Reacting to Good and Evil

Af ExileDragon47

This is the cross story from my Fanfiction story. With permission from Roxas Itsuka (If you haven't read his... Mere

Descent into Darkness Rewrite
The League of Villains
First Day with the League
A Talk with Razor
Big News
Deku vs Kacchan
Aftermath of the USJ Incident
The Sport Festival
Internship with Stain
In the name of the brother
The Battle of Hosu

UA Entrance Exam

3.2K 58 42
Af ExileDragon47

After he saw how his other taken Razor's advice, he decided to do the same and take confidence in himself causing his classmates and his mother to let out a smile. Devil returns causing everyone to look at him.

"This one going to be different. We are watching the other person's perspective on what going on for the past 10 months." Devil said as everyone takes their seats. The scene turn on and everyone is surprised to see Inko on the screen.

Inko Midoriya

Inko was sitting on the couch watching tv. As per orders of her boss, and many urgings of her friend Mitsuki Bakugo, Inko was having a day off to rest. The reason. Well, it was because she had been out late so many nights looking for her son. She had been at it since his disappearance ten months ago.

"Izuku baby, please come home. I miss you," she sobbed.

Izuku felt his heart got stab when he saw his mother crying. It makes him incredibly guilty at the state his mother is in. He felt a hand on her shoulder as he turn around to see Tenya giving him a caring smile on his face.

"Don't worry Midoriya-kun. Your mother going to be alright." Tenya said.

"Thank Iida-kun," Izuku said.

Inko spent most of her days crying. Each night she looked for him by going around the city and asking random people if they had seen him, to which she always received a no. Other than that she made a visit to the police station at least once a week to see if they had made any progress, but the answer was always the same. Another action she took was placing posters around the city with Mitsuki's help. However, no matter what she did he was never found.

"It's all my fault," she whispered. "I should have done something sooner."

"No, it's not your fault... It's mine..." Izuku mutters as he lowers his head. He remembers how stupid it was to keep it all to himself.

"It's not your fault Deku-kun," Ochako said comforting him.

Her son was in pain and she did nothing. Every day he would come with bruises and burn marks (likely from Katsuki) which he tried to hide. Inko, however, had a sharp eye and could see them from edges of his sleeves. Other times she could tell from the way he walked that he was actually limping. Izuku usually gave the excuse "I fell over", but Inko knew he was lying.

"Well, now we know where Midoriya gets his observation from." Present Mic said.

"She is his mother after all." Midnight said.

The only reason she didn't interfere before was that she knew it would upset him, also, since it was Izuku he was likely to deny it. She tried talking with Mitsuki about it, who in turn was furious with Katsuki but nothing she did seemed to get through to him. The last time she was with Izuku was the last straw. She decided to visit the school the next day to inform the principal of her son's situation. She made another phone call to Mitsuki about Katsuki.

"I can come in with you tomorrow if you'd like," she told her. "Honestly, we should have done this in the beginning. His behavior, well, it's gone on long enough."

"Damn, it seems like Bakugo's mom have enough with his attitude," Denki said.

"I wonder what she looks like." Toru wonder.

"Probably a female version of Bakugo," Mina said.

-meanwhile-

Mitsuki let out a large sneeze as a tick mark appears on her head, "Who the hell is talking about me?!" Mitsuki screams causing Masaru to sigh.

-back with the group-

"You have no idea..." All Might said remembering his meeting with Bakugo's parents.

It seemed Mitsuki had finally reached her limit with Katsuki. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned.

The next day when she got up she noticed he wasn't home, so she assumed he'd gone to school early. It was when she arrived at the school with Mitsuki that the trouble started. According to the principal and the teacher, Izuku hadn't shown up that day. It was then Inko got worried.

As she wondered where he could be she recalled her last conversation with him. "Thanks, Mom for everything really. I really love you for it," he had told her while hugging her.

"No," she thought horrified. "He wouldn't."

"Don't worry Midoriya-san. Young Midoriya isn't dead." All Might said.

"She can't hear you," Aizawa stated. "Also different Midoriya."

She called the police afterward and they started searching for her son but found nothing. Shortly afterward Inko began her current routine of looking.

"Please don't let it have been that," she silently prayed. "Anything but that."

Inko had an idea of what Izuku meant when he said those things to her but she didn't want to believe it. Whatever her son had been going through he had clearly reached his limit.

"Your body hasn't been found so I know your still out there," Inko said to herself. Regardless of the situation or the progress, she wasn't going to give up.

"Izuku. Despite what you've done I still love you. No matter what happens I will find you. I will bring you home," she swore.

