miritama oneshots

By bby_amajiki

ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴍɪʀɪᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ғɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ. ᴍɪʀɪᴏ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴏᴄ... More

Upset Tamaki
Cheer Up Mirio!
panic attack
PDA
100 reads plus requests
The fluff chapter (1/?)
Merry Christmas
Something New
Something New (pt.2)
Hidden Camera
Come Pick Me Up I'm Scared
Come Pick Me Up I'm Scared (pt.2)
Nightly Calls
Home Sweet Home
The Fluff Chapter (pt. 2)
PDA (pt. 2)
A/N and some art
Tired and Clingy

Promise

3.9K 98 64
By bby_amajiki

 "Tamaki." Mirio said, catching the indigo-haired boy's attention in the hallway. He managed to catch him just in time before he entered his classroom. 

 Tamaki turned around to the sound of Mirio's voice. He was glad to hear it. He wasn't having a great day, "Hey Mirio." Tamaki said, turning to face his boyfriend. Mirio smiled, as he usually did, at Tamaki.

 "Hey, I know you don't check your phone during school so I came here to ask you if you wanted to go on a date after school?" Mirio asked, well it was more of an offer. Tamaki moved out of the way of the doorway so that his classmates could enter, motioning for Mirio to follow him to the side, "Sure. Whats the occasion?" He asked, growing a small smile at the thought of a nice date after the stressful day he was having. 

 "No occasion, I just want to hang out with you. We haven't gone on a proper date since your birthday." Mirio said, hushing his voice slightly as he noticed one of Tamaki's classmates look over before entering the classroom. 

"Oh okay." Tamaki said, nervously glancing in the direction of his wondering-eyed classmate, "W-where?"

Mirio chuckled softly, "That's a secret." He put a finger infront of his mouth to emphasize his point, "Just meet me outside my dorm after school, okay?" Mirio requested, he clearly had this all planned out.

"Okay, but id like to change out of uniform first, i-is that okay?" Tamaki asked. 

"Oh yeah, of course. But don't worry about dressing all fancy, okay?"

Tamaki nodded, "Okay." 

Just as Tamaki said that, the bell rang.

"Oh, I should hurry to my next class now." Mirio took Tamaki's hand and kissed his knuckle--he wanted to kiss his lips but PDA was infact a thing, "I love you." He let go of his hand, "See you later!" And with that, he walked away.

 Tamaki blushed, his usual reaction to Mirio's affection, smiling to himself as he entered the classroom. 

 He would mentally beat himself up for not saying he loved Mirio back, but it was fine, he would have plenty of opportunity to say it later. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mirio grew a goofy grin as soon as he saw Tamaki. He took Tamaki's hands, "You look absolutely stunning."

Tamaki blushed, looking down at the ground, "I'm not wearing anything all that special." He said modestly.

 Tamaki was wearing a grey v-neck draped under a long, black sweater. He wore white ripped jeans and a light yellow pair of high-top converse.  He looked, to simply put it, adorable.

Mirio pulled his door shut and walked out into the hall to join Tamaki. He gave the boy a soft smile, "Ready?" He asked. Tamaki replied with a simple nod.

And with that, the couple made their way out of the dorms and into town. Tamaki still didn't know where the date would take place, but he was just happy to be with Mirio. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 Tamaki sipped his drink as he listened to Mirio talk. He himself didn't have much to say, but Mirio sure did. Mirio talked on and on about whatever came to mind, and tamaki didn't mind one but. If he had nothing else to do, he would listen to Mirio talk for hours on end and he wouldn't even be the least bit tired of his voice.

"So I wanted to surprise those first years so I hid in a bu- " Mirio suddenly stopped telling his story, looking just beyond Tamaki with a serious look Tamaki rarely saw. The indigo-haired boy could tell instantly that something was amiss.

 Just as Tamaki was going to ask what was wrong, Mirio began speaking again, "Sorry I thought I saw the waiter. Boy is he taking his sweet time, we've been waiting way too long for some fries." He apologized, though Tamaki could tell by the tone of Mirio's voice what he was hinting at a completely different matter. 

