A Way To Your Heart ✔

By PurpleHeart9795

Taehyung met Jungkook, a complete stranger whom he asked for help to pretend as his boyfriend for a day in fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue [✿Special Chapter✿]
NEW BOOK

Chapter 2

21.7K 1.1K 650
By PurpleHeart9795

"So... You want me to act as your boyfriend in front of your parents?"

Taehyung nodded when the male spoke after he narrated everything to him. Both were sitting together inside a cafe while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Too sad. I thought you want me to be your boyfriend for real."
The male smirked as he crossed his arms while his right foot kept on his left thigh.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
"What makes you think that I would want you to be my boyfriend for real?"

"Well... I'm handsome... I thought I'm quite charming too."

Taehyung scoffed. He regretted asking this random person to help him.
"Are you going to do it or not? If not, then I hope we won't run into each other again."
Taehyung was about to get up from his seat. He just wanted to escape from that stranger.

"I'm afraid if you're going to like it or not but we're going to see each other more often... since I'm gonna help you. I'll do as you want."

Taehyung stopped and sat down again.
"Who told you we would see each other often if you're going to help me?"
He crossed his arms.
"Listen... You're going to act as my boyfriend only for a day, ok?"

"What? Only for a day? Then what makes you think that your parents will believe you by seeing me only for a day?"
The male said after a sip of his coffee.

"It's non of your business so you don't need to worry about that. I'll handle everything once the marriage is cancelled."

"Fine then. What about my reward?"
He kept the cup back carefully on the table.

"What reward? Listen, You're doing this because I won the game. Why should I give you reward?"
Taehyung slammed the table.

"Well... I thought you would give me some rewards if I do well. I'm not even an actor but still have to put up my acting skills too you know."
The guy shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung could just sigh. He just wanted to finish all these and live a normal life like he always wanted. He was just unlucky enough to choose the wrong person to help him.
"Fine. But the reward will depend on your performance."

"It's a deal then."

"Deal."
Taehyung said as he waits for the male to finish his coffee.
"Let's go now then."

"Go? Where?"
The male widen his big eyeswhile sipping his coffee for the last time.

"My home."
Taehyung shrugged.

"Your home? Now? You said our deal is for a day right? Even if it's for just a day, don't you think I need to prepare nicely since I'm going to meet your parents? You know... stuffs like a formal speech... You don't want to show your parents that you're dating some--"

"Ok ok... Understood. Then tomorrow evening. Don't mess up."
Taehyung cut the other off.

"I know. I don't want to miss my reward anyway."

"Good."

"Oh yeah. I don't even know your address. How am I going to come to your house?"
The male asked again when Taehyung was about to get up from his seat again.

"No need. It's going to be only for a day anyway. Let's just meet here tomorrow evening at 5 and go together. I need to check whether you prepared properly or not before going."
Taehyung got up from his seat and quickly left the cafe since the rain already stopped, leaving the male in the cafe alone.

‐‐‐

Time skip to next day evening:

Taehyung checked his watch for the nth time. He had been waiting for the guy for around 20 minutes.
"Is he kidding me? I shouldn't have ask him to do this. Urghh... I don't even have his number."

Taehyung was trying hard to control his anger while sitting there alone because everyone in the cafe will definitely give him weird looks.
Then his phone rang but the name on the screen made him sigh again.
"Yes Mom."
He still picked up the call.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm out for a walk."

"Come back home. Quick."

"Why?-- Hello? Hello? Mom?"
He checked his phone but she already hung up the call.
"Fine. Fine."
He shouted at his phone. He was so pissed off. He looked at the empty chair across the small table and sighed.
"Fine. You also don't come."
He shouted at the empty chair and dashed out of the cafe ignoring the look from people in the cafe.

He lazily got down from the car after his driver pulled the break in front of his house but he quickened his pace when his eyes landed on an unfamiliar black car parking by the side. Is the family of his fiance here?

"Oh... You're back?"
Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother called him just when he entered the house.
"Look who is here for you."

There it is. Taehyung almost lost all his hopes for his life until he saw the person sitting in the living room.

"You? What are you doing here?"
Taehyung widen his eyes in shock. It was the same person he met the previous day. But he looked different. He was wearing a formal white shirt with a black formal pants. He looked completely different from how he saw him before.

"Oh dear. Look at you being all excited. Why didn't you tell us you already have a boyfriend?"

Taehyung snapped his head towards his mother, then back to the person who was smiling at him.

"He's here to pick you up. He said you two are going out for dinner today. Why didn't you tell me before?"

Taehyung almost lost all of his words. Not for the guy being in his house but looking at his mother's reaction. Why does she look so happy?

"Mom. I think he's just too shy to tell you about me."
The guy got up from the couch and walked towards Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer making Taehyung to flinch. But wait... Mom? When did he become so close with his mother to call her mom so casually?

"Since I'm here and met your mother already, don't you think you need to get ready first? We're getting late baby. I'm sure your mom won't want me to bring you back late."

Taehyung almost puke when the guy winked at him. Wait... Did he just call him baby?

"Awww... You two are so cute. But I have a request. Let's have dinner together here instead. Our chefs will make food specially for you more delicious than any restaurant out there. And yeah... I'll let you taste the food I make too. Taehyung, freshened up and change your clothes and come down here. Don't make your boyfriend wait for you too long. Let Jungkook just sit here with me while waiting for you."

