๐ƒ๐˜๐‹๐€๐ ๐Ž'๐๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ...

By larccroft

Dylan O'Brien (actor, musician) Thomas (Maze Runner) Mitch Rapp (American Assassin) Stuart Twombly (The Inter... More

- ษชษดแด›ส€แด -
- า“ษชส€sแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœsส ยท s.แด› ยท า“สŸแดœา“า“ -
- แด€ษดส ษชแด…แด‡แด€ ยท แด› ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ ยท แด….สœ ยท า“สŸแดœา“า“ -
- sสœแดแดกแด‡ส€ ยท แด› ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- ษขแด€แดแด‡ ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- สœแด‡แด€แด› ยท s.s ยท sแดแดœแด› - แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸา“ แด€แดœ
- แด…แดส™ ยท ษขษชา“ -
- สœแดแดแด‹ แดœแด˜ ยท sแด€แด.แด› ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด„สœแด‡แด€แด› ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แดษชsแด„สœษชแด‡า“ ษดษชษขสœแด› ยท s.s ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- sแดœแด˜ส€ษชsแด‡ ยท แด.ส€ ยท
- แด…แดส™ ยท ษขษชา“ -
- แดษชษดแด‡ ยท แด› ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- สแดแดœ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡ ยท แด.ส€ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด.ส€ ยท ษขษชา“ -
- s.s ยท ษขษชา“ -
- แด€สŸแดกแด€สs ยท แด…แดส™ ยท า“สŸแดœา“า“ -
- แด„สŸแดœส™ส™ษชษดษข ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด›แดxษชแด„ ยท แด…แดส™ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ ยท แด .s ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ยท แด….สœ ยท sแดแดœแด› -
- แด…แดส™ ยท ษขษชา“ -
- แดแดœแด›ส€แด -

- แด›ส€แด€ษชษดแด‡ส€ ยท แด.ส€ ยท sแดแดœแด› -

13.5K 160 252
By larccroft

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warnings: NSFW, oral (both receiving), hair pulling

^^^

My back slammed against the mat once again and I groaned loudly, quickly shoving Mitch off of me and sitting up. I don't understand why he was chose to be my personal trainer, he's a fucking giant and I'm 5'5. Not fun.

"Lost again, y/n." Mitch taunted and I glared at him "Why do you have to me so hard on me? I'm a fucking midget." I asked harshly and he chuckled darkly, running a hand through his long, chocolate hair which I longed to tug on.

"You wanna be weak and get yourself killed? Be my guest. You're not my problem." He shrugged, getting up and walked to his kitchen and throwing me a bottle of water which I caught easily.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. The sweat that lathered my body made my shorts and sports bra stick to me and my tied up hair droop. "Are you warm?" Mitch taunted and I stuck my middle finger up at him, making a sarcastic laugh face.

I got up and walked over to his kitchen counter, leaning on it and dropping my head. There's was always this sort of tension between us two and it wasn't unclear what is was.

Sexual.

Of course Mitch angered me to the point where I sometimes attack him but only end up being shoved against the wall and shouted at. We both have bad tempers which is not a good combo.

But you just can't have sex with your trainer.

"Wanna take a break?" Mitch said and I immediately nodded, lifting myself up on his counter and resting my head on the wall.

Being an assassin wasn't exactly my dream job but after a terrorist shot my mom, dad, little brother and dog, I was furious. I was 14 so I've been an orphan for 9 years. I was mostly angry about my little brother. What kind of sick, twisted person would kill a 7 year old? Bastard.

"Hey! Are you listening?" Mitch snapped and I blinked rapidly, forgetting where I was "Nope."

He rolled his eyes and pulled me off the counter "Back on the mat."

"What?!" I shouted, throwing my hands up "Back on the mat." He repeated, harshly. I huffed and went back to the mat, him following me.

We began to fight and my back hit the mat 2 times before I did one of the moves that he taught me which ended up in me being on top of him. "I win." I smiled and he grunted, tossing his head to the side to move the hair out of his face. He grabbed my wrists that were on his chest and rolled us over, pinning my hands to the mat above me. "I win." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

The room fell silent as we stared at each other

"Fuck it." He muttered but before I could ask what he meant, his lips were shoved onto my own.

At that point, I agreed. Fuck it. He's hot. I kissed back with as much force as I could since I was laying down.

He moved his lips down to my neck and kissed around until he found the spot that made me moan and assaulted it, leaving a purple mark we both knew people would question. He reached around my back and unclasped my bra before pulling my sports bra over my head and dragging my bra down my arms. He immediately attached his mouth to my right nipple, resulting in me moaning. After he was done with that, he began kissing his way down my body until my shorts got in the way and he dragged them off also.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and connected our lips while he carried me to his bedroom where I was laid on the messy sheets he slept in.

Once again, he kissed down my body and with a wicked smirk on his face, pressed his finger to my clit through the fabric of my underwear. I bucked my hips as he rubbed small, slow circles on the nub. I hummed in pleasure in return. He finally ripped the fabric. This is where I realised he was still fully clothed.

I tugged him up so he was level with my face and removed his shirt as he ground down on me through his grey shorts which I pulled down shortly after. Next where his boxers which visibly outlined his cock.

