Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

22

14.8K 545 21
By Milky_Blue_Sky

They all looked at him and then at me, "I finally don't have to worry about you" Oliver said while standing up. He grabbed Ella's hand and helped her up.

"We'll get going, we have a doctor's appointment" "Uh, why?" "I've been feeling sick these days," Ella said while looking at Anthony.

"Well, I can see that, you are too silent," He said while chuckling. They both said their bye and went to their appointment.

Lucas and Jasmine sat down where Oliver and Ella were seating while I sat down beside Anthony with Julie on my lap.

"Thi, why you here?" Julie asked Anthony while seating laying down beside him. He chuckled and pulled her on his chest, "Baby, Thi is hurt come down here" Jasmine said while taking her hands forward.

"She calls you Thi" I said while smiling towards her. "Yeah, she gave me a nick name when she turned 1" He said while smiling. "She is really cute" I said while caressing her hair. 

She shook her head and hide her head in his chest. "It's fine sis..." He said while patting her on her back. "How did you meet the stupid brother of mine Zoya?" Lucas asked while putting his arm over Jasmine.

"Well, it was an unexpected meeting," I said while thinking about the time when I met him. "I'm still can't believe that Anthony is in a relationship"

Jasmine said while chuckling, I was confused. "Why are you all surprised?" "Well, he has always been busy with work, building hospitals, working till 4-5 in the mornings, and even skipping his meals. We all were worried about him, but we started to see changes in him the last 2 months"

I looked over at him and saw him sleeping peacefully with Julie on his arms. "He always used to have this cold expression on his face, he didn't smile much, but now he is smiling more than ever" She continued while looking at him with a smile on her face.

"I still remember when you were pregnant with Julie, he was more excited then I was," Lucas said while chuckling. I looked over at him and caressed his hair softly.

"I like this change, and we know that you are the reason behind it. We are happy that he found someone he can rely on, someone who can take care of him and someone who can love him and not his money or fame. Don't leave his side"

I nodded my head while smiling. Lucas stood up and helped Jasmine up, he walked towards Julie and carefully took her up in his arms.

"Take care," Jasmine said before they left. I stood up and put the cover over him carefully. I laid on the sofa and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up by hearing some voices. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Anthony on the sofa, wait, sofa.

I sat up and saw that I was sleeping on the hospital, how the hell did I come here? I saw him talking to the doctor from earlier. "Get me the file about all the medicine which arrived at all the hospitals, and tell David to get my car ready, I'm going to check on the hospital," He said while standing up.

I sighed and stood up, "Did I wake you?" I shook my head and walked towards him. "Who is David?" "My secretary why?"

"Dr. Daniel please tell David to clear his schedule for the next few days, and you," "Don't Daniel or I'll fire you" "You fire him, then your done," I said while glaring at him.

"It will be done," Dr. Daniel said while standing up "When can he leave the hospital?" "Sir can leave today, but he needs rest for a few days" "Then you can tell David to get the car ready, I'm taking him home" Dr. Daniel nodded and left.

"You can't do that," He said looking at me, while I just smirked towards him while shaking my head. "Mr. Doctor I thought you were a doctor, you must know that you need rest," I said while pushing the word.

"I had enough rest, I'm getting bored by just seating around" "You've only been in the bed for a day," I said while pushing him towards the bathroom. "Change, we need to go home"

He came out changed while I was packing his things in a bag. I felt his arms wrapping around my waist, "What are you doing?" "Hugging you" He mumbled in my neck.

I chuckled and turned around to face him, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he smiled down at me. "Why are you smiling so much?" "Because I finally have in my arms" He whispered while leaning forward.

Just when our lips were going to meet, someone walked in. "Sir, the car is-" I turned around and saw a man at the door. I saw him a few times with Anthony.

"I'm waiting down with the car," He said and closed the door. I looked at Anthony and he had this angry and irritated expression on his face.

"Why do we keep getting interrupted?" He said with his teeth gritted. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Come let's go now" I saw him smiling, he held my hand in his big one and we left the hospital.

"David please stop the car," I said while looking outside the window. "What's wrong?" I looked at him and saw him looking worried at me.

"My brother and sister," I said and looked outside the window, he looked at the direction where I was looking and held my hand.

"I haven't seen them for a while," I said while looking at them sadly. I missed them a lot, they were the part of dad which I only had left now.