"Jungkook?"
Taehyung blinked his eyes when he his mother saying a name he've never heard before.

"Yeah. Jungkook, your boyfriend. What's wrong?"
Mrs. Kim looked at both of them with confusion.

"Mom. He's just surprise that you even know my name."
Jungkook spoke up suddenly making her nod her head with a smile.

"Sorry Mom. But I need to talk to him about something. I'm taking him to my room."
Taehyung grabbed the other's wrist and dragged him inside his room and locked the door.

"What? You want me to watch you change?"
Jungkook smirked as he rest his back on the door.

"Just shut up. I was waiting for you in the cafe for 20 minutes and how come you're here instead? How do you know I live here? Were you stalking me?"
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.

"Well... At least I helped you and acted so well that your mother believed me completely. But..."
Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung,
"I thought you might be a great actor but it turns out that you sucks in acting. You just stood there like a stone."
He whispered with a smirk.

Taehyung scoffed. He was about to say something but,

"Oh yeah. You almost get caught with that kind of face you made when she said my name. You could've at least play along."
Jungkook cut him off.

"Oh really? How would I know that it was your name? You never told me."

"You never asked me."

Taehyung couldn't find any words to say. It was true tho... because he never asked him.

"When are you going to change? Let's go out from your room fast. You don't want your mom to think something else, do you?"
Jungkook smirked again when he saw how annoyed Taehyung looked.

"I'm gonna change. Why are you still here then?"
Taehyung said as he took a step back.

"If I'm not wrong, you're the one who dragged me here."

Taehyung just sighed. He slapped himself mentally for being such dumb to ask this annoying person for help. He just want to end this acting thing as soon as possible so that he won't have to see him again.
"Fine. I dragged you here. Now you can go."

"Alright."
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and turned his face to go out from the room but had to stop and turn his face when Taehyung grabbed his arms.

"Listen. Just sit there in the living room and don't do anything. If you--"

"Understood. Change fast."
Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's ears.
"Baby."
He stucked out his tongue and smirked as he walk out of the room, totally ignoring the glare from the other.

Taehyung screamed his lungs out just when the door closed. He cursed himself again and again thinking what he had done in his previous life that he got to meet such annoying person.

He quickly took a bath and changed into pyjama since he don't have to go out anymore.
But when he went to living room, his father was already back from his work and found the three of them talking and laughing together.

"Oh... Taehyung. Come here and join us. You should've told us about your boyfriend from before. He's such a nice guy."
Mr. Kim said when he saw Taehyung standing at the door.

"Nice guy? My foot."
Taehyung murmured to himself as he walked towards them faking a smile.
He was about to sit next to his mother but Jungkook grabbed his wrist pulling him down and now, Taehyung was literally sitting on Jungkook's lap. Taehyung gave him a glare but Jungkook just smiled at him.

"Baby. What took you so long?"

If Taehyung could just throw the table in front of him to Jungkook, he would've done it a long ago. But sadly, he can't. He had to play along and of course the other was just acting in front of his parents, but still, isn't that too much?
"Aww... Sorry Kookie. Did I make you wait too long? Do you miss me that much?"
Taehyung formed a flower cup with his hands blinking his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the other's act. What? Kookie? Where did he get that nickname from? And the way he's trying to act was just too awkward and funny. It didn't look natural at all.

"Aww... oh my god. You two are so cute. I never knew my son would be in such cute relationship with you. I'm really feeling bad for arranging the marriage without asking you. Don't you think Honey?"
Mrs. Kim asked her husband who readily nodded.

"Right. If we made our son marry to some other person breaking such cute relationship, we would've regret all our life for taking our own son's happiness. It's our fault."

Taehyung blinked his eyes in disbelief that his parents actually believed him.
"Mom... Dad... I hope you won't break us apart. We really love each other. I should've told you from before but I didn't. It's my fault too."
Taehyung faked a pout.

"We understand. We will never break you two. We'll tell them to cancel the wedding."
Taehyung's mother said with a smile.

Taehyung almost jumped out of happiness. Finally... finally the marriage was going to be cancelled. He would've run around the whole house if he could. He felt as if he was in cloud nine. He never felt so relieved in his whole life. He was really trying hard to control his expression that clearly shows how happy he was. He was imagining his life living in freedom, out of tensions, enjoying to his heart's content, doing whatever he want to.

"But..."

Taehyung was brought back to reality when he heard his father continued his word.

"We'll never break you two apart but we're going to make your bond for each other even more tight."

"What do you mean?"
Taehyung asked with confusion.

"We'll give our blessings for you two. Marry each other."

"WHAT?"
Both Taehyung and Jungkook said simultaneously at the same time.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hope you like this chapter.

Thank you so much for reading my story 💜

💜 I Purple You 💜

Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8K 40
Three months before Jungkook's wedding, he got into an accident and forgot about his bride. His bride was desperate to get away from him, afraid she'...
150K 11.8K 37
Kim Seokjin was a normal college student struggling to pass in his French class every semester. When this semester, he barely passed, he knew he'll h...
26.1K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...
3.4K 66 51
unknown: i wish humans werent real you: wrong nmber, but fr. 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯. --- in which taehyung, a romantic dork, purposly enters a random number so he...