I wetted my dry lips and slowly pulled down my trainer's boxers. His cock slapped against his stomach and he groaned. I swiped my thumb over the slit which was laced with precum before wrapping my hand around his shaft and slowly pumping. He groaned above me and I bit my lip, my own arousal making its way down my thigh. A burst of confidence struck through me and I decided to lick a bold stripe on the underside of his cock which made him moan loudly. I finally took him in my mouth and began bopping up and down while pumping what I couldn't fit. "Fuck, you're good at that." Mitch moaned from above me and I went faster as he let down my hair

I pulled away, a string of my saliva connecting me to his cock as I wrapped my hands around him again. Suddenly, Mitch pushed me back onto the bed and connected our lips.

"Hands and knees." He ordered, standing up. I scrambled until I was like he said, my hands and knees pressed into the mattress.

He ran his wet cock through my folds and I hummed. "Please, Mitch." I begged, bucking my hips back in hope of something out of it but he just chuckled.

Without warning, he pushed into me. I let out a yelp of surprise and pleasure. He didn't let me adjust to his abnormal size but, instead, starting pumping at a bruising paste. I moaned loudly with each movement he made and grabbed the sheets beneath me. His hands held my waist and increased his speed if that was even possibly. "Why haven't we done this before?" Mitch grunted

"Because you're my fucking trainer." I managed out, followed by a loud moan and slapping of skin "You're getting fucked by your trainer."

Mitch ran his hand through my hair before grabbing it and yanking my body up all while pounding into me mercilessly. He trailed his hand up my thigh to my clit and rubbed harshly. I cried out and Mitch dropped my hair so I fell back onto the bed. He leaned down and moved my, now messy, hair to the side and bit my shoulder, increasing the overwhelming pleasure I was already being rewarded with.

"I could fuck you all day." He moaned and I hummed "Be my guest."

He drew patterns on my back while the coil in my lower stomach took over. My eyes rolled back and I let out a loud cry that could pass as a scream as my orgasm crashed over me. Mitch pulled out and released on my opening.

I collapsed on his bed and he fell next to me. The room was silent apart from our panting. Mitch day up on his elbows and brushed the sweaty hair out of my face "I can't feel my fucking legs." I groaned and he chuckled, getting up and putting on his boxers before throwing me his shirt. I waved my hand at him in a way of saying thanks before slipping the shirt on, his scent hitting my nose instantly. I picked up my underwear to put on but sighed in frustration "What?" Mitch asked

I held the shredded up material and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, his muscles flexing "Sorry." He muttered, failing to hide his cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes and threw it across the room before flopping back on his bed.

——

"Mitch, I can't fucking walk!" I shouted when Mitch told me to get on the mat. I had been woken up by him telling me to get my ass on the mat for training. I attempted to stand up but my knees bucked because of what happened last night.

"This is your fault." I pointed out "Yeah, I know," Mitch said, walking over to his bed where I had fallen and climbing on top of me "And I'd do it again." He whispered and I rolled my eyes as he stood up with a smirk. He wrapped his hands around the back of my knees and the other arm around my back, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the kitchen where he put me on the counter.

He put his muscular arms on either side of me and leant down so our faces were nearly touching. He put one of his large hands on my thigh and slowly making his way up "Fuck sake" I moaned, grabbing his hand and putting it on my already wet pussy. He smirked at me and rubbed slow circles on my clit. I hummed and leant my head on the wall behind me. "How are you already horny?" Mitch chuckled "Because, Mitch, you are a very sexy man." I said, moaning after. He smiled and scooped me up, putting me on his table where he laid me down.

He kissed me slowly before dragging his lips down my body until he got to where I needed him the most. Boldly, he swirled my clit with his tongue before taking the sensitive bud in his mouth, sucking. I arched my back and moaned at the sudden pleasure.

He circled my entrance with one of his slender fingers before slowly pushing in. I cried out and bucked my hips which made him add another finger. It wasn't long before the coil in my stomach tightened

"Rapp! Do you know where y/l/n is?" A voice bellowed from outside Mitch's, luckily, locked door. Mitch clasped his hand over my open mouth to muffle my moan while he still worked and curled his fingers within me

"Check in the gym?" Mitch suggested "Looked there."

"Ehh...I don't know. I'm busy at the moment" Mitch said "All right. If you see her, tell her I'm looking for her." The voice said before footsteps disappeared.

The fact of nearly getting caught did it for me and the familiar wave of bliss took over me as my legs shook as I let out a cry which got muffled by Mitch's shirt that he shoved in my mouth just in case. Cum leaked down Mitch's fingers as he licked them clean

"He's looking for you, by the way." Mitch joked and I flicked him off

———————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 164 11
FINISH LINE || oneshots A handful of oneshots between the maze runner and teen wolf characters brought to you by me. the maze runner โ”โ”โ”โ” teen wolf
78.9K 2.1K 28
time wasn't in our favour. this isn't goodbye, it's simply see you later. Book 2 in The Maze Trials Series. Thomas X OC X Newt #1 in A5 - 18.04.21 #1...
50.1K 758 18
Enjoy!
Yours By Nya

Fanfiction

1.4K 55 1
A Teen Wolf x The Maze Runner Newtmas Story ๐Ÿ’ž