Crazy Little Things

By jessicaisabooknerd

After the death of her parents, Sadella Huntley's depression only got worse. Now, with the help of her six br... More

Introduction
1 - Paintings
2 - It Started With A Shower
3 - I'm Not Crazy
4 - Eye Contact
5 - Memories
6 - Without Sadie
7 - This Town
8 - A Little About Me
9 - Compulsion
10 - Fair
11 - First Day
12 - Twin Time
13 - Washed Off
14 - Telepathy
15 - Off Day
16 - Falling To Ashes
17 - Tour
18 - Therapy
19 - Party
20 - Two Sides
21 - Curiosity Killed the Girl
22 - 15 Minutes
23 - Flashbacks
24 - Back Again
25 - Cole's Crash
26 - New Friends
27 - Uncle Edward
28 - Hoco and Oh No
29 - Cider Mill
30 - Mindful
31 - The Attack
32 - Secrets and Skate Parks
33 - Like You Both
Books I Reccommend!

11 Facts About Me!

2.2K 34 129
By jessicaisabooknerd

Hey y'all! I just thought this would be fun! I love talking to you guys in the comments, it really makes my day 💕 Feel free to start a conversation, I always do my best to reply!

1. My real name isn't Jess 🤭

Most of my creative hobbies (writing, dance, video) I get scared to share with others. I thought if I used an alias on here, people I know wouldn't be able to find me. It turns out I really like the confidence boost Jess gives me, and maybe if I get more comfortable, I'll share my real name!

2. I have a dog!

His name is Hopper and he's an asshole. But he's so heckin cute!!

3. I'm a Libra!

If you're reading this, you've probably read the chapter where I had some fun with the zodiac signs. I think astrology is pretty fun! But what you didn't know is that I'm actually on the cusp of a Virgo!

4. I'm a senior in high school!

At the time I'm writing this, it seems like my senior year is as good as gone, but hopefully everything turns out okay and I can revisit this story when it's done and I'm older and be proud of teenage me.

5. I started this when I was 15!

I just checked to make sure I was right, but oh my goodness! Chapter 1 of this story was published on August 30, 2018, about a month before my 16th birthday. Thank you all so much for joining me!!

6. I love learning!

This may seem lame, but I do love learning about things that interest me. I taught myself all about mental illnesses, astrology, and anything psychology!

7. I LOVE reading!

8. I speak 3 languages!

This falls back to my love of learning, but I taught myself American Sign Language, and I'm constantly trying to learn more Spanish outside of classes. My next one is going to be French!

9. I have an addiction to the Sims 😅

I bought the game about a year after it came out, and I can't stop playing! Maybe it's the storyteller in me, but I love it! I also made Ash's room in it, so let me know if you want to see that 😂

10. Face reveal...?

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments when I had a picture here! I've been informed that people are taking these pictures and editing them inappropriately, so it's been taken down. I appreciate all of you, stay safe out there!

11. I love y'all!!

Please never stop chatting with me!! And if you ever need mental health help and don't know where to turn to, send me a message and let's work it out together! There's always a safe place to go to, sometimes a professional isn't an option for some of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

274K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

959K 22.9K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
1.3M 41.7K 119
Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways. After her step father is arrested, Rile...
971K 24.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...