2

48 hours earlier

Harry's POV:

'Bye Mom, love you!', I shouted while leaving my Moms house and heading to my car. Since I moved out, I visit her quite often. Just like my older sister Gemma does. She is 21 years old and is currently studying. I'm two years younger than her and I study law at university. Besides I work in a little bakery in my hometown Cheshire. That's also where my flat is. I live alone but my friends Niall, Liam and Zayn visit me nearly every day. As you can see, I have a pretty normal life. There's not much going on where I live but I'm totally fine with that.

Louis' POV:

I closed the door behind myself and put the keys in my pocket. As every day I was walking to a little café near my flat. I worked there as a waiter even though I'm not very good at it. I'm not good at anything. I changed in my working clothes as soon as I reached the café and started my shift. Then I started to take the guest's orders and bring them what they ordered. It was a calm day at work and it all went fine till one woman grumbled at me: 'Hey waiter!' I turned to face her. 'That wasn't my order! There are like 5 people in here how did you manage to get that wrong?!' I felt tears filling my eyes and slowly walked towards her table. 'I..I'm sorry', I mumbled. 'I'll get your order immediately.' I tried to hold back my tears as I walked back into the kitchen. Why are you so dumb? I thought. You can't even do the easiest things. No surprise nobody likes you.

Harry's POV:

I work with 5 elderly women in the bakery. They are all amazing. They don't pay much because they don't have many costumers but I don't care. I help them with everything I can and they are very grateful for that. Most of the time I spend with doing the washing up. I know, it's not an exciting thing to do but I just love being here and get my mind off things before have to go to university again.

Louis' POV:

After work I decided to go for a walk through the park since the weather is nice and I don't have to hurry back home. There is no one waiting for me at home anyway. As I was strolling, I suddenly see a familiar person walking towards me. 'Oh no!', I whispered as I realized who he is. I can hear my heart beating fast and my palms start to sweat. This happens anytime I see him. After all these years he still has such a big effect on me. A few more seconds and we will go right past each other. Just as I'm about to open my mouth and say 'Hello' he shoved me with his shoulder and walked away without saying a word or even looking at me. I'm too shocked to react in any way, so I can't even keep my balance and fall on the ground. I look after the man and for the second time this day I felt the tears coming. This time I don't hold them back. What did I do to deserve this? If you're asking yourself who that man was...Well, it was my Dad.