Maybe We're Not Just Having F...

By LittleMissFreakShow

Jenna is starting her last year of high school. And when she walks into school on the first day thinking her... More

I'm not new, you're just an ass.
I'm claustrophobic you jerk
I'm not a book worm
Sleep over!
Shorty Has A Soft Spot
Tutor?
Surprisingly
Couldn't You For Once Be Normal?
Why did the duck get arrested?
One More Week
First... Date?
Go Home
Beach stuff
Fights
Detention with the gangs
Doll Face
Typical Tuesday
I dont want to hug him.
In a band?
Cute?
I have nothing to lose
How do you spell heartbroken?
Banana's with glasses
Good kind of friendship
The room
Back Fire
Final <3
Update!

I Miss You

1K 29 6
By LittleMissFreakShow

I woke up Friday in Mike's bed and Mike was on the floor. I felt bad but after fighting over not having the bed for a half an hour I gave up.

I looked over at the digital clock and saw I had another hour before it was time to get up. I rubbed my eyes and arched my back trying to stretch a little. I stood up and quietly tip toed out to the hall way being careful not to wake up Mike. I walked down the stairs and stopped when I was close to the bottom. I could see into the living room from the stairs and saw Vic watching T.V. I was just about to turn around and leave unnoticed but no. "I know your right there." Vic and I had direct eye contact and I continued to walk down the stairs. I got into the living room and sat as far away from Vic as possible but since he was sitting in the middle of a three seater couch, I wasn't very far. He was so calm and relaxed just laying there all sprawled out.

"So why are you up so early on this fine morning?" Vic spoke casually not bothering to look at me. His hair was in a cute little mess. "I usually wake up this early. You?"

He shrugged. "Same." He seemed bored. Last night was pretty uneventful. Me and Mike watched movies and then went to sleep. Vic Jaime and Tony hung out in the basement and I guess Jaime and Tony went home some time last night. Now here I am sitting on a couch with someone I try to avoid. I'm doing a great job at that. Not.

"Thanks for coming yesterday. To you know check on me." I tried clearing the awkward silence but for me it just became more awkward. "No problem. Hey do you need a ride home today?" Vic asked. Okay dont freak out and dont ask why he is being nice. "Well actually I'm coming here after school to help Mike with science. If I could ride here with you guys that would be great." I chuckled a little. "Yeah sure." He said casually.

"Hey can I show you something?" Vic asked. I tilted my head. "What is it?" He smiled. Like a noticeable non creepy smile. It was cute as fu-dge. Okay my brain really needs to stop. I mentally hit my brain. Vic stood up. "A surprise. Now come on." He started walking and I followed. Oh great. Surprises. Get out the flowers!

We were walking into the basement. Basement? A surprise in a basement definitely does not sound bad at all. Note my sarcasm.

He walked to the little closet on the side and took out a... Guitar?

"You play guitar?" I asked excitedly. "Mhm. You like guitar?" He mocked my sound. I answered though. "That depends. What are you playing?"

He smirked. "Another surprise." I crossed my arms and sat on the floor across from him. Normal people would sit on the couch that is a few feet away but nope not us. He finished tuning the guitar before playing awfully familiar notes. "I miss you, Blink 182!" I clapped happily.

Vic started singing. Vic started singing. Vic could sing! Woah. Oh thanks. Not only do you have to be attractive but you know how to play guitar and sing. Fuck you Vic.

(I miss you, I miss you)
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, I miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
[x3]

(I miss you, I miss you) [x4]

I hummed the song I knew pretty well. Vic finished the song and I clapped. "That was amazing! I- I mean that was good I guess." I tried playing off how good he really was but failed. It was absolutely beautiful. He pushed my shoulder back. "Oh hush."

This is wrong. Ugh I seriously need to stop. He is a complete dick who doesn't even like me. If he didn't like you than why would he be nice? Who are you? Doesn't matter. What matters is that I am right. You like him so give it a chance. I mean stop focusing on the past am I right? Yeah I guess. I mean wait! No! Your just my stupid brain heart thing and your wrong.

"Hello? Earth to Jenna." Vic snapped his fingers. I jumped out of my little trance and payed attention. "Huh?"

"You should probably start getting ready. It's about 7 now." Vic informed me. "Right. Thanks!" I got up and left.

It was now 7:30 and I had on a white skirt and black tights with a black shirt that said "Bite Me" across my chest. I tucked it into my skirt and threw on my converse. I left my black hair wavy and down.

I went down the stairs and saw Mike, Vic and their parents Victor and Vivian. I know because they told me before.

