Todoroki's Little Sister

By Yuzuki16

Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at th... More

~ Chapter 1~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24~
~ Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31~
~ Chapter 32~
~ Chapter 33~
~ Chapter 33.5~
~Chapter 34~
~ Chapter 35~
~ Chapter 36~
Info
~Chapter 37~
{ Specialโ€ข AU} My Aneki/ Imotou
~ Chapter 38~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~Chapter 40~
~ Chapter 41~
{Special} Through Their Eyes
~ Chapter 42~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49~
~ Chpater 50~
{Special} Losing game I
Final Chapter
{Special} Losing Game II
I'm Sorry...

~ Chapter 3 ~

49.8K 1.5K 463
By Yuzuki16

Shoto; 10
Asami; 3

Third pov

The training room was cold, to the point where you could see your breath. Shoto was in said training room, frostbite covering his left side as he continued to thaw and freeze the room while trying not to damage anything. At first he was just doing normal strength training but then he decided to try and up his quirk.

"Nii-chan..." a tiny voice sniffled from behind him. Shoto turned getting out of the battle stance he had been in, to look at Asami who was supposed to be in bed.

"Asami. Why are you out of bed?" He walked over to her. She had suddenly caught a high fever yesterday and none of them knew it until she fainted before dinner.

It was safe to say Fuyumi freaked out. Massively. Enji the ever cold person that he is told her to suck it up, at least he was leaving her alone but the look on his face made Shoto feel uneasy. He knew something Shoto didn't and that bothered the boy greatly.

"Hot..." she muttered frowning and stepping into the room. Immediately the floor beneath her bare feet melted shocking Shoto from the steam that Asami was unknowingly emitting.

"Asami!" Shoto yelled in shock as her hands and feet were suddenly lit aflame. Her eyes widened as she stared at the fire covering her fingers in awe.

Then she began to bounce.

"Onii-chan I got my quirk!!" She squealed happily. Shoto sighed. He felt two things at the moment, happy that Asami got her quirk, and irritated that she got his quirk.

"I'm happy for you Asami, now put out the fire before you burn off your dress, here I'll help." Knowing she had no control over that yet he reached out to out her flames with his ice, instead both their arms got encased in a thick layer of ice.

"Eh? Nii-chan why'd you do that?" Asami frowned titling her head in confusion. Shoto on the other hand stared in silent horror.

His face went completely and utterly blank, heck even his thoughts halted on him. After blankly staring at their frozen hands for two minutes Shoto finally blinked.

"I...I didn't do..that..." His heterochromatic eyes shook at the realization of what just happened.

"Huh? Then was it me?" Asami asked her own heterochromatic eyes looking into his own. Shoto felt sick to his stomach. He broke the ice holding their hands together picked Asami up and sped off to her room.

"Asami, you're still sick so using your quirk right now is a bad idea. Don't use your quirk until I give you the okay, alright?" He rushed out but kept his face as emotionless as he could so he wouldn't worry her.

"Eh? Okay?" She nodded confused on his reaction to her quirks. Then she frowned as a thought crossed her mind. "Is, is onii-chan angry I got a quirk like his?" She teared up facing puffing out as she looked to the floor which suddenly became the most interesting thing in her sight.

Shoto paused, his rapidly beating heart settling as he listened to her sniffles since he didn't give Asami an answer and she assumed he was. Sighing he remained silent for the rest of the walk to her room and once in it he set her down gently on her bed.

Asami, now sad she had a quirk like her brother's that upset him, refused to look Shoto in his eyes. Seeing this Shoto took a deep breath before he knelt down and forced Asami to look at him by placing his forehead on hers. She still looked away though.

"Asami I...I'm not mad." She glanced at him "Gomen ne, I made you feel bad for gaining your quirks, that was not my intention however. I was just, worried... I don't want you to be taken away from me." Shoto frowned wondering if she understood what he meant.

"Nii-chan, tou-san can never keep you from me!" Asami smiled reaching up and hugging Shoto.

"I know..." he hugged back. Cause I won't let him... were his thoughts.

》》》》》

Two days since Asami got her quirk and Shoto was doing everything he could to make it look like he was using his quirk whenever Asami's own activated on accident. Lucky for him Enji was too busy with work to notice and when he paid them any attention, it was to train Shoto or Asami was asleep.

Since Asami finally got over her cold thanks to her fire quirk burning it out, Shoto decided to at least tell Natsuo and Fuyumi. The problem was getting close to Natsuo without Enji throwing a fit about it. So for the time being they went to find Fuyumi, and no surprise, she was in the kitchen.

"Fuyumi." Shoto called out.