"A true mother to the end." Devil said with a smile.

"Yeah..." Shoto said as he and Dabi remember their mother as she cares for them no matter what.

Ochaco Uraraka

"Well this is it," Uraraka thought. She stared at the large building in front of her. UA Highschool, the best school in Japan, if not the world, where someone could become a hero. Though it did offer other opportunities in other departments. Uraraka herself was aiming for the Hero course.

"Hey it Ochako," Mina said point on the screen.

"Why are we seeing her?" Seto asked.

"It where Deku-kun and I first meet," Ochako replied look sad. 'Now that he is a villain. How am I going to meet him?"

"Mom, Dad, I will become a hero," she promised herself. "And when I do, I'll earn enough money so that you never have to work again."

"Wait, so the only reason you become a hero is because of money?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yes, but it's not what you think!" Ochako stated as she explained why she doing it.

"I see. But if you want to help them why not work with them?" Momo asked.

"That what I saying for years. But they don't want me to help them. They want me to focus on my dream of becoming a hero since it will make them happy. So I decided to become a hero to make enough money for my parents to live an easy life." Ochako said causing everyone to look at her. Mt Lady looks at her since what she doing is similar to what she does. She needs money to become popular where Ochako needs popularity to need money.

"Well, any good parents want their children to achieve their dream. So what you doing to a good thing for them." Devil said.

"Thank you, Devil-kun," Ochako said causing him to nod.

"Still I wonder it going to be different since Midoriya-kun isn't there," Tenya said.

"Wait, if Midoriya is with the League of Villains... Then what will happen to Kota!" Mandalay shouted causing everyone that went to the camp to be shocked and Kota's to shiver in fear.

"Don't worry about it. You will all figure it out later. I promise." Devil said calming them down slightly.

While walking to the entrance she saw a girl running straight past her. However, one of the laces on her shoes was open so she tripped. Before she could fall however Uraraka used her quirk to make the girl float.

"Easy there," Uraraka told the girl. "It would be bad if you injured yourself before the exam you know." Uraraka deactivated her quirk and the girl landed softly on her feet. The girl then turned to face her.

From Uraraka's perspective, she was rather pretty. She had long blonde hair and grass green eyes. Her figure was rather thin and she was roughly the same height as Uraraka.

"Damn she hot..." Mineta said.

"I agree," Denki said as the two of them get a stab in the heads by throwing knives.

"Still can't die, remember." Devil said letting out a dark smile.

"Thank you," the girl replied with a Russian accent. She then raised her eyes slightly. "And you are?" she asked politely.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka," she replied cheerfully. "What's your name?"

"Elena Belekov," she stated simply. "Are you here for the entrance exam?" Uraraka nodded in response.

"I see. What course are you applying for?" Elena asked.

"The hero one. You?" Uraraka replied.

"General Education," she admitted. "My quirk isn't exactly useful in the field of heroics."

"Wait... What?!" The students shouted in surprise, even some of the staff were surprised by this as not everyone wants to be in General Education.

"Good, she actually know you don't need to be in a Hero course to become a hero." Devil said causing everyone to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Present Mic asked.

"What I mean is that there are many ways to become a hero. Take, for example, the cops. Sure there are unappreciated by the populate in your world. But without them or their information gathering, the heroes will be running blind like a headless chicken. Or the support company, who provide heroes with the necessary equipment to help them combat heroes or help them rescue operation." Devil said as he looks at them. "So without them, the heroes have a harder time-saving people from villains or any other disasters."

This cause the younger heroes to look at him in complete shock. They have never thought of it that way as the Pro Heroes did most of the work. But to the pro heroes, they know that he is right. Without them, they will have a harder time as heroes. All For One look at Devil incomplete interest as he sees things differently than what most people see.

Uraraka was surprised at her answer. Usually, General Education was where the applicants who didn't get the hero course ended up. It was rare for someone to actually apply for it.

"What's your quirk?" Ochaco asked curiously.

"Empathy, and to certain extent telepathy. When I touch someone I sense what they are feeling, when I do I can look at the memory associated with that emotion. If someone feels a certain emotion very strongly, like despair or love, I can see all memories that are associated with that emotion. However, if the emotion is too powerful it will overwhelm me and I will lose consciousness," she explained.

"A very powerful abilites to have." Devil said causing everyone to look at him.

"What makes you think that?" Denki asked causing Devil to sigh.

"If you have figured it out already then they can see the person's memory she touches. For example, what if she sees use on the person who wants to become a hero. Elena will see if this person wants to become a true hero for a selfless reason or a person who wants to become a hero just for greed and power." Devil said.