I sat down where I always sit and saw a plate with waffles and syrup. "Really Mrs. Fuentes you didn't have to." I smiled at her. "Dear you look like a tooth pick! Of course I had to."

With that I dug in to my waffles and man were they good! "How does someone who eat like that look as little as that." Mike gestured to me. "Quiet Mike! I just have a fast metabolism or whatever it's called." I told him. "Guys, 7:45." Vic stated. I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes. Thank you again." I smiled at them. I grabbed my bag and phone and swung my back pack around my shoulder. I stuffed the bag of clothes into my back pack before calling shot gun, getting in Vic's car and putting it on the floor.

Mike fake pouted. "Not cool dude." He shook his head from the back seat. "I'm not a dude." I told him. Vic got in the car and started it. "We have to pick up Jaime and Tony so we should be at school right on time." Vic said going into reverse. School starts at 8:10 so I guess Jaime and Tony dont live that far away.

First we got Tony who seemed to be happy. Until he saw me. "Well nice to see you to." I joked looking at him in the mirror. "Hi." Does he hate everyone that's last name isn't Preciado or Fuentes? Or am I just special?

"Now now children, settle down and be nice." Vic said. He can also joke around? Well thats new. "If you weren't driving I'd hit you." I told Vic. "I know." He turned on the radio and Brain Stew by Green Day played. All the guys started singing horrendously to the song. Even Vic who actually can sing. I dont know about the other two though.

We pulled up to a side walk and there stood Jaime. He, like Tony was happy. Until he saw me. He got in the car and Tony whispered something into Jaime's ear. He was all happy again. This is insane! They can actually be happy! "Hey guys and gal." He said to us. "Sup." We all muttered similar things.

They were all pretty much like Mike in a way. In school they looked all tough and scary but then it's like 'oh you can actually have a human emotion other than anger!' But the personalties were probably way different. I dont know.

We pulled up to the school and I dont know what they were talking about. I heard "And then we rob the bank and-" I stopped him mid sentence. "I hope your talking about GTA." I stated. The guys started laughing. Laughing? What the actual hell. "No it's a uh music video type thing." I wanted to ask other things but I decided to leave it at that. They still did scare me just to a lesser degree. "Okay then." I got out of the car along with the rest of the guys and swung my bag on my shoulder and slid my arm in the other strap. "I'll explain later." Mike told me. I nodded. Walking over to Vic I'm guessing me and Tony were thinking the same thing. I smacked Vic's right arm. "Thats for calling us children." I said.

Tony hit his left arm and thought for a few seconds. "And thats because I didn't get to hit you." Vic gave us a 'what the hell?' Kind of look. Which made me laugh a little. "Sorry but I have to legit run to math. See yah!" I said to mostly Mike but to them as well. "Wait Jen!" So I guess that's what my nickname is now. I mean seriously though is Jenna too long? I turned back around almost bumping into Jaime. "I'll run you there. We have the same math class. Remember?" I nodded. In a group I'm not afraid of him that much anymore. Alone? Very much still afraid of him. I started running to math with him dodging other student at their lockers. I guess I'm not stopping at my locker. But these books are so heavy! What ever. I continued down the hall and we both stopped at the door breathing heavily. "Well we made it." I said and opened the door. "Ladies first." I gave Jaime a weird look before entering the class. He sat right behind me and Tay which freaked us out a little. "Jen." Tay whispered and nodded her head behind us. "Yeah yeah I know." I sighed.

We started working on the problems in the book. "Hey how do we do five?" I asked Tay who was right next to me. "Uh one second..." She looked it over. "Oh! So it's just like the warm up problem from a few days ago. Right?" I shook my head slowly. "I guess."

"Well just divide that here because it's a decimal changed to a half and then it's simple from there." I nodded. "Oh yeah I get it. This is like eighth grade math." I stated. She nodded in agreement.

We continued on doing book work until I noticed Jaime. He looked confused. "Hey!" I whisper yelled to him. I passed him the paper with my answers on it. "Here's the answers to the first page and the work it on the bottom." I told Jaime. Tay raised an eye brow at me and I shrugged. "Okay page four." I mumbled.

Another fifteen minutes passed and class was nearly over. I gave Jaime the rest of the work for him to copy and he just made it when our teacher shouted to the class. "I want to review half of page three and then you may pass in your work and go." The class responded with small chatter but then we went silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 40.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
57.8K 1.1K 14
"You jump I jump, remember? Never forget that." jack dawson X reader Started: November 16, 2021 Ended: December 22, 2021
28.1K 518 28
This story is for all you Ross lynch fans. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy reading this book.