Tamaki took the hint and snuck a look over in the direction Mirio had been fixated on, "Yeah..." He looked around for a split second, just barely seeing what had Mirio so concerned before passing the point of believability that he was simply looking for the waiter. He quickly looked back at Mirio, "Im sure its just taking a while since theres so many people here today." Tamaki said, his voice quivering. When he realized the shakiness of his voice, he decided to stop speaking, or at least speak as little as possible. 

 Mirio looked at the problem once again before taking a pen out of his pocket, "Want to play napkin pictionary?" He asked, clicking the pen. Tamaki just nodded and looked at the napkin

"Oh, a cat? No..that's a certain kind of-- a tiger?" Tamaki fake guessed, looking at the words as Mirio wrote.

This pen is a support item Sir gave me, when it clicks in a certain order it calls the police, they should be here soon.

"That's definitely a...no that's clearly a type of cat...oh that's a lion!" Tamaki said when Mirio finished writing.

Mirio released a fake laugh, "How did you not get that?"

Tamaki shrugged, but what he was really invested in was the thought of how stupid it was that they couldn't handle the threat themselves given the provisional hero license was in afew weeks. He wished it had been sooner so that they didn't have to wait for the police to come.

He looked up at Mirio, who he could tell was nervous. Obviously, Tamaki was nervous himself.

Tamaki put his hand on the table, motioning for Mirio to take it.

Mirio did just that, taking the boy's hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb, "S-so how was your day, hun?" He asked, looking down.

Mirio was about to answer, but Tamaki sqeezed Mirio's and the blonde's protective instincts instantly kicked in.

He lowered his voice to where only Tamaki could hear him, "Tamaki, baby, it's going to be okay, the police are on the way and they'll take care of everything, okay?" He said very softly in a soothing voice. He hoped- prayed this would calm him down.

Fortunately, it worked, "O-okay." He whispered.

Moments later, the police arrived and within ten minutes the problem was taken care of.

-------

To explain what happened, a villian popped into the cafe moments after Mirio and Tamaki did.

He ordered some food and as he turned to leave he pulled a gun out and activated his quirk which created four clones of himself for every corner of the building.

It just so happened that one was standing right behind the table Mirio and Tamaki were sat at.

As soon as he realized that no one has reacted, Mirio knew something was up.

He had looked at the other corners of the room where just then, as he squinted and payed very close attention, he noticed the other clones.

Tamaki hadnt even noticed the presence right behind him, and he hadent even seen it when he turned around, all he saw was a floating gun and a scared cashier.

Mirio assumed this was a part of the man's quirk and promptly elected to pretend he hadn't noticed the presence.

When the police had finally arrived, the commotion brought notice to the man and his quirk and finally everyone in the restaurant was able to see the man and his clones.

It turns out, the man, named Hoshkiko Furuta, has a quirk where he can mask things and only make them noticable when greatly focused on.

If Mirio hadent seen the man walk in, the robbery could have commenced.

------

Once they were finally released from police questioning, Tamaki and Mirio decided that they'd cut their date night short and return to the dorms to cuddle the stress of being in such a situation away.

Tamaki clung to Mirio's side, "T-that was sure.. something." He said.

"Definitely one of the more interesting dates we've been on." Mirio joked, "And just to think, I was going to give you a present when we went to the park afterwards."

Tamaki perked up in interest, "Huh?"

"Yeah. Oh well, it'll have to wait until our next date."

"Well, you can just give it to me when we get back to the dorms."

"Nah." Mirio said, snickering, kissing Tamaki's hand, "I think a promise ring wouldn't fit the simple occasion of cuddles."

"True." Tamaki said passively, not even thinking about it. Until he did,

"Wait..what?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 498 15
Tamaki Amajiki is in love with his best friend, but his feelings are not mutual. But when his feelings begin to threaten his life, how will he cope? ...
34.2K 1K 16
(Discontinued) "And I mean-," he continued talking as if he didn't notice the blushing girl beside him. "The more I've gotten the know you...the more...
65.6K 2.8K 27
浮気 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 ↳ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ↳𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐗 �...
94.8K 2.7K 18
Just some really wholesome sakuatsu content🧡😷 #3 in sakuatsu🥇 #8 in hq🥇 #2 in atsumumiya 🥇 #1 in kiyoomisakusa