"There's no way a person will become that!" All Might shouted.

"Is it? Take Endeavor for example. Sure the changes in your world but remembers what he was in the past. We heard that Endeavor almost burn Izuku to a crisp during his mission. How can you be so sure if not anyone is going to be like him or in fact be similar to him?" Devil asked causing him to be silent. "That what I thought. Now back on what I'm saying. She can also able to see the villains' memory on why they become a villain because of evil intentions or they are suffering from the society that you tried to protect." The hero couldn't come up with the answer as they started to see what he getting at. "Furthermore, it will be also useful to take the track down to see the memory of any corrupted heroes and cops that are corrupted by greed. If she know how to use her abilities to the fullest potential. She will make a great hero."

The rest is silence on this one. For Devil to explained how to use Elena's Empathy to her fullest potential is quite shocking to them. They did not know how powerful it truly is until now.

Uraraka was amazed at what she'd just heard. Though, she was right. It wasn't a quirk for the hero course.

"My quirk will be useful in the field of psychology," she stated. "When I'm done with this school I'm going to move on to college and work to get a degree in psychology."

She then turned and started walking.

"Hey wait," Uraraka called out while running after her.

"You were wondering why I didn't ask about your quirk, right," Elena mentioned. Uraraka nodded in agreement. "Well since you just used it on me it's obvious that it's an anti-gravity quirk. Also, I don't mean to be rude but we've got an exam to do so, can we maybe resume this conversation later?" she asked.

Everyone (excluding Devil) was stunned and some of them have their mouth open as Elena figure it Ochako's Quirk is just by a single-use.

Uraraka shut up at this and continued walking. "She's rather observant," she mentally noted.

"I'll say." Ochako agrees with her other-self. "She may be observant as Deku-kun."

"I agree with Uraraka," Tenya said with his glass almost falling off.

"I wonder how Izuku would react to her," Inko said as Devil let out a smile. Oh, they have no idea.

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo was excited, something that was rather rare. The test laid out before him to get into UA was a combat course, something he specialized. All he had to do was destroy whatever robots that got in his way and earn as many points as possible. "Easy," he thought. "Like taking candy from a fucking baby."

Everyone stares at Kastuki blankly as some of them blink a few time. "Are you sure you want to become a hero?" Shoto asked.

"What the fuck you say!" Katsuki shouted.

"I have to agree with him. You more suited to become a villain." Dabi said.

"Huh!?"

This was a ticket into UA, his first step to becoming a hero greater than All Might.

"Say that reminds me. Midoriya you wanted to go to UA too right."

The words he'd heard ten months ago echoed in his head. A boy he bullied also came into his mind.

"The fuck," he thought annoyed. "Why the fuck am I thinking about that quirkless piece of shit now."

"Even when he's gone. You still an asshole." Jiro said.

"What the fuck you say!" Katsuki shouted.

In truth, he had avoided thinking about Deku ever since his disappearance.

The day after All Might saved him from a sludge villain that captured him Deku disappeared. At first, he thought Deku was avoiding him out of fear. He thought maybe that shitty nerd finally gave up on trying to become a hero, a quirkless bastard like him had no right to be one in the first place. However, that wasn't the case.

Later that day the police came to the class and questioned everyone on Deku's disappearance. They asked questions about what he had been doing that day and his regular school life. Most denied any knowledge as they were not friends with Deku. When it came to his turn he told the police "that quirkless piece of shit isn't my problem. Don't say he's my friend because he isn't, he's just an obstacle in the way. Now if that's all can I go back to class, I've got things I need to fucking do."

The police were shocked at Bakugo's attitude but relented since they couldn't get any useful information out of him.

"That fucking nerd isn't my problem. He can go and die for all I care," he thought.

"Arrogant and ignorant. The two things I hate about." Devil sigh as he remembers a certain 'someone' that he hates in his entire being.

"You sound like you annoyed." Tsuyu said.

"I am."

What happened to Deku wasn't his problem. It wasn't as though he had done anything wrong. Nobody at school ever spoke against him for the way he treated Deku. Even the teachers were ok with it (some even laughed at it). In fact, a few days after his disappearance everyone seemed to have forgotten about Deku. No one ever spoke of him or even mentioned his name.

"Wow, even the kid's school they are an asshole," Dabi said.

"All the kids over there are an asshole. Even the teachers." Devil said.

"Applicants please make your way to your selected field," announced Present Mic.

Bakugo snapped back to reality.

