Royalty vs Bullies

By ElsaFrozen8

Meet the royalty, Elsa Winters, Rapunzel Corona, and Merida Dunbroch. When their kingdoms fall apart, they mu... More

Chap. 1
Normal life
First Day
The Group
Car Ride
Jack's Story
Trying to save her
Looking for some girls
Powers? No..pssh..
A/N On Hold
Frozen Heart
Surprising Moments
Laptop and Phones
Jason. The son of Pitch
Staff?
The Lost of Powers
I totally ship it
The Powder
Girl Power
Plane Ride Back Home
Coming back Home
The End ❤️
A Short AfterStory
Another Shorty
So, This is what Love feels like
Tag

Fun Day

12.6K 644 192
By ElsaFrozen8

Jack's POV

"Yeah." Elsa said sitting up then looking at me. I sat beside her and took my staff out. "That's a stick." Elsa said pointing to my staff. I shook my head as my staff turned from a tiny keychain to a huge stick. "Watch this." I said lighting touching the corner of Elsa's room. It quickly turned into frost.

"Whoa. I'm not the only one!" Elsa yelled out as she touched the frost. I smirked at her. "Can you do this?" Elsa said creating a swirl of snowflakes around her. Her dress transformed to an icy, blue, and long dress. Pretty cool if you ask me.

"Elsa, I'm not a girl so I can't make a dress." I said chuckling. Elsa giggled. "Yeah I know."

I took her hand while my free hand was holding onto my staff. "Where are we going?" Elsa asked seeing me head to the window. "Just hang on." I said opening the window. I stepped out as Elsa looked at me terrified. "Are you crazy?!" Elsa yelled. "Maybe." I said smirking.

I clutched my staff tighter as Elsa slowly and I mean slowly, got out. "Do you trust me Elsa?" I asked her. "I guess." Elsa said shaking. "Sorry if I drop you." I said laughing then took off with Elsa's hand on my tight grip.

"If you what?!" Elsa screamed out. I laughed flying through the fresh air. I spun a few times making Elsa literally throw up. Thankfully she didn't. This is a new jacket!

"Jack! Slow down!" Elsa screamed out. I sighed and landed in a nearby tree. "That was so much fun!" I yelled jumping in the tree. Elsa clutched the trunk of the tree tightly. "This time it's my turn." Elsa said smirking. I gulped loudly.

Elsa heard it as she took a long, hard glance around the place we were at. Empty. Probably at Black Friday. Elsa quickly grabbed my hand as she raised her hand out. I can even see her room window!

Her hand made frosty stairs! "Are you crazy?! What if that doesn't hold us?!" I yelled looking at the stairs. "Well, that won't be my fault." Elsa said taking a step. The frost disappeared and created ice. Elsa took a small glance at me smirking like she was saying, Told ya Frost.

She began to run on the stairs as I was behind her carefully, taking steps. I was on my fourth step when Elsa yelled at me to hurry. "I'm taking my time here!" I yelled back. Elsa quickly raised her hand making the ice beneath me to crack. I ran for my life. I didn't grab anything, except for my staff but run!

Elsa laughed as she ran into her window. I ran inside the window panting. The ice stairs disappeared. "That was fun." Elsa said laughing. "I almost died!" I yelled panting. I quickly made a small snowball behind my back. I threw it at Elsa laughing.

Elsa screamed looking at me. She made a huge snowball and totally just covered me with that. Elsa laughed and she ran out of the room. I got the snow off me and chased Elsa. I tackled Elsa on the couch as Elsa laughed trying to push me off.

I tickled the living snowflakes out of her. Elsa was literally crying from all of my famous tickling. "Alright! Truce!" Elsa yelled sitting up. I laughed as I got off her. Elsa stood up and tackled me.

It was pretty embarrassing I got tackled by a girl. She tickled me but this times she found my secret spot. I laughed when she tickled that part of me. Which I'm not telling. She got off me as I wiped the tears off my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 528 77
Drama Main Characters Rapunzel Corona Jack Frost Elsa Arendelle Anna Arendelle Hiccup Haddock III Merida Dunbruch
69.1K 1.7K 26
After marrying eugene/flynn he has changed after a month... and rapunzel is planning to get divorced and right from nowhere a blackhole sucked rapunz...
46.5K 1.3K 19
When their worlds collide, when they have to work together, when they learn each other's past, will they get along? Or will they be the reason the wh...
4.1K 193 32
Famous actor Eugene Fitzherbert writes books under the pseudonym Flynn Writer. His publisher's son becomes his best friend. Together, Eugene and Jac...