Don't Say Goodbye II Chaennie

By xaviestoopid

Jennie loses her memories, and Chaeyoung loses her family, home, and entire way of life. Chaennie ex-wives [... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 25

3.8K 133 9
By xaviestoopid

J E N N I E

Right after, our team with our 'partners' met up at a particular place for us to get to the place we were staying in. We were on our way to Tromsdalen. We would stay in a cabin instead of a hotel since it was away from the city, which meant the area was spacious and filled with nature. It was a great pick and choice for everyone, especially for Lisa, since she's gotten an idea of how to set up the proposal. I was excited. Don't you smile to see someone proposing to someone they love? It's like they are ready and would want to begin a new life together as partners. 

Thinking about it makes me reminisce about the day Chaeyoung proposed. We were both on a trip to Jeju. I tell you, it was one of the most unexpected proposals and moments in my life. Looking back at it makes me want to laugh and smile simultaneously. 

~flashback~

It was around five early in the morning, and Chaeyoung had to wake me up at such an early hour. I groaned when she wouldn't stop, and I eventually sat up with a grumpy face. 

"Didn't you say you wanted to watch the sunrise?" She chuckles when she sees me. "What changed?" 

I glared at her for tiring me yesterday because she insisted we go around Jeju and explore. We went to different places and sceneries throughout the day, which is why I got exhausted and forgot about watching the sunrise today. 

"Do we have to?" I whined and gasped in shock when Chaeyoung carried me out of the house. 

"Y-Yah! Put me down?" 

Chaeyoung continues to chuckle, "Let me just carry you on our way to the shore."  I didn't bother to argue anymore since I was still completely exhausted. I fell asleep on our way to the shore because when I woke up, Chaeyoung and I were already on the sand, the calming sound of the sea was luring me back to sleep, and she was softly brushing my hair with her hand. As much as I wanted to see the sunrise, my eyes were getting heavier every second. 

"I love you," A voice said, and I slightly opened my eyes. I slowly look up to see Chaeyoung smiling lovingly at me. 

"I love you too," I tiredly replied and kissed her chest as I went back to bury my head in her. 

"Will you spend the rest of  your life with me?" She asks, making me raise my eyebrow as to why she's talking like this. 

"With you? of course," I answered and closed my eyes. 

"Do you think I'll make you happy?" 

Although I was half confused, I answered her with my eyes closed. She's listening anyway, "Happiness is everything... it isn't based on money and sometimes not even on what you're doing. It's about who you're with." I replied, not minding what her reaction was going to be. "As long as it's with you, Chaeyoung, you being with me is enough."

I was slowly slipping into slumber again and couldn't hear her following words, so I nodded and felt something heavy on my finger. Thinking that maybe Chaeyoung was caressing my hand, I slept again. 

~~~

Chaeyoung kissed Jennie on her head and chuckled when she saw her lover slowly falling back to sleep again. She then lifts Jennie's left hand, where she inserted the engagement ring. She knew Jennie was half asleep and wouldn't remember what she said to make Jennie say yes.

"You've already said yes, Kim. I hope you won't change your mind once you wake up." Chaeyoung smiles and carries Jennie again for them to go back to their house. 

~~~

Jennie woke up a few hours later, noticing that Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found, and felt something on her finger. Jennie lifts her left hand to something that would surprise her. She then saw a note on the bedside table and picked it up.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs, my wife. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." 

Chaeyoung Park

Your loving fiance

Jennie was bawling her eyes out when she read the note and the engagement ring wrapped around her finger. She immediately got out of bed and ran downstairs to see Chaeyoung reading a newspaper on the couch with breakfast on the table. Chaeyoung heard the sound of footsteps, placed the newspaper down, and smiled at the crying woman. 

"Hello, Love," Chaeyoung calls out, and Jennie runs to jump on Chaeyoung on the couch.

"W-"

"Why didn't you wake me up!?" Jennie whined as she showed her the hand on which the engagement ring was placed. 

Chaeyoung chuckled and cupped her face. "How could I when you told me you were exhausted."

"B-But you didn't even let me say yes," 

"You did. I told you something cheesy and asked if you wanted to marry me. Technically, it was your loss, not mine." She smirks, and Jennie playfully slaps her on the shoulder. 

A minute after their arguing, Chaeyoung and Jennie lay on the couch with Jennie on top and Chaeyoung wrapping her arms around her as she caresses her back in a loving manner. Jennie hovers over Chaeyoung and kisses her. "I love you," She smiles, making Chaeyoung smile widely. 

"Time for breakfast, wifey," 

~flashback end~

We arrived and placed our things into our assigned cabins. I immediately grabbed Chaeyoung's hand as I took her somewhere amazing, which I only found out a while ago after unpacking. 

"W-Where are you taking me?" She asks as she lets me drag her. 

I chuckle, "Somewhere amazing. Do you trust me?" 

She raises a brow, "You've been doing this since high school. I'll always trust you." She smiled, which I also did in return. Once we were getting near the place, I struggled as I covered her eyes. I positioned her perfectly to see the view beautifully.

"Here," I say and slowly uncovered her eyes. She gasped in awe when she saw the view in front of her. 

The bright city light shone in the distance. You lit up the sky with a blinding light. I look at the woman who has done nothing but love me and is here beside me. She is shining in the dark. I took a deep breath and looked at the city below us. 

I shakily reached for Chaeyoung's hand. She didn't flinch nor push my hand away. She turns to me with a smile. I smiled back and was confident enough to believe it would be okay. I tightly squeezed our hands as we continued to stare at the view. Breathe. Relax. Everything will soon be alright.

====

Next up is Lisa's proposal 🥰🥰 and I think this story is going to end in chapter 28 😥 It's Lisa's birthday tomorrow! 🥰🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 855 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
50.9K 1.7K 5
Jennie struggles after her break up with Rosé, which ultimately leads to the demise of Blackpink, as well. When Jennie meets Rosé after more than a...
8.6K 858 20
The accident happend infront of Jennie on her wedding day. Losing the love of her life exact day, and witnessing it, is worst than ever. @ Check the...
39.2K 1.9K 20
Wherein Lisa is engaged to Joohyun, Jisoo's sister. Three years ago, Jisoo left Lisa without any explanation. Now, Lisa is back, and she and Joohyun...