| AU Mystic Messenger | Saera...

By Stella-Irwin

To have a destined partner is very important. It's normal. If you're unlucky and don't have a mark or a certa... More

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

22 1 2
By Stella-Irwin

3rd person

"Hey, brother!"

'Oh, no... What does he want?' Saeran wondered. 'Is he going to talk non-stop about (Y/N) again?'

   A week after the party, Saeyoung started to annoy his twin brother with (Y/N). Two months later, the goofy redhead didn't stop the teasing. Although, the other twin liked the girl. She was funny and loved to prank people. The redhead without glasses learned a lot of things about her, like how she rarely has her hair loose or the fact that she doesn't like (food that you don't like). After what happened to the party, they became friends quickly. It was the first time Saeran would get close to someone outside of the RFA. 'I wonder when I'll see her again', he thought while hiding under his bed from his twin.

   (Y/N) was with MC at your apartment. The girls were planning a gathering for the RFA, and they were excited. Though, it didn't end well. MC threw a pillow at her best friend, and they started a fight. Pillows were flying all around the living room until the (h/c) haired girl's phone rang. MC received a last pillow in the face, then (Y/N) took her phone and answered. The other girl sat behind her best friend and started to play with her (h/c) hair.

"Yes, mom, I'm okay. Don't worry. I already told you that MC's friends, who are also my friends, are nice".

"Hey... you got tattooed behind your ear? The rose is beautiful!"

"What are you talking about, Marie-Chloe?"

"Hey! I call myself MC for a reason!"

"Mom, I'll call you later". (Y/N) turned around and looked at her roommate. "What were you talking about? I don't have any tattoo..." The realization hit her.

"So, you do have a destined partner!" MC exclaimed, pointing the obvious at the same time.

"Yeah... what is it?"

"A blue rose".

   The (h/c) haired girl got up and stretched her numb body. She proposed to take a walk in the park to get some fresh air and clear their mind. MC accepted and went into her friend's room to get her keys. They got out, and on their way to the park, the girls met Jihyun. The three walked together, making small talk at the same time.

   The weather was perfect. The sky had some clouds, there was a small breeze, and it was still warm. However, it was raining in (Y/N) 's mind. 'Who in the world would think about the destined partner when they don't have a mark or any special feature? Well, probably a lot of people, now that I think about it... What will I do? I got attached to Saeran. It may only be brother/sister love though... When I think about it, who falls in love within two months of knowing each other?'

   As the days pass, the girl couldn't get her mark out of her mind. She continued to talk with her friends, paying attention to the way she was feeling about a certain red-haired boy with mint eyes while learning new things about him. (Y/N) thought she was okay, that she could easily concentrate. She was wrong.

   In the next two weeks, she caused a fire in her kitchen twice (nothing terrible happened though), she handed the wrong papers to the wrong teachers six times, and at work, her boss told her to take a week off after the (your age) years old girl burned herself with coffee thrice. It wasn't common for her to be like that. When she was stressed or depressed, or had any problems, she was able to keep cool, take care of herself and doing her work correctly. Why would she be an airhead all of a sudden?

   The meeting day finally came. The gang was gathering at the twins' house since it was a safe place where they could be in peace and have enough space for everyone. The (h/c) haired girl was kind of nervous. After thinking about it, having a soul mate was exciting. She was happy, in a way, but she knew that she would have to let her favourite redhead go. That was something she was sure about: she liked him—a lot.

   While heading out, (Y/N) asked her best friend if she had found her partner.

"I did find her! And you know her".

"Her? I never knew you were bisexual!"

"I didn't either, lol".

"Is it Jaehee?"

"Woah! How did you know?" She genuinely looked impressed. The (h/c) haired girl wasn't.

"MC... You're... ugh... She is the only girl you know that I also know... That was a weird sentence..."

"Yeah, it was. I guess it makes sense, though".

   On their way to the Choi's house, the girls went to Jaehee's apartment to pick her up. The two soulmates hugged and smiled shyly at each other. In the car, the three girls discussed destined partners, for some reason. It ended on the fact that Saeran lost his mark only three months ago.

   'It must have been hard on him', (Y/N) thought. The (your age) years old girl knew about her friend being self-conscious. Although he knew the entire group was there for him, he only wanted to be loved by a partner. She almost always knew when he was feeling down, even though he never showed it. He was a kind-hearted boy - (even though he was a little mean to his twin, not that Saeyoung was better with all the pranks he did) - who loved flowers. Blue roses were his favourite.

