Taken By Surprise

By Miku_Tabbie

Marrigold doesn't know what to do. She finally has the boy she's been dreaming of and now she's not even sure... More

I Am Not That Younge
In Love With A Stranger
Making Bad Decitions
The Date
The Date Part Two
A Note From The Author: Me!
The Step Monster
Hide And Seek
Wild Dreams
Why Do I Have To Do This
I'm Not Dreaming, I Hope
Hope, and Confustion.
A Note From Tabbie
Awkwafina
Deception
Snoop Until The End
Lies Upon Lies
Life Is Hard
Waking Up But Not Fully
Daddys Betrayal
The End Of A Long Partnership
Who is J
Looking Out
The Death Sentence
I Will Hurt You
A Hallow Spot
I Want To Go Home
Traped In The Dark
Open Your Eyes
The Interview
Looking Ahead
Remember When
Baby Momma Drama
New To You
Friends And Enemies
Donagold Vs Marin
Answer The Question
Looking Out The Window
Saving My Love
Authors Message
I Want Out
Fight It Out
Mandy Vs Marrigold
Honest A/N
Aftermath
Moving Away
Long Time No See
A/N Advice
The Looking Glass
Hoping For A Happy Ending
Saying Sorry
Amnesia Is Not A Joke
Chapter Review
The Big Bang
Build Me On Truth

Rin's P.O.V

54 5 1
By Miku_Tabbie

    Oh no, she said uh before yeah. That totally means that she doesn't want to date me. She thinks I'm disgusting doesn't she?

        "You don't have to if you don't want to."I say to her. I think that I blushed at least once during this whole conversation. I really like her but I don't want to rush her into a relationship.

        "Well,"She says making my heart race due to the suspense. Jeez I am one girly guy, eh whatever, that's just me I guess. "I want to."

    Right now I am sitting in my creative writing class staring ahead at my pink beauty's head. She is sleeping, as always and looks so peaceful. I wish I could just walk up to her and hug her. Kiss her. Dump her. Wait what. No, I didn't mean that. Or did I? I don't know, I like her, yeah. I guess. Do I? Why did I ask her out, we hardly know each other. It's stupid to even consider it, we do know each other and were meant to be.

    Or are we?

     I am holding her hand walking down the hall, holding back a yawn that escapes my lips in the end. Whatever. I don't really have the energy to think anymore. I look at Marrigold and smile, how could I have ever had second thoughts about dating this beautiful girl, she is so worth dating. With her smile, her cute laugh, and her stupid ugly pink hair. Ugh there I go again. Stop it Rin! Be happy and stop having those random thoughts that tarnish your girlfriends perfect image.

    Yes, her image is perfect, she is everything I have ever wanted and now I have her. But is she really all I wanted, is she really up to par with my wildest fantasy's. Of course she is who am I kidding shes perfect.

    Or is she just a huge imperfection and I just can't see it.

    Oh god, what if I just made the biggest mistake of my life. What do I do?

    I hope I didn't just screw myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
221 149 47
A life is shattered beyond redemption when a young lady faces tragedy after tragedy in her teen years leaving her scarred for life and with the respo...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.6M 330K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
518 10 51
This is about a girl who has a dark past. Who forget the past and never wanted to remember again. But the boy who she'll fall in love with will be th...