The Fault In Our Coupons

By RocketDream56

"Coupon?" He asked me his blue eyes glancing at mine as he tapped the cashier screen. "Coupon." I grinned an... More

Coupon? Coupon.
LET IT GOO LET IT GO---
These are for my sister
I was just taking a selfie
"My uh date."
Just came to say ur a bitch
Out of all the motherfuckers, your the motherfuckest.
"Wut?"
So you didnt rape my sister?
I HAVE FRIENDS
Menna af?
Has this gone a little too far?
#AlexFromTarget ERMIGAWD
Calm yo tits
HOLY FEEDBACK
I shipped it
KIERAN OR ALEX
Oh you know, just some arts and crafts.
I turned around and instantly noticed that booty
Luke Cummings
This is better than bagging groceries
You probably fucked Obama.
Selfies and Tours
Valentine Stood Up
Food and Bae
....wyd
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UGLY LIFE

Im going to hell

354 15 30
By RocketDream56

• Alex POV •

I stared at her door for a moment. I couldn't process it. Why couldn't she just tell me.

I shrugged it off, maybe she was just on her period. She did seem pretty pissed.

But that wasn't stopping me.

Yea. Maybe she was on her period. I can make her feel better. Then she'll love me!

"I'll have a large cheese and pepperoni." I said at the cashier.

I was currently getting some pizza. I don't know if she likes cheese or pepperoni, so I got both!

A few minutes after ordering, my pizza was finally done. I paid and left to head to y/n's house.

Once I arrived I figured she wouldn't open the door. So what better way then to surprise her! I walked to the side of her house and tried looking through the windows. I couldn't see anything.

I saw a light though. It looked like a phone. Behind it I could see an outline of a person. Someone was in here.

I opened the window carefully, trying not to reveal myself. But as soon as I walked in I heard something I didn't expect to hear.

Moaning.

I instantly regretted coming through the window. Who the fuçk came up with that idea? Stupidest idea in the world. This was the most uncomfortable shįt ever.

I creeped over to a wall and let my hands wander around for light switch.
After like 2 hours I finally found the motherfuçker.

Everything went bright. And I also regretted turning on the lights.

Should've left when I had the chance.

In front of me was y/n's sister masterbatįng. I. Was. Frozen.

"WHAT THE FUÇK!" She screamed, and I jumped at her voice shrieking.

"I uh, I'm sorry. I thought this was y/n's room." I looked down.

But also regretted that too.

I saw her phone was on. But a picture of me was pulled up. I think I'm completely scarred for life.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM." She screamed when she saw me look at her phone. She also was bright red like me.

I fiddled with the knob nervously trying to open it. I slammed the door and let out a huge breath.

It all happened so quickly.

"What. The. Fuçk. Were. You. Doing. In. My. Sisters. Room." I heard someone say.

My head shot up and y/n was in the hallway looking at me as if she were planning my murder.

I'm going to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences💕 Open🌸
870 83 33
I'm a teen sis of 10 I take care of them and meet a guy who relates to what I'm going through and falls in love see where they go in ghost of u Sierr...
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!