"Shit," he growled. "Even when he's not around he's still a pain in my ass. Well, fuck him. Just focus on the exam, you idiot."

Bakugo arrived at the entrance of his selected field. As the doors opened he immediately started running. "Time to kick some ass," he said grinning.

All Might

All Might watched with the other teachers as the applicants made their way through the exam. Since he wasn't an official teacher at UA yet he wasn't a judge. He was there for another reason. He was examining possible successors to his quirk, One for All. Since he was only able to take part in hero action for three hours a day (due to his condition) finding a successor to being the symbol of peace was crucial. Though there were other students to look at.

"There it is again. What is One for All?" Denki asked.

"More importantly. Why is he looking for a successor?" Mina asked as everyone who know want it gets nervous. All For One let out a smile as it started to get too good.

"From the waypoints are gathering it looks as though we'll have an interesting bunch this year," Principal Nezu stated. He was an animal (appearance mixed with a dog, bear, and mouse) with a quirk that made him highly intelligent. The teachers nodded in agreement.

"With their quirks, it looks as though they'll become fine heroes," All Might said.

"Can someone without a quirk become a hero?" "I don't think its possible kid."

All Might gasped but no one seemed to notice, they were all preoccupied with the exam. "Why am I thinking about that now?" he wondered.

"Maybe caused the guilt you been having." Devil said causing All Might to look down.

Ever since his encounter with that boy All Might had been recalling that memory every now and then. He mainly focused on his job as a hero and his registration as a teacher at UA so he hadn't thought about it that much.

In all honesty, he wasn't proud of what he'd done. He had destroyed another person's dream after all. Although, he hadn't done it without reason. Personally All Might had nothing against quirkless people, however, he did believe that if they went up against someone with a quirk they were disadvantaged. He should know better than anyone, after all, he used to be quirkless.

"Wait... WHAT!?" Everyone shouted as they look at All Might in shock as he was once Quirkless.

"That right. He was Quirkless." Devil said glaring at All Might. "Another thing I hate is a hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself." All Might lower his head.

"Leave, All Might alone. He didn't do anything wrong." Izuku said.

"Is it? He was once Quirkless who told you that he couldn't be a hero." Devil said causing Izuku to lower his head.

"Maybe, but All Might as his reason for it," Izuku said glaring at him causing Devil to sneer.

"No matter what, he still a hypocrite." Devil said.

When he tried to fight someone with a quirk he got his ass handed to him. The reason he had said those things to that boy was because he believed he would be safer, that he would be less likely to die. It wasn't out of prejudice. Aside from that even if he applied for a hero school there was a high chance he'd be rejected. There were very few hero schools that allowed quirkless people to apply, and even then hardly anyone ever got in, so there was really no point. To his own knowledge, All Might had never even heard of a quirkless hero before.

"Maybe because people rely too much on Quirks." Devil said causing them to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima asked.

"Think about it. People think that Quirks are the awesome things in life, that make them feel special. People always base on Quirks whether they are heroes, villains or completely useless." Devil said every one to be silent and he's right. People always judge people base on their Quirks rather than the individual. "There is a difference between strength and power. And relay on power so much, only make you weak." They were silent about this as they focus their attention on the screen.

"Only five minutes left," Nezu announced.

All Might snapped back to reality and looked at the exam.

"Focus," he thought. "You'll be teaching these kids this year so pay attention."

"Which you suck at." Devil said causing All Might to go in depression.

"Do you always have to belittle me...?" All Might asked.

"Yes, because it's true." Devil replied.

"He got you there!" All For One laugh causing All Might to go in a corner.

Later that day at the Nezu's office

All Might sat alone in front of the principal. "Quite a selective bunch we've got this year," Nezu said with enthusiasm. "Anyone catch your eye All Might, ant possible successors?"

All Might nodded his head and said "It's too soon to be sure. But I can see there are a bunch of gifted youngsters so maybe in due time." Nezu seemed happy at this statement.

"Now on a side note what were you gasping at during the exam?" Nezu asked. "It wasn't one of the children. You were lost in your own thoughts till I brought you back."

All Might froze at this statement.

"He noticed," All Might thought. He mentally cursed himself.

"No shit he notices. He's Quirks is High Spec after all." Devil said.

"Yeah, especially when he enters villain mode," Tenya said causing everyone that saw him shiver.

"The principal is merciless when come to test," Denki said to remember the test he and Mina that they take against him.

"If something on your mind you should tell someone. Don't hold it all in," Nezu told him with concern.

All Might contemplated this for a moment. After a minutes silence, All Might took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Nezu was a friend so there was no problem telling him.