"Hm? Oh, Shoto. What is it that you need?" She smiled at him. Shoto held Asami out to her like a prize, making their older sister blink as the younger one smiled, totally not understanding the situation but still happy to see her.

"Oh? You want me to watch Asami?" She moved to take the toddler from Shoto but he pulled back shaking his head.

"No. Watch." Then he looked down at Asami. "Asami, show Fuyumi your surprise." Then he held her out again.

"Okay!" Asami smiled and held out her hands. Her tongue poked out her mouth in concentration as she stared intensely at her arms.

Fuyumi had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing at the adorable sight of her baby sister. Between her stifled laughs a gasp sounded and she went wide eyed as Asami arms went up in flames.

"She..!" Shoto stopped her shaking his head.

"Not yet..." he murmured. Fuyumi kept silent.

Steam began to roll off of Asami's arms worrying the older Todoroki until her arms got covered in ice. Fuyumi froze her expression still as shocked as before and her eyes as wide as saucers. Tears gathered in her eyes as she took Asami from Shoto.

"You got your quirk..." she sobbed covering it up as a laugh as she cuddled the youngest Todoroki in the house. "... I'm so proud of you. You're going to grow up and be really strong aren't you?" She laughed out but Shoto could see through the happiness, afterall, he had the same reaction.

"No, no no no no... she's too young. I'm not ready. I don't- she got- what!?" Fuyumi and Shoto looked behind them to see Natsuo standing on the other side of the counter.

His bag was dropped on the ground and he was squatting as he pulled at his hair. Fuyumi walked over to him squatting so she could comfort her obviously distressed brother.

"You saw?" She asked softly. Natsuo nodded moving as if he was trying to curl into himself more if possible. Then he looked up tears in his eyes.

"I'm not ready, Fuyumi..."

"Not ready for what, Natsu?" Fuyumi patted his head trying to calm him down as he sobbed a little.

"I'm not ready to stand aside and watch as he torments her too. I'm not ready to hear her cry because of that man! I'm not ready to be defenseless again! I'm not him! I can't stand up to him like-" Natsuo stopped as Asami was thrust into his hold.

He wasn't prepared for that, so he ended up falling onto his butt. He remained still for a bit staring up at Shoto who frowned at him before he registered the tiny arms holding him tightly. Natsuo blinked gathering back his thoughts as he shifted Asami in his arms so he was both holding and hugging her. She pulled back and gave him a big wet kiss.

"Nasu-niisan! Don't be sad...I love you." Asami smiled hoping she brought her brother's mood up. Natsuo stared at her for a moment before he laughed kissing Asami back and cuddling her to draw out her laughs, which worked.

"I love you too, Asami."

"Yay, hehe!" Asami cuddled back into her brother gripping onto his shirt as she yawned and began to doze off. Fuyumi smiled

"It's going to be okay, Natsu. We're older now and he doesn't know yet." She sighed standing up and heading back to the kitchen. Shoto took this time to sit before his brother.

He hummed staring intently at the white haired boy before he sighed folding his arms.

"I understand your worry. As does Fuyumi nee-chan. But I am right here and I am older, so I'll keep his focus on me." Shoto nodded satisfied with his plan.

"That doesn't make things better Shoto. He's still hurting you..." Natsuo frowned shifting Asami so now she was laying on his folded legs.

"Prehaps, but it's the best option we have for now. We can't hide her quirk forever, and I'd rather it be me any day over her." Natsuo sighed bowing his head.

"I'm really sorry Shoto...there's so little I can do for you and now Asami too. We probably won't even get a chance to talk like this again, at least not in a long while..." Natsuo passed Asami to Shoto standing up and taking his bag. "Tell Fuyumi I'll be in my room..." With shadows cast over his eyes Natsuo left the room.

Things are going to change, again! And for the third time...there's nothing I can do! He clenched his fist as he walked out the room, not caring that he walked right past Enji and ignored him as he disappeared around the corner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 22.8K 60
What if Enji Todoroki had a daughter as his eldest child, with the replica of his quirk but even stronger? Where she will change the route of BNHA t...
1.3K 109 10
Asami has grown up. Shoto knows this, Fuyumi knows this, Natsuo knows this. None of them like it. After the bombings it was obvious to the siblings t...
4.9K 92 12
Izuku Todoroki is the younger twin brother of Shoto Todoroki. They are the sons of Endeavor the number 2 hero, and as such a huge expectation has bee...
144K 4.6K 30
Izuku and Shoto Todoroki, twin boys to Rei and Enji Todoroki. Both boys to develop powerful quirks and become their fathers masterpieces like their o...