If you fall, I'll be there...

By 00xlsx00

'Why would I want anyone to ever have to deal with me when I can't even deal with myself, for someone else t... More

Author's note:
2
3
4

1

57 7 0
By 00xlsx00

Louis' POV:

So, here I am. Ready to leave everything behind. Cause what is my life worth living for? I have lost myself completely. I am nothing more than a fucked-up mess. I can not even think straight nor can I understand the things that I'm thinking of. I don't have a family or friends anymore. Will someone even notice if I'm gone? Will someone be sad or even miss me? As I was thinking I realized that the answer was 'No'. I looked up at the stars. Everything seemed so peaceful up there. So calm and friendly. And then suddenly, nothing else mattered anymore. All I wanted was to sleep forever. Like everyone else I'm going to die anyway. So, why not tonight? Cause when you're dead you're dead. That's it. No more crying, screaming or hurting. Then everything is just over. I tried to be strong. I really did. But at some point, you just give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...