DEAR EVAN HANSEN "THE TRUTH"...

By cecilxxagnes

Two years after Connor died, 19 year old Evan finds out the truth about Connor, his real dad, and all the sec... More

A1,S1
A1, S2
A1 S3
A1 S4
A1S6
A1, S7
A1, S8

A1, S5

1 0 0
By cecilxxagnes

Heidi and Larry is in the Hospital, ready to leave.

Heidi: Thanks Larry.

Larry: For What?

Heidi: I mean - Look , you're paid at a minimum but still you were able to support me with all the things I need . From the roof that covers our head and umm a lot more things.

Larry: It's not a /problem

Heidi: /But I think you're working your ass off too much. You leave the house by 4am and arrive at 2am. You don't even have a time to sleep in this house .

Larry: Well if I don't work then what will I feed our family.

Heidi: How about tomorrow let's have a day off huh? Let's just stay at/home and

*Larry's phone rings*

Larry: / I need to take this call

Heidi : oh ok

-In Call-

Cynthia: Hi Honey where are you? I've been trying to call you for days I mean like what's up?

Larry: Can't you see I'm /busy

Cynthia: / By the way I deposited some cash and also we're having a son ahhhh I am very excited. (To Connor) What was that honey? Oh yes. Your son is saying that he misses you.

Larry: (whispers) Why now?

Cynthia: Oh so you're not happy with the baby?

Larry: Do I look like I would love to have another kid

Cynthia : Wait what? Let me guess, are you having a kid with Heidi?

Larry: And what if I say .......

Cynthia: You're definitely gonna be hated by your dad.

Larry: Oh come on Cynthia!

Heidi overheard the conversation
Heidi grabs the phone

Heidi: Hello Cynthia

*Cynthia drops the call*

Heidi: so you're using Cynthia for money huh?

Larry: Of course not why would I/ use her

Heidi: /I mean , you don't really need to do that just for money

Larry: Ok.

Heidi: We'll be alright ok? You don't need to go to her house and act as if you guys are still together.

Larry : *nods*

Lights shift to Mr. Murphy speaking to the school principal...

Mr. Murphy: Yes, yes. I know. Phew! *he aggravates* Mrs. Waltman, my son just got Heidi Hansen pregnant! He's sure rotting with that young woman in  a one bedroom flat in God- knows-  where!/

Mrs. Waltman: Mr. Murphy, we are trying to contact your wife in your son whereabouts. So pelase calm down./

Mr. Murphy: Calm down? Do you expect me to calm down? My son's a baseball star. And he's about to be playing for NYU. And now, he got a poor ragdoll pregnant? Shit! Fuck!

He slams the desk...

Lights out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...