"David, just stay here" I heard Anthony say. I looked at him confused when he opened his door, "Aren't you going to introduce me to them?" I smiled and nodded my head.

We both walked into the café where I saw them seating. I looked around and found them at the table beside the window. "Go and sit, I'll order drinks for us" I nodded and walked towards them.

"Nadia, Aayan?" They turned around and looked at me happily. "Baji!" They both trapped me in a tight hug.

They pulled away and looked at me, "Why are you crying?" I said while chuckling and whipped her tears away. "I'm just happy to see you," She said while hugging me again.

"Me too" I pulled away and sat down over for them. "How are you both? And how is your studying going?" "We are good, and studying is also going fine"

Nadia said while holding my hand. "Aayan, aren't you going to talk to me?" "I don't deserve talking to you" "Hey, why are you talking like that?" I said and put my hand on his.

"I should have been there with you when you needed me the most, but instead I just went with Ami" I chuckled and he looked at me confused.

"You are so grown I can't still believe it" He kept looking at me like I said something wrong. "It's not your fault and you did everything you could do... Now end about this talking, tell me what you have been doing"

They both smiled and we started to talk when Anthony came. "Here, your drink" He handed me my drink and sat down beside me.

They both looked at me confused and shocked at the same time. "The doctor from the hospital," Aayan said while looking at him and then at me.

"Anthony, meet my sister Naida and my brother Aayan" "Hello, boy and girl, I'm Anthony Zoya's boyfriend" Nadia spit her drink out from her mouth.

She looked at me shocked while Aayan's jaw was dropped on the floor. "B-Boyfriend?!" They both shouted getting everyone's attention in the café.

I said sorry and looked at them with a glare. "When? And how?" "And why him?" "Excuse me?" I said while chuckling. I saw Aayan crossing his arms over his chest.

Since he was little he wanted to choose a boyfriend for me, if not then he wanted to be there for me when I get one. "Baji, you know I wanted to be there for you when you get one," He said while whining.

I chuckled and looked at Anthony who was smiling. "Ow! What the hell was the for?" He said while rubbing his arm.

"Can't you be supportive for once in a time? Baji, ignore him, I'm so happy for you... Please take care of my sister, she is in your hands"

"Hey, she isn't marrying that you have to say it like that" "She will one day" "I won't let that day come" "What you mean that day won't come? She is going to marry him one day"

"No, I'm still here, I won't let it happen" I chuckled while looking at them. I stopped them and talked about random things.

"Take care okay?" Nadia nodded and hugged me for the last time. I looked at Anthony, he grabbed my hand and we were going to leave before Aayan stopped him.

"I need to talk to him, alone," He said before I could say anything more. "Wait in the car" I nodded and waited for him in the car.

I saw them talking, what are they talking about? I saw Anthony walking towards the car, he sat in and David started to drive.

"What did you talk about?" "Nothing," He said while smiling and put his head on my shoulder.

When we arrived at the penthouse we went up. We opened the door and walked in. I was shocked to see how it looked like.

The whole living room was a mess, the sofa pillows were on the floor and there were a few pizza boxes on the floor and table.

I hurried to the kitchen, and my blood started to boil. I was angrier than before, "My kitchen" I said with gritted teeth.

"Where are the fucking thieves?!" I almost shouted while walking back into the living room.

"Anthony, my kitchen!" I shouted at him. He looked at me trying to calm me down. "Shh, relax I will figure it out" "Figure it out? My kitchen is destroyed... Who the hell did this?!"

The front door suddenly opened and two guys walked in. They didn't even realize that we were here. I hurried to the kitchen and took the broom.

"Uh, no..." I heard Anthony whisperer. "You thieves! YOU DESTROYED MY KITCHEN!" I shouted and was gonna attack them but Anthony held me back.

"LET ME GO! THEY DESTROYED MY KITCHEN AND EVEN THE LIVING ROOM, I'M GOING TO KILL THEM! THESE THIEVES!"

I pushed Anthony on the sofa and walked towards them. I started to hit them with the broom I had in my hands.

"Ow...." "You fucker help us!" I kept hitting them. When Anthony pulled me away from them. He grabbed the broom and threw it away. "Anthony let go! I'll kill them!"

"Zoya, sweetie pie.... listen" "No, they destroyed my whole kitchen and the living room!!" I said trying not to hurt Anthony who was already hurt.

"They are my friends!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
43.2K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...
85.3K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...