True love exist(Completed)

By magical-love-stories

Hot yet Sweet love Story More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Note
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Thank you gyes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
I LOVE U ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH
Chapter 9
Chapter 10(PAST)
Past 2
chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
LUCK DI KASAM
A LITTLE HELP
NOTE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
HELLOW
Chapter 25 (Epilogue)
New Story!!!!
Alert(PLZ READ)
Important
NEW
HEART TO HEART

chapter 17

3.2K 165 10
By magical-love-stories

Sid: U have to give me a kiss(said while smirking)

Avu: Sid u know nowadays your habits are becoming really naughty(said with a fake smile)

(Sid pulled Avu from her wrist now Avu was on top of sid and sid's hand was on avu waist and from another hand, he removed the hair which was coming from her face)

Sid: baby what can I do it's all your fault.

Avu:My how?(narrowing her eyebrow)

Sid: of course every single day u are becoming hotter its its hard for me to control.

Avu: shut up(said while blushing and looked down towards his chest)

(Sid hold her chin and made her look towards her both were having amazing eyes locked sid looked toward her lip and then towards her eyes avu understood that he is asking permission Avu closed her eyes and in a nanosecond Sid attach his lip to hers and kissed her patiently the kiss was telling her that how much he loves her and how much he get hurt when she gets hurt after 5 mints he broke the kiss)

Sid: I love u avu I love u a lot I can't explain in words how much important u are to me.

Avu: I love u too sid and u are also really important u are my life(and both hugged each other after that both back off from the hug and both change into comfy clothes and slept cuddling with each other)

so yes this chapter was only of sidneet and I know it is small but in the next chapter, u will get to know how will munjul get out of their life till then keep showering your love keep voting for my story love u all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 7.4K 58
it's a love story , story has cute romance , comedy ,action , emotion , everything
52.2K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
81.1K 3.6K 33
In the story best friends went ahead of friendzone and made a relation more stronger than anything. Peep in to know what happend between them. This s...
23.5K 2.6K 24
Story of a divorced couple who loved each other more than anything, they have two young children, join them in the journey of reuniting with each oth...