Chapter 12

Manjul: Avneet u are only mine spent some time with that bastard after that u will be with me and no one will snatch u from me. (With an evil smile)

In sidneet house:
Avu woke up due to the sunlight she saw sid sleeping peacefully. She kissed his cheeks and went to change.
Avu dress:

She came out and saw sid still sleeping she got an idea and sprinkled the water with her wet hair sid moved his Sid Avu did it again and this time Sid got her by her waist and pulled her closer

Auv: What is did sid leave me and get up we have to go also to Abhi bhai's home.

Sid: No I am not getting up and by the way, this is the way to wake a sleeping person.

Avu: Acha so tells how do we make a sleeping person wake when that person is so lazy.

Sid pulled her closer their lips were inches away.

Sid: By giving a kiss. (Removing her hair from her face and touching her lips)

Avu blushed but quickly hide it.

Avu: Acha gi u will not get kissed u will get 15 to 20 punches to know to leave me and get up.

Sid: Okay fine but at least one kiss plz. (with a puppy face)

Avu: No get up.

Sid made a grumpy face. Before going to change he quickly pecked Avu's lips and went to the washroom, Avu was shocked by the sudden kiss but then we became fine and went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

Breakfast:

Sid came down wearing this:

Avu: Someone looking nice.

Sid: Thank u and someone is looking hot to its really hard to control for me right now.

Avu: Plz Sid stops your cheesy line and sit down breakfast is ready.

Sid went to the table and sid down Avu came with the breakfast and she was going to sit on a chair but sit pull har and make her sit on his lap.

Avu: What is this sid?

Sid: My wife is looking so hot that I don't want that should she to stay far from me so sit on my lap and make me eat breakfast. (Said romantically and in a cute way )

Avu gave and look like seriously, started making him eat breakfast and she was also eating. Suddenly sid phone rang she check the caller ID and picked it up.

Sid: Yes Jai.

Jai: If u both romance is over so come fast we have a plan.

Sid: Shut up u also do romance with your Reem and I am doing it with my Avu so shut up and yes we are coming.

Avu blushed and chuckled at his talk. They got up and went towards the car. Avneet was looking out when sid hold her hand and Avu looked at him and smiled.
They reached Abhi's house and everyone meet each other.

Vaishali:Avu are u okay.

Avu:Yes bhabhi I am fine.

Jannat: We were so worried about u.

Ashnoor: And why did u do that silly thing?

Abhi and jai: Which silly thing.

Avu glared at Sid and he looked away.

Ashnoor: She tried to commit suicide yesterday.

Abhi and Jai: WHAT???

Jai: Avu what the hell why did u do this are u made or what.

Abhi: We said na we will figure out something so why did u do that.

Avu: Sorry Abhi bhai sorry Jai I will not do it again.

Abhi and jai:Good

Both huged Avu.

Sid: Now what is the plan??

Jai: So the plan is............

NEXT CHAPTER:
THE PLAN
SID: NO IT IS RISKY.
AVU: I WILL DO IT.