Touchy

By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung and Hoseok become touchy...maybe a little too touchy. It's everybody's story. About a growing relati... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
34
35

31

3.5K 152 69
By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung~

     "Can you help me?" Hoseok's head placed on my chest. Was he seriously?..just because I spoke he got aroused just like that?

"I guess I really got to you" I chuckle a little.

"Hey stop. I'm serious" he playfully hits me though and I wasn't sure how to take it. First time in a while I can feel my cheeks feel warmer. To be the cause of his erection is kind of a turn on.

"Nevermind I'm just going to do it by myself" I felt him detach himself from me. I suddenly pulled him back. I held his head in place. I see his expression. He was just as red as I was. I can tell.

     "Can I kiss you?" I asked. I don't know why I felt like I had to. But I asked anyway.

     "Now you ask?" He plays around.

     "Well I just thought maybe-" I was interrupted with a kiss. That was fast. Immediately I feel his tongue asking to enter my mouth. I let him in engaging in the kiss. He puts his arms around my neck and I place my hands on his waist. We both detach to take a break and his face was the most sexiest thing I've seen. Blushing with eyes only on my lips. Out of breath and breathing hard. It was a sight to see. Hoping to see him more like this.

"I see you couldn't wait" I smirk and kiss him again. I held his face and he immediately unbuttoned his pants. We both fell on a bed and without thinking twice, we took our shirts off. See him like this was something else. There was hard breathing and hot air hitting my face. It felt right. I felt Hoseok take his hands and unzip my pants too. I wasn't sure if he was even capable of thinking like this.

I gave him time to breath as I went for his neck with him laying his head back giving me room to suck on. Then what I was waiting for happened. He moaned without holding it back. I was glad. He wasn't uncomfortable anymore. That was the sexiest sound i heard come out of him. He just now had to say my name.

I finished undressing and so was he. I left a few marks on his collarbone as he held my body close. I finally sat up and placed his legs over my shoulder. I wasn't sure if he was ready.

     "Hoseok. Do you think you're ready?" I asked him first before placing anything in anyone.

     "I'm- I'm ready" I can tell he was scared. So I teased him first. I took it and just slightly did I tease to put it in. Then slowly I slid in the tip. I noticed that he winced a little with his eyes closed.

     "Are you fine?" I asked.

     "Yeah I'm fine. It just. Feels a little weird" he replied opening his eyes again

     "Don't worry. I'll go slow" another inch I went. And then a another. He looked okay.

     "A few more to go alright?" I warned him. I can tell he couldn't help but bite his lip. He nodded. Another inch it went. Now I can see that he had a little hard time taking it in. I see his eyes tearing up.

     "Hoseok are you alright? Can you take it?" I got worried. I wasn't sure he was able to take it all.

     "N-no I'm good keep going. I can take it" he said with confidence. But I didn't believe him as much as I wish I could.

     "I'll try just a little more okay? Let me know if it hurts too much" I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Little by little I went. I saw him grip onto the best sheets. And tears falling off his face. I knew he was in pain and that he couldn't take all of me in. So I had to stop.

     "Hoseok I'm going to take it out. I don't think you can take it" I let him know before I do. I suddenly felt his hand grip my wrist.

     "Please. Don't. Not yet. Just do it" his eyes are still tearing up.

     "What?" I was confused.

     "Just our all of it in at once" he demands.

     "Hoseok you're not rea-"

     "I'm ready" his eyes changed suddenly. Like he didn't want to disappoint me. And that's how Hoseok got to me. And so I did what he wanted. I took it out slowly for a moment to let him breath a bit. And then I steadily slid it all in. All at once.

     "Fu-" he was about to screamed at the top of his lungs. But he held it in. I kept it in there for a moment for him to get used to all of me. Then I bend over and kissed his forehead.

     "You're doing great, Seoki" I whisper and then I slowly start moving. In a steady pattern. He wasn't screaming anymore. He started to hold me tighter. He then started to moan a little more repetitively. Music to my ears.

"Say it" I whisper in his ear again. "Say my name"

"Aa~ please, Tae-Taehyung go a little faster"

"As you wish, Seoki" and so I did. I went faster and faster and I never got tired of hearing his moans.

     Just then did we both reach our climax. A deep sigh came from both of us. I couldn't pull out quick enough for me to not climax in him. He felt so warm. With some of his reaching his face. He looked so good in this view. I kiss him again as I slowly pull out of him. Us both breathing heavily.

     "You did so well" I stroke his hair.

     "And you felt so good" he chuckled a bit which made me laugh with him.

     "Guess we'll never see each other the way we did before all of this huh?" He mentioned.

     "Never. But I like it this way" I kiss his cheek again, and again, and I just couldn't stop.

     "Where did that name Seoki come from anyway?" He asked.

     "Why? You don't like it?" I asked smiling.

     "No I do, it's cute" he took my arm and wrapped it around him.

     "Did you know I love you?" I asked with a rusty voice.

     "Did you know I love you too?" He returned with a tired voice too.

     "We should probably take a shower before we sleep" I suggest.

     "Yeah yeah I know"

Credits to these three @SoryaPersona @K0domo and @http_Marzsh for the nick name Seoki. You all had the same idea and I loved the name so I had to credit all of you😭 thank you. thanks luvs ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff
242K 9.2K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
123K 8K 24
Taehyung wanted his own living doll, he wanted Hoseok Main/ other ships: Yoonseok, Vhope, Taekook Strong topics Lowkey hate this book
7.4K 671 26
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...