Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

The body touch

4K 59 30
By Stinks2009

You were now hickey free but instead of a hickey sharkboy decided to give you something that was unexpected you were laying down in bed in your white pajamas that only showed your bellybutton and lower stomach and you were wearing long pants you then felt sharkboy come next to you. You were looking at the ceiling and then sharkboy said hey hi you said not paying attention he then said what's your problem you turned to him and said problem you asked yeah problem said sharkboy that means if something bad happened to you and don't want to talk about it you smiled and then he put his hand on your stomach. You were kind of puzzled by what he did he then went lower and touched your crotch and he then turned to you and smiled and that was the first time you got body touched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...