𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8- "𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐎𝐮𝐭"

𝐊𝐞𝐲:
Y/N= Your Name
Y/BFF= Your Bff
A/N= Author's Note
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Go To Town- Doja Cat (CLEAN, WE ARE GOOD CHILDREN!) (It's absolutely perfect for this chapter 😂).
_______________________________
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩:
"I like you", he says as he presses his lips against yours. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, making your heart skip a beat. He pulled away, while both of you blushed. The timing was perfect. From the beautiful sky surrounding you, to the soft breeze blowing through your hair. You smile as the Ferris wheel starts to move again. As you reached the bottom, you say,
"I like you too", with a soft smile.
_______________________________
𝐘/𝐁𝐅𝐅'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:
I know something's up with her, I thought to myself. Ever since the drive home from the amusement park, Y/N and Finn have been acting weird around each other. They constantly stare, and both seem very flustered.
"Y/NNNN COME HEREEE!"
"COMINNNGGGG!"
Y/N came in and sat on my bed.
"What's up?", she asked.
"WHAT'S UP WITH YOU AND FINN?????"
Her eyes widened, and her face turned every possible shade of red.
"What do you mean?", she said nervously.
I sighed.
"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Something happened between the two of you! I know it!", I exclaimed.
"I-"
"No! No more excuses! Your my best friend, you have to tell me everything.", I said in an angry tone.
"...... finneeee. At the amusement park yesterday, Finn and I decided to go on the Ferris wheel to watch the sunset. We were talking about random crap, and..... he may or may not have.... kissed me. Before you freak out, it was probably because we were both nervous, and-"
"YOU KISSED?!", I interrupted her with a huge grin on my face.
"Y-ya", she replied.
"OH MY GOSH ISBDUSJDKWKWKS."
"CALM DOWN, IT PROBABLY DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO HIM", she said while laughing.
"BUT DID IT MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU?!", I asked curiously.
"Maybe...."
"What do you mean maybe?! Y/N, I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. IT'S TRUE LOVE! You can't deny it", I state in a more serious tone.
"I guess..."
"Well," I sighed, "DO you like him?"
"Ya, I do. A lot", she said smiling to herself.
"Does he like YOU?", I ask with one eyebrow raised.
"Well.... he did say he likes me before we kissed".
"There ya go, problem solved", I say, "You should ask him out."
"Are you sure?", she asked.
"Y/N. I've never been more sure in my life."
We both laughed.
"What are you waiting for? Go text him or something", I say while shooing her away.
"Okay.."
"Let me know how it goes", I say as she closes the door behind her.
_______________________________
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:
Y/BFF is right. I should ask Finn out. Hopefully, he feels the same way and is willing to put up with me, I giggle to myself.
I jump on my bed and brainstorm what to say to him, while also trying to decide if I should FaceTime him or just text him.
I decide to FaceTime him, and just wing it. I take a deep breath, click on his contact, and press the video call option. He picked up the phone after a few seconds of ringing.
_______________________________
(𝐀/𝐍: Bold= Finn Italics=You)
_______________________________
"Hey Y/N"
"Hey Finn"
"What's up?", he asked with his adorable smile.
"Not much, I just had a question to ask you", I say as my face starts to heat up.
"K, go ahead."
I take a deep breath to prepare myself for possible rejection.
"I was wondering if you're free next Friday? If not I totally understand-"
"Of course. I always have time for you", he said with a laugh.
"Really?", I ask, kind of surprised.
"Yup."
"K, great. I'll text you the details. Let me know if anything comes up", I say sounding relieved.
"Sounds great. Goodnight Y/N", he says while yawning.
"Goodnight Finn."
_______________________________
I hang up, and just freeze for a second to take in what just happened.
Am I really going on a date with Finn, or is this just a Dream?, I thought to myself.
I run to Y/BFF's room, burst the door open, and jump on her bed.
"OUCHHH", she says sounding annoyed.
"PINCH ME", I yell, ignoring what she said.
"WHY?!!"
"BECAUSE, Y/BFF! I THINK I JUST ASKED FINN OUT AND HE SAID YES. I NEED TO KNOW IT'S NOT A DREAM", I reply.
"Well if you say so- WAIT! HE SAID YES! OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WHEN'S YOUR DATE?!", she yells, her face changing from meh to excited real quick.
"NEXT FRIDAY!", I say, "YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET READY!"
"Okay! We'll go to the mall tomorrow to get you an outfit that will make him have a stroke once he sees you!"
"Okay! Goodnight!", I yell while laughing before running back to my room and flopping on my bed. I closed my eyes, still thinking about Finn and our date coming up. Eventually, my eyes felt heavy enough and I drifted off to sleep.
_______________________________
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 874
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 💖