𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐧 �...

由 _isabellapaige_

You're 18, and have been abused by your guardian since you were 13. Y/G finally kicks you out, leaving you al... 更多

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2- 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐖𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞?!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5- 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8- "𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐎𝐮𝐭"
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

1K 24 20
由 _isabellapaige_

𝐊𝐞𝐲:
Y/N= Your Name
Y/BFF= Your Bff
A/N= Author's Note
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Breathe- Mako
_______________________________
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:
You smiled at the photo.
Finn is so cute, you thought to yourself. You sent him a Snap back, before turning of your phone and drifting off to sleep.
_______________________________
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:
     You woke up the next morning to a text from Finn:

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛: Good Morning :)
𝐘𝐨𝐮: Morning <3
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛: I was wondering if you and Y/BFF wanted to go to an amusement park with Jack and I today?
𝐘𝐨𝐮: I would love to, lemme ask Y/BFF
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛: K

     You walk over to Y/BFF's room and practically break the door open.
"Y/BFF!!!", you yell while jumping on her bed.
"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT THIS EARLY?!", she laughed.
"FINN AND JACK WANT US TO GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK WITH THEM TODAY!"
You had the biggest smile on your face.
"REALLY?!"
"YA, GET READY", you say while exiting her room.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: K, she said yes! ☺️
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛: Yay! I'll let Jack know, and we'll pick you up around 12:30.
𝐘𝐨𝐮: Ok, see ya later!
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 💛: See ya 😘.

AHH HE SENT THE KISSY FACE EMOJI, you thought to yourself. You check the time on your phone:

Crap. You rushed to get ready, putting on simple makeup and a cute outfit:

     By time you were done getting ready, Finn messaged you saying they were on their way.
You went to tell Y/BFF. She was wearing this:

     You guys went down stairs, and after about 15 minutes of talking about whatever came to mind, Finn and Jack rolled up. They were in Finn's car that looked like this:

    They opened the back seat doors for you guys, like true gentleman. Finn was wearing this:

And Jack was wearing this (last photo lol... Maybe):

     It took about thirty minutes to get to the amusement park. On the way, you listened to the Beetlejuice soundtrack (lol). Once you arrived, you went inside (blahblahblah). Jack and Y/BFF immediately went off on their own, leaving you and Finn alone.
"What should we do first?", he asked you.
"A roller coaster?"
"Sure", Finn agreed, so you went to find the biggest roller coaster.
It had multiple big drops, and two loops. As you waited in line, the adrenaline started to kick in. Finn glanced over and noticed that you were nervous.
"It's okay, you can hold my hand if you want to."
You smiled and grabbed his hand. It was really comforting, so you started to feel less nervous.
After about a ten minute wait, you got on the roller coaster. Taking a deep breath, you squeezed Finn's hand. As, the ride started to move up the track for the first drop, you braced yourself.
~Time Skip to After the Ride~
       The roller coaster wasn't too bad, other than the whiplash it gave you. In the end, you were happy you did it.
"How were you so calm about that?!"
"It wasn't that bad", he replied with a smirk.
"Pfft, whatever", you laugh.
"What next?"
"Hmmmm... ooh I know! How about the log ride?", you suggested with excitement in your eyes.
"O-okay", he agreed, sounding nervous.
"Awww is Finnie scared?"
"No I'm not, I don't know what your talking about", Finn said while crossing his arms.
"Haha, sureeee. It's alright, you can hold my hand", you say, mocking what he said earlier.
_______________________________
You grab is hand, and drag him to the log ride. The line wasn't very long, so it only took a few minutes of waiting. You both got in the boat, as you continued to hold his hand. He was calm and relaxed at first, until you started going up the track (?). His grip on your hand tightened and you could tell he was silently freaking out. You looked behind you, and gave him a reassuring look. He smiled back and took a deep breath. As you reached the top, the ride stopped for a few moments. Slowly, it started moving again until you were going down the drop.
You got off the ride absolutely soaked.
"Was- that- you?!", you try to say in between laughs.
"No-no", Finn replied in embarrassment.
"Ya it totally was!"
During the drop, Finn had let out a really high pitched scream. It made you laugh your head off the minute you got off the ride.
"It's okay Finnie, it was hilarious", you say while wrapping your arms around him and looking up into his eyes.
"Whatever", he says while hugging you back.
_______________________________
For the rest of the day, you went on basically every ride at the park. Even the rides for little kids. The sun was setting, and you had one ride left. The Ferris wheel:

Both of you kind of nervous, you walked slowly to the ride. With no one in line, you got on right away. You took a seat, while Finn sat across from you.
"Is it a bad time to mention that I'm scared of heights?", you say nervously.
"Ya kind of... but I am too", Finn replied.
After that, you sat in silence for a few moments. Before you knew it, you were at the top, and the ride stopped. You both panicked for a few seconds until you remembered it was supposed to do that.
"Today was really fun", you say breaking the silence.
"Ya it was, thanks for coming with me", he smiled.
You glanced out at the sunset and admired it for a few moments.
"The sunset is really pretty", you exclaim.
"Ya.... but not as pretty as you", Finn says shyly, causing you to blush.
"Y/N, can I tell you something?"
"Ya sure, go ahead", you say curiously.
"I like spending time with you. The past few weeks have been really fun. No offense, but I'm kind of glad that you got kicked out", he says while giggling.
"Same here. Life is so much better now."
Neither of you said anything, until Finn spoke up,
"Y/N...?"
"Ya Finn-", you say but get cut off by him leaning in very close. You gazed into his chocolate brown eyes, as heat rushed to your cheeks.
"I like you", he says as he presses his lips against yours. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, making your heart skip a beat. He pulled away, while both of you blushed. The timing was perfect. From the beautiful sky surrounding you, to the soft breeze blowing through your hair. You smile as the Ferris wheel starts to move again. As you reached the bottom, you say,
"I like you too", with a soft smile.
_______________________________
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1121
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐀𝐖𝐖𝐖 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 😅💖

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

41.8K 869 24
You are Y/N and you are goin on a fabulous vacation and you meet someone. Is he your true love? Are you his? (Finn wolfhard x reader fem)
706 30 14
Finn × female reader Fanfic In the middle of an apocalypse, two lonely teens filled with hopeless love meet each other. Will they be able to take on...
35.3K 730 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
175K 2.5K 34
{COMPLETED} {Highest Ranking: #18 in Finn Wolfhard} What happens when Finn Wolfhard is your new roommate? Will it be difficult? Will he like you? Bu...