   If only Saeran were her soulmate! That would explain some things (the fact that they got close quickly, for example... if that makes sense...).

   Little did she knew...

(¬、¬)     (¬、¬)   (¬、¬)

"Trust fund kid!" Zen yelled at Jumin.

   Saeran was already tired of them. On top of that, there was his brother bothering him. Again! It's as if Saeyoung doesn't have anything else to do with his life... Anyways, the calm twin only wanted for (Y/N) to arrive. If only he could find the right moment to confess to her.

   Just when Saeyoung was going to do something weird, the girls entered the house, talking happily. Saeran smiled, and his cheeks got red. She had her hair in (hairstyle), and her (e/c) eyes were glowing - though there was something weird in them. No matter what, he thought she was so beautiful that she might be from another planet.

   He stared at her with a smile. He loved her so much. It was weird because he never trusted someone so quickly. In almost three months, she made him feel great about himself. And he was able to endure his brother more. They learned a lot about each other; their family, their fears, what they like or hate... The basic things, but that helped them getting closer. Little did he knew...

"Saeran? Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked him in a whisper.

"Yes, sorry..."

   She smiled at him, though it was a little bit forced. The redhead didn't talk about her smile. He knew it was fake, but there were too many people.

(๑✧∀✧๑)(๑✧∀✧๑)(๑✧∀✧๑)

   As the night went by, the gang played random games. They always ended the games earlier because Zen was a sore loser. They ended up playing truth or dare. Questions were asked, and stupid dares were executed.

"Saeran!", Saeyoung said, "Truth or dare?"

"I'm scared of what you'll do to me... Truth."

"Chicken!"

   (Y/n) hit Saeyoung's right arm after he said that. She gave him a look saying, 'you say something like that again, and you're done for.' The redhead felt sweat drops rolling down his back.

 "A-anyways... If someone had a mark on them representing you, what do you think it would be?"

"Probably a blue rose, or something about gardening."

   'A blue rose...' The (h/c) haired girl gasped a little. Why didn't she think about it earlier? It is his favourite flower, after all! What was even more frustrating was the fact that she thought about it before entering the twin's house.

"That is a lame question," Zen commented.

"Well, I was hoping that he would take a dare!"

   In reality, he knew all along about his twin's feelings toward (Y/n). The redhead with the glasses also knew about the girl's new mark. MC talked about it with him because, for some reason, she had a feeling it was representing Saeran.

   Anyways, they played another round until it was MC daring Yoosung to throw some slush on Saeran's head. The redhead tried to remove the slush, but it stuck on his hair. MC told (Y/n) to go help their friend cleaning his head.

   Everything was going accordingly to MC's plan.

   As (Y/n) was rinsing her friend's hair, she saw something weird behind his ear. Thinking it was still some slush, the girl rubbed a bit harder. However, the (y/a) year old girl notice that; first, it would not go away; it wasn't dirt. Second, it was (something you like). Now that there wasn't any sugary drink in Saeran's hair, the (h/c) haired girl took a towel to remove the water on her friend's neck.

   He sat back straight again. He moved around a little since his back was a little bit sore, stretched himself, then stopped moving.

"(Y/n), could dry my hair? If you don't mind?"

   Saeran was blushing. 'He's cute,' the girl thought.

"I don't mind."

   While she was drying the redhead, she pondered how to introduce the mark subject. Being silent like that was something (Y/n) would do when she's preoccupied. That Saeran knew about the habit. So he asked what was wrong.

"Well..."

   The mint eyed boy got up and hugged his friend.

"You know you can tell me everything."

   'I have to tell him.'

"I saw something behind your right ear. It looks like a destined mark."

   Saeran was so shocked that he only hugged her tighter.

"I don't care about that. I just want to be with you."

"I know, Saeran. The thing is that I have a new mark behind my right ear too."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I like you! I wouldn't have gone searching for my soulmate! But I didn't have to go very far away to find him."

"My mark is something representing you? And... let me guess; your mark is a blue rose?"

   She nodded, turned around and put her hair on her left shoulder. She showed her soulmate the beautiful rose. They sat down on the bathroom floor. They completely forgot the others...

   To tell the truth, as the Old Man under the moon, I got sad. My job is to create couples and make sure they get together one day. I wish I could help everyone when they lose their connection, but I can't.

   However, I made one happy couple. They're satisfied knowing they're each other's soulmate, and I'm happy about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...