Don't Yawn, My Lazy King

Por LAmerica06

Dying at the age of 30 due to a natural calamity accident, transmigrated in a world with more high tech mech... Mais

Looking at You makes me Sleepy
Shushu
Coaxing
Grandfather's Summoned
Strictly Pampering Me
Selfish Brat
True People
Welcome Hell Zone
Camp of Zombies
Execution (In a Cute Way)
King's Slaves
Shushu's Pond
Military Beauty
First Mission
Something In the Past
Shoulder to lean on
Magician
Thor's Wrath

Ambush

8K 528 87
Por LAmerica06

From then on, the already had their 3rd rest stops.
King didn'ask for help but he is in dead last.

"That thing is dragging us down." The Chief face palm looking at the staggering King.
"Everyone will takes turn on carrying his bags. We can't be more delayed than we already are."

King kneels down as he pants.

Thor walks to him and carry his bag.
King refused to let go.

"It is fine. Chief says so. We have to walk faster. Can you do it?" Thor asks slowly.

King nods and he let Thor takes his bags.

He is still the dead last but he is not that far away anymore.
He is barely on the last end.

The chief really wish that King is not his responsibility.
This is just a dead weight.
What puzzles him is how the whole team supports him.
He is anything but a handsome face.
He is not any better at anything.
He can't even tie a knot.

He should be the one who is scorned and hated.

"King, you look like you finally becoming a human being." Rico teased.

"Huh?"

"Look. You sweats and pant. You look awful."

"......that makes me human? I do that most of the time since I came in the camp." King angrily said.

"Yes but you still keep being handsome. Today, you are less handsome making you look like a human being."

"I am tired but your brain is fried." King angrily look away.

The group who is not less sweating than him laughs and it feels like they are on their own world.
The Chief wanted to scold them that this is not a place to play around but before he can speak some metallic thing pierced in his back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!"
The girl beside him shouted.
After he fell down the other soldiers raised their guns only to be shot down.

"Move! All of you,run." He grits his teeth and with difficulty he took his hand gun but someone kick it from his hand.
A tall man in front of Chief Regan appear with a sneer.
His long gun pointed at his heart.

"Do not move or I will kill you. Round them all up and take them to our base. Tonight, we will eat lavishly." The other soldiers are subdued.
The enemy mercenaries laugh.
The reserves are all on the ground docking their head.

***

"Please get someone to treat our Chief's wound and the other soldiers wound." The lady officer said pleading. They are held captive in a cave like prison and the entrance is blocked by a thick grills.

The enemy didn't listen to her and continue eating the food they took from them.

"Please.."

Sebastian helps the Chief by wiping his face.

"Ma'am do not waste your saliva on them. They would rather see us dying than help us." A soldier said.

The girl angrily clenched her fist.

"Water! Just give us water."
But no one moves to them.
She cried.

"Chief, I failed you." She said.

The chief smiles.
"It is fine. This is the life of a soldier. What I hate is...that I drag all of you here."

"Sir." They all cast their head down.

"Thor, what's wrong?" Rico ask.

"King..."

.

.

.

"Huh? Where is King?"

"That guy is so slow he was left behind?" Rico laughs.

"No. He is in front of me when the commotion happened." Zed said thinking hard.

"Did he escape? Good going." Sebastian eyes brightens.

"He deserted us?" The girl who got paired to Thor angrily said.

King's friends glare at her.

"What? Am I wrong? He save only himself and escape! A deserter should be captured and killed. Such disloyalty!" The woman clenched her fist.
She has alot of disatisfaction with that guy. He thinks so highly of himself and everyone in his team likes him. Of course she feels angrier that the handsome dude beside her didn't care about her but that man!

"You think that because you got captured he should too? At least he can escape and run back to call for help." Nestor who usually never talk to stranger said.

"Him? He can't even walk straight how is he going to walk the way back? If we waited for him then we should just dig our own grave." She said.

"Enough. If you have the capabilities then don't you wish to hide too? Alot of you hide when it happened but discovered. He is just lucky. Just think that if he succeed to leave he will be able to avenge us." Chief also think expecting so much from King is hopeless.

Evening.
Everyone is thirsty and hungry.
The men outside drink and eat but didn't care about them. They party and make out in front of them. They can only angrily look away.

The chief is having difficulty in breathing adds from the dry throat.

"Chief, you have to hold on." Sebastian who is the one most responsible to the Chief feel distress for him.

"Guys, you should give him water."
King said distress.

"Yeah. But we don't have some." Rico sigh.

"Oh. I bring water. You should also wash his wounds. This water is a perfect for healing."

"Oh tha----"

Thor eyes widen.
"KING!"

King blinks and he looks back. Good thing nobody cared about them.
"What? Are you trying to get me caught too?" He angrily glares at Thor.
Thor shut his mouth and shakes his head.

"Brat, I thought you run away all by yourself." The lady officer took the water he distributed to everyone. They all feel grateful as they wolf down the water.
The soothing feeling enters their body and they feel energize.
They didn't realize that their small wounds are healed along.

"How can I walk late this night alone? It's scary." King shakes his head.

They all think that that is so childish of King.
But also thinks that maybe it is just an excuse to not abandon them.

"I also have some fruits." He said as he struggles to put the huge sack of fruits to the cave.

"......King, how did you get these? There is no way an apple can grow in a tropical country." Ryan said.

King looks away.
"Eat. Why should you ask so many question? There's other fruits. Bananaa and mangoes. Why do you care about the apple alone?" He scowl at him.

Everyone who is disatisfied from the deserter is now glad of him.

They feel energized and strong while eating.

Shushu who is seeing this with King is proud.

"Everything in this space is precious and can not be compared. Host should plant more vegetation and raised more domestic animals."

"........"
King sighs.
He glanced at the happy Thor. Between them is a thick grill.

He hold Thor's hand and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Thor asks touching his face.

"If I also take you with me I could have go back to the camp without problem."

Thor laughs.

"Wow. You have no clams on saying you just doesn't care about all of us huh." Rico sighs.

King looks at them and they pouts.

"You should know me by now. Why do you have to ask? And don't get me wrong, I care about you too. But Sebastian is too responsible, he won't leave the captain and the others. Darren will not leave Sebastian though he doesn't care about them. Zed will not leave his older brother. Rico, you just won't go with out the others. Nestor and Jon are the same. Thor too. That is why I hate all of you. Mindless fools. What is the use of sticking with each other just to be caught together? Hmp!"

Everyone in their group smile.

"Aren't you the same?" Rico also laugh heartily.

"I said..It is because I am scared of the dark!" He pouts.

Thor smiles and the hand that is holding King tightens.

A/N:

Lols

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...
1.2K 132 19
Tai Yang didn't have any enemies that he knew of. So when one day he was kill in the worst way possible but somehow didn't die Tai Yang didn't know w...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
42.2K 1.2K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...