Yeah Right (Depressed!Tord x...

By GraysonUwU

Tord is going through a rough time, sometimes with his relationship, sometimes his depression. Does he pull t... More

Chapter 1: Don't Leave me Hanging
Chapter 2: Red to Crimson
Chapter 4: Dirty Knees
Chapter 5: Little fork
Chapter 6: Baby Mama
Chapter 7: Lil' dude
Chapter 8: Fine, be that way.
Chapter 9: Sharing is caring
Chapter 10: Cute

Chapter 3: Voices

1.1K 24 20
By GraysonUwU

~Tords POV~

When we got home(a few days after the incident), I went to my room, I would've closed my door as usual, but Tomas broke the handle and pulled it off one of its hinges. I could still see the blood in the cracks of the floorboards. Edd tried to clean it best he could, but couldn't get it all.

I looked at my arm only to see all the cuts I made, were bandaged up. That made me wonder, did Tomas see them? I hope not.. My thoughts were interrupted by Edd. "I tried my best to clean up the blood.." Edd sat on my bed "what were you thinking, tord? You scared me! I thought you died! Tom called me as soon as they got you to the hospital, Matt and I drove an hour back to get there."

I felt the guilt crawl down my back as Edd told me how scared he was. I sat silently trying to focus on what he was saying but all I could hear was the voices.. the voices talking to me, overwhelming my thoughts. 

Stupid..You should've died..No one loves you..Hes lying to you..He wants you to die..

I was kinda expecting to tear up, but I didnt.. I believed the voices and sat in silence. 

You should leave and never come back..They don't want you here.

After Edd left, I got my backpack, I put some shirts, a pair of pants, some underwear, and my boxcutter inside. I put it on and looked out of my door, I looked left and right, the light was off so I thought everyone must be in bed. I went downstairs and was about to leave, but then I saw Tom's hoodie hanging on the coat hanger. 

I took my stained hoodie off, and hung it up, then put Tom's hoodie on. It smelt like salt and tequila, with a strong scent of his cologne. And with that, I was off, I left, knowing they didn't want me there, and that I didn't want to be there. 

I left and shut the door behind me, never to come back.

(i know its short. sorry, I'll update again tonight or tomorrow.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 196 26
"do ever wish to turn back time and fix your mistakes or change something" Phil said "if I could I will , but the past is the past and theirs nothing...
950K 14.4K 200
I decided to make this because, well... I have nothing better to do with my life. (hello darkness my old friend-) Oh, and also because I (obviously)...
13.2K 372 11
It is the story of two cousins who were bounded in a relation of marriage. At first, their marriage was arrange but later it changes into love and th...
3.6K 94 9
{Dang, this is old.} (Warning, this fic contains spoliers for Darkness of Dragons [Book 10 of Wings of Fire]! Read at your own caution!) Okay so basi...