"Well it happened about ten months ago," he started explaining.

And so All Might told Nezu all about his encounter with the quirkless boy and everything that had transpired between them. He even told him about how the boy saw him in his weakened state, though he didn't know about his powers. Nezu just listened silently, never making a move to interrupt him. When he'd finished speaking Nezu said: "I see." All Might was surprised at his calm demeanor.

"Don't you think it was wrong for me to say that, to ruin that boy's dream," he asked confused.

Before anyone could say a word. Devil raises his hand to stop. "Ah ah ah. Let the little creature say his words." Devil said looking at Nezu. "I'm sure you are quite an interest in what your other have to say."

"Indeed I am," Nezu said wanted to know the answer of his other-self.

Nezu stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"Why would I say that?" he asked. "You were just speaking your opinion, as well as from personal experience. I don't think I can begrudge you for that."

All Might was relieved that Nezu was so understanding. However, All Might had another question.

"Principal what is your view on what the boy asked me?" All Might asked.

Nezu got up from his seat and gazed out the window.

"Honestly," he said. "I see no reason why it can't happen."

"Wait...what?" This got everyone to look at Nezu in surprise.

"Seem like he know that Quirks isn't everything." Devil said with a smile.

All Might remained silent. "I can understand why you would think the way you do about them. When facing against a villain or trying to save someone from an accident quirkless people would be at a disadvantage. However, quirks aren't everything. They don't define someone as a hero or a villain, their actions and capabilities do. Take Aizawa for example, his quirk maybe useful for stop other quirks but that's all its good for, most of the time when fighting against villains he would need to rely on hand to hand combat," Nezu explained.

"Do you really thought of that?" Snipe asked.

"Indeed I am. Like my other self and Devil-san said. Quirks aren't everyone as they don't define someone as a hero or villain. Only their actions and capabilities what define them." Nezu stated.

"Your principal is correct." All For One agree to cause everyone to look at him in shock. A villain who agrees with a hero is something unheard of. "Even in the League of League, we recruit villains to our cause base on their capabilities rather than Quirks."

All Might stared at the floor, he had never thought of it that way before.

"Now a quirkless person," he continued. "They could be a hero through excessive training in martial arts and reliance on gadgets and weapons. With these, it would be quite possible for them to be on equal par with other heroes and villains."

All Might considered this for a moment.

"When he says it like that it does sound possible," he thought.

'I never thought of it that way.' All Might thought as he started to rethink about Quirkless become a hero.

"Here at UA, we believe that anyone can become a hero, even someone quirkless. It's why we allow them to apply," he continued. "Although I must admit we've never actually had a quirkless student before, in any department." All Might could tell from the way Nezu was speaking that he was slightly disappointed at that last statement.

"I'm still hoping for that even today," Nezu said with a sigh.

"Don't worry. Sooner or later you will get someone." Devil said.

"Thank you very much, Devil-san."

"Anyway enough of what I think," Nezu said changing the subject. "You may want to leave All Might. I have a lot of paperwork to attend to and you have to get some rest. You're going to have a busy few days with all the holographic recording you're going to do."

He was referring of course to the messages he would be sending to the students who successfully passed the exam. All Might sighed knowing that he was right, it was going to be a long couple of days. With that, he got up and proceeded to leave the room while waving goodbye to Nezu.

As he walked towards the exit All Might thought very hard about what Nezu had told him. He wanted to believe that it was possible, he really did. However, he still had his doubts. Whenever he tried being a hero while he was quirkless he accomplished very little. It was only after he had received his quirk One for All that he was able to actually do something meaningful.

As he came to the exit he halted. With the thought of quirkless people being heroes, the image of that boy came into his head again.

"Wonder what he's doing now," he said softly.

The screen turn off as Devil look at All Might. "Now you start to see why Quirks isn't everything. Like Nezu said, Quirks doesn't define anyone as a hero or villain. Only their actions and capabilities." Devil said as All Might think about it.

"You right. Maybe I thinking about on Quirks too much rather than a person's abilities." All Might said getting up. "I should think about the person's actions and abilities rather than Quirks. For that what defines a hero and villain."

"Seem like you started to see now, All Might," Nezu said with a smile.

"Yes, I am." All Might said with a smile.

"Still, I wonder what going on with Midoriya-kun." Tenya wonder.

"Probably doing Razor's hellish training," Tomura said as they still don't know about Razor.

"We will see it later. However All Might, you got some explaining to do." Devil said pointing at everyone.

"Oh right..." All Might said.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

123K 3.1K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
420K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...