Savior

Par simply_laylay

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE U JUST DONT TREAT THEM BAD-donnell jones Alexandria is a girl that is going through a a... Plus

pain
the hate you give
I still love u
love hurts
serenity
characters
mr.nice guy
uh oh
drama awakens
secrets
i love.........
Not everyone can stay Forever
i just want lucus........
No emotion
HOME?
something new
Closer
im here
confused
Different
shot
Happy Birthday
Best thing
Tough
over it
New book 📢
gender reveal
he's here🥳
the end.
book 2 out!!!!
🧡🧡
Ari

the gang

5.3K 126 63
Par simply_laylay

Did not proof read/
Alexandria get up and go shower my friends coming over. Lucus woke me up by kissing me and shaking me. When you get done showering there is breakfast down stairs. I then reply a small okay with a small smile. After lucus went down stairs with his friends I start the shower and hop in and begin scrubbing my body. I then wash off, get out the tub and lotion,I then grab a little black dress and some black sandals to go with it since it was hot. When I'm done I go brush and floss my teeth.
Alex's outfit :

After I'm done brushing my teeth I go spray on perfume and put on my diamond studs that lucus got me. When I'm dont I go down stairs, and when i go down I see lucus and his friends. They all say hi and I wave and say hi and walk to the kitchen. When I make my way in the kitchen
I see this:

Lucus then walks into the kitchen and I see what he is wearing:

A

nd when I tell you a bitch was dripping...my panties was probably soaked. I had to cross my legs and I looked lucus up and down while biting my lip. He then ask me why was I staring at him like he was the last meal on earth? I then laugh and reply did you not look in the mirror this morning. He then laughs and says I did but I ain't know I looked this good.

"Well I came in here to get my morning kiss and make sure you eating".

I then stand on my tippy toes and he bends down and we kiss for like 3 seconds.when I turn away he slaps my ass and I say ouch while whimpering.

Lucus then says I'm sorry and he runs my ass and kisses my poked out bottom lip. I then tell him I'm about to eat so he can go hang out with his friends. He then replys when you done come in here I want you to meet them. I then reply a small okay and begin eating. When I'm done I then go into the living room and see 4 guys. When I walk in they are all staring at me like I'm their meal. "Dont even think about it she mine" lucus said. They all smack their lips and introduce themselves.

Jonathan:

Stunna

Kentrell:

Luhkel:

I then wave back and say hi my name is Alexandria but you can call me alex.

Stunna then gets up and goes in the kitchen and comes back with a snapple and lucus says damn nigga that's your 3rd one. Stunna then replys I got cotton mouth you ugly ahhhhhh lil boy. Everyone bust out laughing and I go back upstairs and while I'm walking upstairs I can feel them staring at my ass. Lucus then tells kentrell to keep his eyes in they sockets and not on my ass. I silently laugh and go to sleep for a little while.
//////////////
Author: just a filler sorry for the short and boring chapter some drama may be approaching us so ima sit back and dip my tea😏.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.7K 1.7K 69
𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬-𝗔...
8.7K 353 27
Alexandria is a 18 year old girl,who's parents are always fighting and her best friend is no longer around.One day she couldn't listen to them fighti...
60.8K 1.2K 31
"I Love you Kaylani" - Kaylani Pierce has been in a abusive relationship recently with her ex boyfriend zay. Soon to find out a KingPin wants to chan...
The Girl In The Hoodie Par K

Roman pour Adolescents

15.1M 483K 43
Bailey Washington is just a shy bystander flowing through life. The only thing that makes her stand out against the crowd is that she wears a hoodie...