clapped at his acting.

"Your personality really can get along in your character Tsukasa." Natsuhiko smirked as Tsukasa rolled his eyes.

"That was a good show." Mitsuba complemented his works as he pouted. "Daikon-Senpai's mature personality is indeed shocking. Don't you find her attractive?"

"Oi! What was that's supposed to mean? Senpai is indeed attractive." Kou showed out of no where as Akane Aoi and Aoi Akane sighed in the theater seats.

"You missed the line Tsukasa-Kun." The Student Body Vice President of the Kamome Academy fixed his glasses.

"What line?!" Tsukasa glared at Akane-Kun.

"The line : 'Your job is to love this Bad Prince.'  Is your line." Ao-Chan reminded as Tsukasa hissed.

"Where the hell should I apply that line? In what scene?!" He hissed.

And all of them were back to one in acting.

He doesn't want to replay the role.

Because Yashiro's eyes... Those stares express something that is hard to point out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 342 13
Here's a compilation of short stories revolving our favorite couple! Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi/Hanako deserve the world, we all know it, so this bo...
60.7K 1.1K 12
Loading - █████▒▒░░░ 59% Loading - ███████▒░░ 72% Loading - █████████░ 98% L O A D I N G . . . 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤�...
26.1K 668 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...